- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

     You only wanted to propose. Will you end up sliding the ring on her finger? Or will a very different kind of ring end up sliding around you?

     You loved Brittany very much. You had been living together for almost a year now, and things were going spectacularly. So much so that it lead to you finally deciding to have that special night. You were planning to propose to her, tonight.

     She came home from work. You watched her walk down the hall. Her perfect ass wiggled, as she walked. You loved it. You were sure she had no idea what was coming tonight. You were sure that after tonight, you would be getting so much booty. The thought made you drool. You had no idea how right you were.

     Everything was all planned out. She was going to change out, you two were going to eat dinner, then watch a little TV. Following, she would take a brief run on the treadmill, then she would then hit the shower and, finally, go to bed. That was her plan. Your plan involved some surprise deviation. During dinner, you were going to pretend to forget something at the office and “leave”. You would surprise her with the ring, from there.

     She sat down on the couch, with dinner on her lap. You had already delivered the news that you had to run back to the office to pick something up. You leaned over her shoulder, with the ring prepared. You were going to kiss her, then slide it into her hand. You felt a strange tingle, as you leaned forward, but you dismissed it as the jitters. After all, this was a big moment.

     The next thing you knew, you were falling. You came to an abrupt halt, as you landed in something soft. Some of the stuff made it into your mouth. Potatoes. You looked around, thoroughly confused. After more looking, you saw various other components of a meal around you. It looked just like Britt’s plate, except giant. That’s when you noticed that the ring was missing. Then you heard the boom of Britt’s voice. “What was that?,” she wondered. You looked up to see your gigantic girlfriend. You had no idea what the hell was going on. But you needed to get her attention. To add on to that, you were quite sure you had shrunk and the ring hadn’t. Even in a situation like this, you found yourself concerned about the ring, rather than yourself.  You looked up to see your girlfriend, towering over the plate of food. “BRITTANY!,” you screamed frantically. The TV easily overshadowed your tiny voice. Even then, Britt was more curious to find out what she had seen drop. You worked your way from the potatoes and got to the edge of the plate. There was some progress, at least.  No sooner had that happened than had you seen Britt begin to lean sideways to look for the object she had seen. Her enormous butt lifted sideways. You paused and stared in awe. It was the most beautiful thing you had ever seen. Then she killed the moment. A fart slipped out from Brittany’s beautiful booty, and you were sent flying back into the potatoes. Britt sat back up, figuring she could look later. She began eating her food… and you began screaming.

     You watched for a few minutes, while trying to free yourself, as Brittany slid spoon full after spoon full of food into her mouth. You were getting closer to your freedom. That’s when it happened; Brittany scooped you up. You rose steadily upward and halted in front of her mouth. As you opened your mouth to scream, she opened hers, too. Staring inside, you lost your ability to speak. This was a bad time to freeze up. You watched as Brittany slid you past her lips and beyond. As you finally felt some control returning, you spoke. “No… Don’t….,” you squeaked, as her mouth slammed closed around you, sealing you in darkness.

     She slid the spoon out, leaving you on her tongue. Before you knew it, you were being tossed around the mouth of the love of your life. You felt her teeth baring down on you, narrowly missing grinding you into a pulp. That’s when you felt her tongue rising. You began to slide back. You immediately knew… she was swallowing.

     As you reached the back of her throat, just about to fall, you had something different happen. Your life didn’t flash before your eyes, rather your future did. Terrifying images of Brittany sliding your remains from her lovely anus, without a clue that you were there passed through your mind.

     Suddenly, her throat contracted. There was a loud thunder as Brittany belched hard. You were ejected from her mouth. You landed on the couch, hard, right next to her. You looked up her, while your heart continued to pound. She sat up straight, with her back slightly arched. It was hard to believe such an angel had belched that hard.

     Brittany stood up and walked away. You remained in place, trying to think. You thought of the ring that was currently under the couch. You thought of how Brittany had just almost eaten you. You saw Brittany return, disrupting your thoughts. She wore soffe shorts, which hugged her goddess-like ass, incredibly. You screamed but you saw she was still paying attention to the TV, so you knew it was useless. You bowed your head and sighed, heavily. You raised your head as you felt movement on the couch, and saw a shadow. You watched as Brittany’s titanic heart-shaped ass lowered over you. “NO!!!!!,” you screamed. You blacked out from the pain.

