- Text Size +
THE LADIES TOILET.



She felt the little fingers pulling at her skirt, the sobbing boy held onto her leg. she turned and smiled at him excitedly she looked around the cubicles were empty the carnival outside in full swing.
She held the little boys hand a warm smile and words of comfort needed to make him feel safe. She was attractive a friendly face he held out his arms the tears rolling down his cheeks, Tina wiped them away with her fingers.

"There now little one no needs to cry there are far worst things in life than your little troubles.mm i am guessing you are five years old?"

He nodded holding up six fingers, she laughed excitedly innocence is a lovely gift.

"You do know that this is the little girls room don’t you child."

He nodded pointing to one of the open cubicles.

"aah i see you need to go to the toilet is that why you in here? Come along then let me help you."

Tina guided him into the cubicle at the far end, some of the lights were out casting dark shadows, she closed the door behind them the tingling between her legs grew stronger she was wet with excitement. She pulled his Thomas the tank engine t shirt of and then his trousers and under pants.
He didn’t argue with her she touched him.

"mm your so tender little one I’m going to enjoy you very much, I need to go to the toilet to but i cannot would you like to help me?"

She stroked his skin her hands soft she tickled him.

"What must i do? Do you need to poo? i only need a wee wee"

With that she lifted him onto the toilet seat and sat him down to pee.


"you go first and then sweet heart and then can help me to go is that ok?"


he smiled at her nodding his head in approval.


Tina waited for him to finish she knelt before him open legged she smelt of sex her black underwear sticky from her aroused state this was so easy she had not planned on having a treat today.

"There all done now little one now its my turn to go poo are you ready to help me? it will not happen today tho little one i will need time to digest you first is that ok?"

He gave her a puzzled look,tina lifted him up above her head and started to lower him into her open mouth,his feet were inside her mouth before his first screams rang out echoing around the old lavatory walls,the noise of the carnival drowning them out.tina moaned loudly as the helpless boys body slid deeper inside her salivating mouth,his hands held tightly against his sides he kicked his little feet trying to get them out,tina pushed him inside, her mouth stretching around his body.Loud slurping noises filled the air her saliva coating his skin helping it on its journey into her gut.

his pitiful crys for help now muffled as tina closed her lipstick covered mouth over his face her teeth dragged the helpless boy into her gape, she pulled the last part of her meal inside her to swallow the squirming boys tender flesh.his screams now barely audible tina moaned with pleasure as he slid into her throat on his short journey into her stomach,she felt it stretch to accomadate its meal she belshed loudly with satisfaction.

"oooh that feels sooo good little one your going to miss the carnival i,m afraid,but i,m sure you are going to make a very large pile of poop for me tommorow."

She rubbed her bulging stomach she could feel him moving around inside her,his faint sobbing made her wet.she turned lifting her skirt and sat down to pee she sat there fingering her hole until her orgasm washed over her,she wiped herself clean and pulled up her knickers turning to flush the toilet.

she stuffed the little boys clothes and shoes into the sanitory waist bin next to the loo and put the lid back on it before joining the swell of people watching the carnival go by, little ashley,s screams drowned out by the sound of the brass bands now parading past her.she grinned to herself her stomach undulating at Ashley's struggle to escape, his futile attempts soon to end his body broken down into a paste,soon he would exist no more,it was a most satisfying day out for her.

Little boys make good laxitives tina found a long time ago as ashley was finding out today,unfortunately they can only give her relief once a day so she has to eat them often to help her bowel to function correctly, tina does not mind because she enjoys eating little boys both for pleasure and the fact they help her shit easier.

The next morning tina was able to go to the toilet very easily he did make her motions very soft,there was a lot of poop in her toilet bowl by the time she had finished,but there was no sign of ashley?,just a big pile of stools floating in the toilet bowl, tina looked at it and smiled she did enjoy his company,but liked him better like this.