- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Can you guess where Pixis's strange visitor comes from?

Meanwhile, in the alternate reality created by the time Pixis had spent in the pages of All-New Atom #18, Pixis (known in that reality as Ryan Choi the new Atom) was visited by a shorter impish version of himself, wearing an Atom costume, but with a head that was disproportionately large.

 

“How did you just pop up in my duplex?” asked Pixis.

 

“I’m from the 5th Dimension,” said the little fellow, “Call me Mxyzpixislicked, your very own 5th Dimensional gts fan counterpart. Boy do I get a kick out of watching your oral adventures with that Wonder Model. My full sized Girlfriend Gulplsnz and I have been practicing all sorts of kinky stuff since we took a peek into this dimension and saw you in action. As well as that, I’m the only one who knows your real identity and where you really came from. As far as interdimensional visitors go, why you’re the PRIME suspect compared to me. Why don’t you try some real fancy vore stuff?”

 

“I’m more just into mouth play and adventure,” said Pixis.

 

“Wrongo!” said Mxyzpixislicked, “With my 5th Dimensional science, you should try transformation!”

 

The mischievous imp snapped his fingers, and Pixis suddenly found that he was lying in a bowl on a dining table, and he had been metamorphosed into a soufflé. Into the room stepped Wonder Woman. She sat at the table and took up a spoon in her hand and slowly ate him.

 

Pixis watched her licking her lips, until she ate the last part. The transformation seemed to enable him to keep his vision in the last residual uneaten part of him, until she spooned that into her mouth and swallowed it as well.

 

Suddenly the inside of her stomach lit up and he saw a now self shrunken Mxyzpixislicked appear beside him, and realized that he was back in his tiny human form too, floating just above her stomach acids.

 

“Best of DC Digestion! Bad idea. Sure it’s been done before,” said Mxyzpixislicked, “What do you wanna be when she has breakfast tomorrow? Cereal? Yeah, what about cereal? She’d be-“

 

“Oh please don’t say a cereal killer,” said Pixis, “Get me out of this ridiculous adventure. It’s not what I had in mind when I had myself projected in here. Why can’t you just take off?”

 

“Oh come on, Pixis buddy. You’re the most knowledgeable DC fan on giantessworld in your home reality, except maybe for the Primescribe and that bogus Doll Man with the puns. You know the rules. You have to make me say my name backwards for that.”

 

“I’ll never be able to do that,” said Pixis, “I’m honestly surprised that Superman was always able to set his nuisance value visitor up so many times. I’ll just have to play your game. Turn me into a dekcilsixipzyxm pudding and serve me up as Wonderfood. I’ll just have to live with it.”

 

“Hey, hold on, Pixis! Pal. You’re goin’ too fast for me. It’s science that makes my powers work in your world, you know. I can’t turn you into things I don’t know about. I never heard of a dekcilsixipzyxm pudding.”

 

“Try saying it backwards,” said Pixis.

 

“You’re too quick for me wise guy!” said the imp and disappeared. Pixis found himself back at home in his duplex.

 

“Iris, if you’re still reading somehow!” called Pixis, “If you see that little pain come back in 90 days time, try reversing the story projector on him and pull him into earth-prime. With any luck his powers won’t work there.

 

 

Meanwhile, in the reality extrapolated from Carycomic’s trip into Secret Origins #8, Carycomic began to develop amazing telekinetic mental powers.

 

“Of course,” he thought, “The same thing happened to Cary Bates, when that DC writer used the Flash’s cosmic treadmill to go to earth-1 in the 1970s. It must be a phenomenon which only affects DC focused Carys. He used his new powers to alter Doll Girl’s (Martha Roberts’) power, changing her to Giant Lass instead of Doll Girl. They became a more formidable crime fighting team.

 

 

And Timescribe (aka Slinking Vore-Pet)? Well he met his destiny one day, when the food synthesizer in Mite Eater Lass’s house broke down on a public holiday, when all the food outlets were closed.