     You awakened to find yourself in the dark. The air had been knocked from you. Apparently, when Brittany sat down, you had been centered with her crack. For better or worse, you were not crushed, rather wedged up inside of it. How wonderful. You were now stuck under the very booty you worshipped. You knew you’d be here for at least a few more minutes, until she was done with her show.  It grew warm in your new prison. How humiliating was it that you were so small that your own girlfriend couldn’t feel your struggle for freedom beneath her own ass?

     She wiggled her butt, getting comfortable. Her comfort, however, meant your discomfort. Pressed firmly between her cheeks, you felt her lean forward. Her buttcheeks tensed above you. That’s when it happened. Brittany beautifully round rearend released a deafening thunder. The warm air reached you. As you inhaled it, you began to choke. Brittany’s toxic ass air was extremely rotten. She had farted on you. You were in shock. How much worse could this get?

     Brittany gave her dinner time to settle. That meant your sentence had been extended. She didn’t fart anymore, but the lingering memory of your sweetheart unknowingly gassing you made things no less unpleasant. Brittany dropped the remote and began to lean forward. As light poured in, you scurried from beneath the rearend of your goddess. Goddess… you couldn’t even begin to imagine how such descriptions came to your mind. You dove backwards as her ass crashed back down, narrowly missing you. Her butt formed an indentation in the couch, which caused your to slide up against her rear. You weren’t sure what to do from here. Then you realized… the seam of her shorts was perfect for climbing. You weighed your options; you really hadn’t any.  Staying on this couch was just asking to be crushed and so was getting down on the floor.

     As you began scaling Brittany’s magnificent butt, you felt her shift. You watched in awe as her ass lifted from the couch. You clung to it for dear life, knowing that if you fell, that would be the end. She approached the treadmill and stopped. She began to do some stretches, before she got on. Her foot rose up, and nearly crushed you on her ass. You had forgotten how flexible she was.

     You saw that her butt loomed near a desk. You jumped onto the desk, with her sexy ass wiggling in front of you. You saw her begin to touch one foot at a time, in her stretches. She was facing away from you, as she bent over. You knew when she went to the other foot, her head would be parallel with the desk. It was a perfect opportunity to get to her ear. She would hear you! You rushed over, as she began to shift. You closed your eyes and began to shout frantically. You opened your eyes, with a grin, excited to see your results. There were none. Brittany’s ear did indeed hover in front of you… but a small earpiece was inserted. She was listening to music and hadn’t heard a thing. You flailed frantically. There was still a chance she’d see you, if she just glanced sideways. No such luck. Brittany finished that stretch and she turned away from you. “Ew.. these shorts have a hole in them. I need to wear another pair,” she said, out of the blue. You watched as her thumbs slid into the elastic waistband. Brittany slid the shorts down. You watched her booty slide free. It was still contained within the confines of lacey underwear. You loved how her butt looked in those lacies. Her menacing rearend loomed in front of you, as she continued to lower her shorts. She began to bend over. You watched her divine ass, as the lace pulled tight around it. As it pulled tight, you watched the buttcheeks beyond spreading, the further she bent. You were surprised that the lace hadn’t begun to tear. Your thoughts were interrupted as you saw what lay beyond the lace. Deep inside, beyond the parted cheeks lay a terrible sight. Brittany’s puckered butthole stared at you. It was like a monster in a lace-cage… waiting to eat you, the first chance it got. As amazing as her ass was, her glorious butthole scared you beyond words. Glorious? Wow… You shook your head at yourself. Before you knew it, Brittany pulled on a new pair of soffe shorts and you leapt back on, so as not to miss your opportunity.

