- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Girlfood, Carycomic and Ginbug feature in this multi-earth pastiche.

In a shameless cross-promotion, here is the link to Ginbug's fantastic story "Rob the Voraphile" which inspired and formed the basis for this chapter.

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1932&textsize=0&chapter=1

As a result of all the switcheroo stuff that had gone on in previous chapters, Barry Allen saw an email addressed to Carycomic. It came from a member of giantessworld called Girlfood.

 

 

Carycomic,

Your stories have changed somewhat lately, but I must say I wish I could have been the man in Ginbug’s best story ‘Rob the Voraphile’. The fun that guy must have had climbing around in his teacher’s mouth and so on. Oh well, back to the writing board.

 

Barry Allen emailed Girlfood back.

 

“Maybe you could. Is this Ginbug any relation to Ambush Bug from DC Comics Presents? I’ve been reading Carycomic’s old collection. What’s your address?” he asked.

 

“Don’t know if I should tell you that,” Girlfood replied.

 

Barry used his knowledge as a former police scientist to perfect a device he could fit to his head and use it to follow the path of data through an email being sent. Only he would have the speed to keep up with it.

Then he sent one more reply to Girlfood and raced out into the street. The device enabled him to follow the data trail above ground, as close to any underground cables as possible, until he suddenly reached Girlfood’s home. He vibrated through the front door and searched the house in seconds until he saw Girlfood at his computer.

 

“The Flash!” said Girlfood, “You’re real.”

“I’m also the guy who’s been fielding Carycomic’s emails. It was I who needed your address. I followed the email data here at super speed to track you down. I think there might be a way to get you into that story. I have taken possession of a device that can project people into the pages of a storybook. I think I can modify it (if it doesn’t already) to project people into a story uploaded on the internet too. If it doesn’t work, we could always print out Ginbug’s story,” said The Flash, “Are you up for trying?”

 

“Absolutely,” said Girlfood.

 

The Flash lifted Girlfood off his feet, vibrated them both through the door, and ran back to Carycomic’s home, where he now lived. He browsed Giantessworld until he found the Ginbug story ‘Rob the Voraphile’ and got to the part where Robby had just told his teacher that he could make swallowing a man possible for her.

 

“That’s a good place to send me in,” said Girlfood, “Except that I don’t think vore is really sex. It’s something entirely different.”

 

“Well … that’s not really my department, but science is one of my departments,” said the Flash, and set the projector to send Girlfood into the story.

 

Girlfood soon found himself cast in the role of Rob from Ginbug’s story, and demonstrated his newly acquired shrinking power and invited the teacher Ms Amy White to eat him.

 

What happens next might well have been breaching Carycopyright from Flash’s perspective, or Ginbug’s, but Girlfood was very pleased with the results. The Flash decided to advertise on giantessworld, as Carycomic, that he could now project members into their own stories or other writers’ stories too. There would no doubt be a flood of requests to do so. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Watch out Oish1, Agrader and others. Your stories could be next to have replacement visitors for your characters, all because the Toyman invented the storybook projector in 1978.