- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING: This chapter quickly recaps the entire contents of the Korak Son of Tarzan saga told in Tarzan Family #64-65 and then provides a new and improved ending.

ZAN-SEL AND JAYNA

 

Times were  tough on Exxor, and Zan’s and Jayna’s parents couldn’t afford to take care of two teenagers anymore. So they tossed them out, and the kids flew to earth in a space ship. While walking in the forest, they came to a Ninja-bread cottage, fashioned by a rogue Ninja called Andrea Beaumont, who had fled society after her failed attempt in a revenge killing of insane homicidal gangster Jack Napier, otherwise known as the Joker.

The Ninja-bread had been laced with a hypnotic drug, which enabled her to lure children into her oven. When she realised that she now had the Wonder Twins in her power, she commanded Jayna to turn into roast beef, and Zan to fill her jug with flavoured water to wash it down… and promptly sat down and ate and drank them.

 

 

THE TALE OF ONE BAD MOUSE MAN

 

The Mouse Man found himself in a mouse hole in an early 20th century English mansion, where a woman was down on all fours, searching the room for him. She soon located the mousehole and reached in and snatched him and ate him in a few hearty gulps. For the woman was Selina Kyle, the Catwoman, and the two of them had been been projected by Aunty Monitor into the pages of the Complete Illustrated Beatrix Potter.

 

KORAK’S GAL, RAYNAA GIGANTIC

 

Korak, Son of Tarzan, being a DC Comics character in the 1970s, found himself projected into the pages of an earth-prime produced issue of Tarzan Family about himself. He lived through the adventure in which he met the Gigantics, a race of giants in an undiscovered kingdom of the jungle, was rescued from an evil primitive pagan sacrifice ritual by the beautiful giant princess Raynaa, and carried off as she fled from her own people. Raynaa wore a regal dark red maroon bikini and a matching long skirt, which left her beautiful giant belly on show in clear view of the normal sized Korak in her hand while she ran. She had full shapely pink lips and long dark hair, and natural white complexion which was no different from Caucasian women of Korak’s own size.

 

Having escaped both them and some people Korak’s size, who had also attacked her, Raynaa fell into quicksand and sacrificed herself as she threw Korak to safety. This time, however, with Tarzan already projected by Aunty Monitor into some other story, several of his elephants were not tending to whatever task he would otherwise have given to them. So they were available to help Korak. Korak quickly summoned several of his friends the Tantors, known as elephants to those in the outside world. He threw a huge fallen vine to Princess Raynaa and looped the other end around several elephants’ bodies in a line, and tied it firmly to the last elephant.

 

“Pull Tantors, pull!” said Korak.

 

With their combined strength, the elephants did what Korak was unable to do in the original story. They pulled Raynaa out of the quicksand. She found a river to wash in and then untied the elephants and carried Korak deep into unexplored territory, where she could live with him and love him free from any further interference by either the other Gigantics or any normal sized people.