      You continued your climb, reaching the top of her elastic waistband. You stood on top of it, preparing to jump to her tight little shirt. She reached back, as you leapt upward. Her shirt tightened and pulled away from you, but that wasn’t the worst of your troubles. As you slammed against her bare back, her shirt just out of reach, you began to slide. You look behind you and saw a truly horrific sight; Brittany peeled her elastic from her back, adjusting it. You slid right into the opening. Her crack accepted you, and the elastic slapped shut, above you. You continued to slide for a distance, until the tight lacey underwear brought you to a halt, about halfway down her ass. You felt Brittany begin to walk. She reached the treadmill and things escalated from there. Her butt wiggled, as she got on. Her pace gradually increased. That’s when you noticed a wedgie forming. “BRITTANY! STOP! WAIT!,” you screamed. Of course, this was useless gesture. Her ass crack eagerly accepted her underwear and you. You soon became aware of a strong smell. Was it sweat? Was it her ass? It was probably both.

     Before long, the underwear stopped their ascent. They were about as far as they could go on their own. You felt a very warm source of heat, in front of you. Along with the heat came a horrible smell. You couldn’t see it, but you were fairly certain you knew what it was. As if to verify your fear, a loud thunder tore loose. To Brittany, it was a little squeak. To you, her booty had released a hurricane that reeked of her ass. While you choked on the vile stench, you became aware that her pace had slowed down. Light poured in, as her shorts slid down. Her lacey underwear once again reminded you of a cage. You looked upon the outside world. She was in the bathroom. You suddenly heard roaring water. The shower. You then remembered your position before. You turned around and to your horror, you found yourself dangerously close to the angelic anus of your princess. “Baby…?,” you squeaked.

     While waiting for the water to be ready for her, Brittany began to stretch some more. She reached down and touched her toes. Meanwhile, back in her ass, her cheeks parted. From this position, she wiggled her butt. You clung to her lacey underwear, with all you had. You looked at the eagerly awaiting beast below you. Brittany’s asshole suddenly blossomed like the flowers you had planned to give her, later that night. A roaring wind surged from her ass. The sour odor caused you to gag uncontrollably, as you lost your grip. Her anus puckered, as you landed on the rim of it. The rubbery feel of it sent chills down your spine, as you waited to slide inside. That point never came. Brittany’s butthole did not fully claim you. Instead, you found that you were stuck. You were unable to peel yourself off. You were stuck to your princess’s sticky anus. The rotten stench filled your lungs. Brittany ran her finger along the crack of her lacies, trying to find a good grip. The unintended consequence? Your face was forced against her crinkled butthole. Your face was now stuck to your girlfriend’s anus. Brittany peeled her underwear off, having no idea of your position. You struggled to free a part of yourself… any part of yourself. You felt more pathetic now, because you couldn’t even scream for help; your mouth was stuck to your Brittany’s unaware butthole.

     She took her sweet time, preparing for the shower. Almost an hour had passed, and she still wasn’t in. Finally, the wait had become too unbearable. You did something desperate. Your tongue slid out, making contact with her asshole. Unlike the rest of you, it didn’t stick. Your saliva was breaking down that stickiness. You could lick yourself free, but there was a price. As you did so, your senses were invaded by Brittany’s ass. The feel of her rubbery anus… the smell… and the taste. The taste of your girlfriend’s ass was horrible. The licking soon yielded results. Working hard to suppress the need to vomit, you peeled your face off of the glorious butthole before you. You pulled it away with a souvenir; the lingering taste Brittany’s butthole.

     Before long, Brittany farted. The awful ass air choked you, but it did nothing to blow you away, verifying that you still had work to do, in order to free yourself. While you continued to lick yourself free, you tried to take your mind elsewhere. All you wanted to do was slide your ring on her elegant finger. Instead, you’ve spent the night below her ass. Worse, you were stuck to the ring of her asshole. You realized that it was a race against time; would you end up sliding your ring on her finger? Or would you miss the opportunity and end up with the ring of her putrid anus around you? As soon as you got away from this ass, you would STAY away from it, you decided.

