- Text Size +

    Today was a great day for everyone. It was a bright Saturday afternoon with moderate weather. The kind of day that’d open a Disney movie. A modest breeze made it’s way through the city and gave comfort to all from the park walking couple in Shannon and Josh’s case, and the slightly cracked windows of lazy apartment dwellers in Katy’s case. No one could be stressed on today. Even Scott had momentary peace due to Katy’s ceased movement. There was something else on Katy’s mind.

 

     It’s nice and warm but my little toes are cold! Katy’s room was hot but her feet were always cold. Seeing her in a tank top, short shorts, and knee socks was NOT an odd sight. Scanning… Scanning… Scanning… AH! Finding a dingy, not-too-clean pair of blue ankle socks she jumped out of bed with newfound energy and simultaneously slipped them on while she removed her plain t-shirt and pajama bottoms leaving her non-matching (but comfortable) and smiling. Returning to bed a mysterious breeze came about and she sighed in relief. Laying back down, her butt in bed, leaning against the headboard she lazed away wondering what the day would have in store for her. Shannon wouldn’t return for quite some time and this gave Katy all the privacy, comfort, and freedom she needed for a great weekend. Pedicures, music, and video games made her giggle and made left her toes wiggle in anticipation. Speaking of her feet, they were increased to unfathomable degrees and Katy’s heel was slightly hotter and a great deal itchier than she remembered it being prior to the addition of socks. That feels weird. What did I step in anyway?

 

Pain. Unfathomable pain erupted throughout Scott’s glittery body. Katy suddenly became oddly still and unbeknownst to Scott’s tiny frame she was looking for socks. He had been mashed to the arch of Shannon’s foot, covered with the dirt and foot slime of her flats, stuck to a shower rim and humiliated by Katy’s heel but nothing came close to the pain and humility of being pancaked by Katy’s metric fucktons of weight that slammed back into Scott’s “skull”. Most of his senses were dulled and gone beforehand but after THAT “enlightening” experience everything came to him again in full circle to unimaginable extremes. FEEL and TOUCH were a given. Every square micrometer of his being was in agony thanks to her jump. SIGHT was increased tenfold. The pores of skin secreted sweat over the foot’s ridges and wrinkles and Scott giving him a firsthand vision of what was causing his discomfort. He could TASTE the film of grime and bubbling foot-sludge about her being and around him. He heard the earthquake-esque reverberations of Katy’s beautiful foot slamming him into stupidity and her foot’s squishy, plopping compliances.  His entire body was simultaneously a tongue, eye, ear and pain receptor. He just couldn’t voice himself to tell his attractive captor that he was beneath her. She wouldn’t hear me anyway he thought dejectedly.

 

    Not entirely comprehensible or noticeable to Scott, his mind was reeling and adapting to his situation as well. Glitter is intended to decorate, and in a sense make it’s user more appealing to the eye. As time progressed, our hero was falling more and more into his roll and transitively in love with his position. Subconsciously, Scott was USED to the fact that he was a spec of glitter and USED to the mentality that he was meant to adorn his client be it a beautiful woman’s hair, a girls’ toy, or the cheesy heel of his former love’s roommate. Time was ticking and before long he would succumb to his destiny.

 

    Being beneath Katy’s foot was hellish. Being beneath Katy’s foot while she wore a sock was an inferno- - a fate worse than death. The temperature was unimaginable and the awful smell permeated through his every being. Her foot musk must have at least increased by 200 fold from his vantage and pools of sweat were forming at an alarming rate. Katy was entranced by her technological bubble. She absentmindedly rubbed her socked feet back across the bed relieving the itch her heel had given her. Unfortunately this wasn’t enough and she had to resort to using her big toenail from the other foot to relieve it. Ah, that’s better she purred internally.. An easy fix for the situation given! She put her feet back down flat on the bed and continued with her previous business.

 

  That “easy fix” had put Scott into yet another world of turmoil. The friction from her simply moving her foot across the bed repeatedly had stirred up a dust devil of foot dirt and mud all around him creating a monsoon of disgust. Too distraught to react in anyway mentally, physically, or emotionally, Scott tried to disassociate himself from this existence to no avail. The flood gates of grime slowly began propelling him down a hot, musky, and foot-sweat driven path slowly but surely. The dirt storm had died down! His adhesive property was wearing off and he was heading away from the hill suspended in a drop of sweat! Maybe even to safety he naively hoped. These moronic hopes were quickly dashed, however, when her opposing foot’s toenail scratch the heel; his home. Chaos was in full effect again. Once her toenail made it’s first scrape, an avalanche of dead skin and suspended dirt lying in her clogged pores was released apprehending Scott in the most embarrassing of ways. His drop of sweat was still intact but he became so surrounded by skin particles he had built up momentum and was heading farther from the heel at a quicker pace. He controlled NOTHING of his life at this point. Where on Earth was he headed?

 

Katy’s toes were welcomed with a sudden cold shock that made her clench them in reaction. Sweaty feet weren’t new news to her but she DID hate the feeling of the sweat moving about her. She clenched and wiggled her toes repeatedly in a process she herself created to “air” out her tootsies and it worked.

 

    Scott’s bubble exploded, he was rapidly surrounded by Katy’s foot flesh from all sides. He felt immense pressure, nothing, then more pressure until he passed out.

Chapter End Notes:

Comment and review!