     You continued to lick your way to freedom. How much more humiliating was this? You were speck on her anus, and she didn’t even feel you trying to lick yourself free of her farthole. You felt compelled to shout something, knowing it would do you no good. “BRITTANY! YOUR BUTT SMELLS AWFUL!,” you screamed. She bent over, for something. You felt like you were cracking. You shouted again, as her cheeks parted.  “BRITTANY! YOUR ASS TASTES AWFUL!,” you shouted. By some strange twist of fate, something miraculous happened. “Welcome home, babe. The food didn’t taste bad at all. Don’t be ridiculous. I’m getting a shower. We can talk when I get out,” she said. She had heard you! “WAIT! NO, BRITTANY! WAIT!,” you shrieked. Unfortunately, whatever circumstances combined to make her able to hear you were no longer in play. Her ass cheeks muffled out your tiny voice, thoroughly. You received no response as Brittany stepped into the shower. You sobbed. Why you? Why this?

     Water flowed down Brittany’s body. It seeped down her crack and gradually began to unstick you. At least you didn’t have to lick, anymore. Not that that mattered, considering that the taste of her ass was still fresh in your mouth. Brittany bent over as the last of you became unstuck. You began to slide. Your feeling of relief never came. That stickiness was the only thing keeping you from being sucked into your girlfriend’s butthole. You shrieked, as you slid deep into the foulest place you’d ever been. Brittany stood up, ceiling you in. It’s not like it mattered; ceiled in or not, what were you gonna do? Jump to your death to the ground below? Her cheeks parted again, and you watched a bar of soap slide over her anus. Thank goodness you were free, or that might have left you as a smear on her angelic asshole. The soap took away some of the bad smell, which was a welcome surprise.

     You walked to the mouth of Brittany’s anus. It was a long way down. Suddenly, you were forced back as her butthole puckered. What the hell was going on? You got your answer. Brittany’s butt exploded. You were fired from her ass. You immediately regretted standing so close to her exit. You prepared to fall to your death, when you realized you weren’t falling at all. You felt surrounded in warmth. You looked at yourself and realized your were covered in a gooey substance. Your gaze travelled upward, directly in front of you. You stared into the gaping anus of your lovely girlfriend. That’s when you did the math; this stuff came out with you. This slime had come from her butthole. You were covered in a substance produced by her beautiful butthole. Brittany had coated you in her ass gunk. You choked on both the smell and the though.  “BRITTANY! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?,” you moaned. You actually received some form of response. You opened your mouth to scream some more. Right as you did her anus quickly puckered up and released a massive booty blast. With it came a massive glob of her freshly-produced buttgunk. This effectively shut your mouth, though not before some got in it. The taste of your girlfriend’s butthole was refreshed. She bent over to soap her legs. As she did, her buttcheeks spread wide and her farthole was exposed. As she bent further, her anus was thrust in your face. While she scrubbed, her sour anus was being rubbed all over you. This was not quite the booty that you had been expecting to get, tonight. Really, after all that had happened tonight, you wondered if you could still marry her. She stood back in front of you. Her She was beautiful. You looked her body over, thoroughly. You realized you had almost instantly forgotten what had happened, just looking at her. That was a good sign. She then broke your romantic realization as she bent back over and thrusted her asshole back in front of you. Something was different, though. Her butthole was puckered. You soon found out why. It blossomed, once again, as her foul wind fired upon you. But it abruptly stopped. You opened your eyes and found something squishy on your chest. Horrible smell hit you. It was far worse than a fart. The tip of a piece of shit had slid from your girlfriend’s butthole and was pressed against you. She had felt it, and her anus involuntarily contracted. The shit was pulled back in, except there was one little difference. You felt a strange tingly sensation and you watched in horror as both the shit and your girlfriend became exponentially bigger. You had shrunk even more! As a result, the shit withdrew into the depths of Brittany’s butthole… and it took you with it. You screamed in horror, trying to free yourself. Brittany had decided that little slip required some attention. You freed yourself and ran to the end of her asshole. “BRITTANY! PLEASE!,” you shrieked from her hell hole. Suddenly, something lowered in front of you. Your girlfriend’s soapy pinky aimed straight for her butthole. You took an involuntary step backward. You were so small now, that it could run right over you. As you backed up further, you watched in terror as Brittany wiggled her pinky into her butthole. It continued toward you. You were forced deeper and deeper, into your girlfriend’s butthole. Soon, your back was pressed against her shit, in the deep recesses of her butt. In front of you, her soapy pinky pressed against you. She twisted it around, scrubbing her butthole. Suddenly, she began to withdraw it. You were stuck to her pinky. You heart leapt with joy…until you reached the exit. Her puckered little pooper prevented you from being pulled out very far. As a result, you were left stuck to the rim of her butthole, once again.

     Brittany got out of the shower. You already knew what you had to do and had already begun licking. Her ass was not an acquired taste and it was not something you got use to. She slid on white underwear, right as you finished. You fell from her hole on to her underwear. You breathed deep. Relatively fresh air. Brittany walked a short distance and stopped. She squatted down, caused her anus to become exposed, directly over you. “Now what was that thing that fell, earlier?,” she said. Oh no… the ring. She was looking for the ring. Brittany dropped to her knees and you began to shriek. She got down on all fours, in the kitten position. She reached under the couch. Her butt lifted upward as she reached further. The further she reached, the more her butt lifted. Finally, you found yourself dangling directly over her exposed butthole. She wiggled her ass, trying to get a little more distance. Her little wiggle caused you to be whipped back and forth, violently. Your grip was broken. You tumbled straight back into her open shithole. You watched as the light in your new prison dimmed, as Brittany’s butt lowered. “Wow.. what a beautiful rings. Where did this come from?,” she questioned. “Babe? Are you here? What is this ring?,” she questioned, out loud. You loved the irony. She found the ring and while doing so, you slid right into the open ring of her farthole. She slid her ring on. “Wow.. it’s a perfect fit. I wonder if he…,” she began. You stopped listening.  The night was ruined. You had done all you could to get her attention but you were too tiny to alter her schedule even the slightest. In fact, you literally couldn’t move without her butthole reclaiming you.

     Brittany decided to go on to bed and ask you about it, later. She stripped down and as a treat for you, she got in lacey underwear, for the night. As she pulled them up, she farted, expelling you from her ass, onto the bed. She crawled into bed and turned out the lights. In the dark, you navigated to her ear. You climbed up it. This was it! You were going to be saved!

     Brittany’s ear began to itch. She reached up and swatted the area, and heard a slight squeak as she hit it. “Stupid bugs,” she muttered. Still, the strange squeak almost sounded like her name. She turned on the lights, to clear her head. As they came on, you found yourself at the base of Brittany’s massive ass. She was laying on her side, slightly curled up. She had swatted you all the way from her ear, down to her rear. Light beamed into her lacies. You could once again see her anus staring at you, from the other side. Her legs uncurled. The lights went back out. You eyes adjusted to the dim light.  You wish that they hadn’t. You watched in horror as your girlfriend’s titanic ass lowered over you, as she rolled over. You shrieked but she was already in a dazed state. You felt her weight bearing down on you. It came down over you. Lucky for you, you were centered with her ass crack. She fell into a sound sleep, unaware of you being pinned beneath her ass. You knew what loomed beyond the lacies that help you down. The beast decided to announce its presence. Brittany’s butt erupted, as it roared, viciously at you. It was a vicious and powerful fart. In a few moments, you were out cold.

     You woke up to violent shaking. You quickly discovered you were still shrunk, still with Britt, and still near her butt. You were tangled in the lace and she was walking. You quickly worked to untangle yourself. Light flooded the area. You looked around, clutching Brittany’s butt for dear life. You were in the bathroom. But why? Brittany bent over and you watched beneath the surface of her lacey underwear as her puckered butthole came out. Your eyes widened in horror as her shithole blossomed. An enormous fart tore from your girlfriend’s asshole and sent you flying. You landed hard in cold water. You were surrounded by white. The toilet. She had farted you into the toilet. You watched an eclipse from overhead. Brittany’s ass blocked out the light. As she sat, her bare anus was lowering over you. You watched her butthole over head it puckered. A massive fart erupted from Brittany’s butt. “BABY PLEASE! NO! I’M DOWN HERE!,” you shrieked. Her anus was already repuckering as the smell caused you to gag uncontrollably. Her cute little butthole loomed over you, only now it was far from little, compared to you. It looked like a little asterisk. It opened, abruptly. A loud thunder roared from within, but that was the least of your worries. You watched as a huge fountain of slime surged from her ass. Butt gunk from your girlfriend’s rotten shithole spewed onto you in absurd amounts. As you floated in her sludge you realized how bad things were. You were covered in Brittany’s liquid shit. You watched her butthole pucker as another round came. Her butt erupted and gunk spewed down on you.  The taste of her ass was once again refreshed, in your mouth. Her shit slime was like the anti-breathmint. Again, her asshole puckered and spewed another wave. Only this time, there was a break. Piece of shit broke loose and fired at you. You barely escaped being nailed by the miniature cannonball. You knew for sure that that wasn’t what dragged you into her ass before. You were proven correct as a massive piece of shit slid from her anus. You watched the soft, creamy log glide with ease from her from her perfect, powerful, puckered pooper. It landed and narrowly missed you. You rushed to the front of the porcelain. “BRITTANY! DON’T POOP ON ME!!!,” you shrieked. Her butthole puckered and she fired off a massive glob of ass gunk. It smacked you so hard that it knocked you flat on to the white porcelain. You soon found yourself stuck, forced to stare at your oblivious princess’s farthole. You screamed, gagged, and sobbed. Her butt lifted up, off the toilet. Had she heard you? You watched her come back into view. She had a magazine in hand. But as she sat, she spared a passing glance at her “work of art”. You watched her beautiful eyes lock onto you. “So that’s what bug crawled up my butt, today,” she commented. You were that insignificant that she thought you were a bug stuck in her slime. Without a second though, you watched her ass lower over you again, and her anus perfectly center over you. You saw the tip of something poke from her butthole. “BRITTANY! NO! PLEASE!,” you shrieked. You watched as the rest followed. The most massive piece of shit you had ever seen glided from your girlfriend’s butthole, with ease. It dangled directly over you. You watched in silence.  You were that tiny that your girlfriend’s waste could crush you into nothingness. Her smallest actions had the worst of consequences on you. You just wanted to propose tonight, but instead, she just had a normal night that ended with her shitting all over you. Literally. The shit broke loose and squashed. You made a tiny wet crunch. It was one of the only things you did that Brittany heard that night.

     You woke up, sweating. You were in bed. It was a nightmare. Just a nightmare. Britt laid next to you, in her lacey underwear. She wore you ring. Everything had gone as planned. This was your fiancée. She was yours. You ran your finger along the crack of her lacey underwear. You shivered a little from memories of the dream. You noticed a small fray in her underwear. You felt a strange tingly feeling and closed your eyes. When you opened them, you found yourself hanging for dear life to a thread from that frayed hole. Below you laid the open and waiting anus of your fiancée. “No way… no way this can be happening. No. BRITTANY! BRITTANY!,” you shrieked. You were answered with a fart. It blew you off your thread and you landed on her butthole. Oh man.. that smell.. it was so familiar. Suddenly, her shithole opened below you. You were fired into the air. Then something slapped you. You were stuck to her underwear. You knew this goo. Her ass gunk pinned you to her underwear. The gunk formed a drop. To her it would have been barely noticeable. But you were encased inside of it. It dangled over her eagerly awaiting asshole. You had few choices; stay inside this and drown, or move and risk letting drop drip into her anus. You decided to take the latter route. As predicted, the drop broke off and dripped straight into her awaiting butthole. You slid down with ease, but were suddenly met with a powerful blast. Brittany farted you back out, before you went too far down.  You landed in her crack. You’d never been so happy to see her fart. As you stood there breathing in semi-fresh air, her butthole puckered. Suddenly, it opened. You watched in horror as a strange slime welled up from her butthole. It was like a small fountain. It rose up to your ankles before it stopped. You felt a strange tingly feeling. You were now swimming in a lake of this gunk. A strange lake of liquid shit in your fiancée’s butthole. Her hole then did something new; it began to suck the slime back in. Before long the putrid butt gunk slurped the last of the slime back inside…and took you with it.  You tumbled down her butthole and landed on something soft. You began to sink. You smelled the familiar sour odor.  You were sinking into your angel’s shit… and it was still in her butthole. You sank in up to your chest, after a while. Just as in your dream, you had the fresh taste of her ass. That’s the taste you would die with. That night, Brittany’s butthole had added you to its booty collection. She would never know that her love had died from an overdose… of her ass.