- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

In the 1970s, Superman teamed up with Batgirl in a story called "Wild Weekend in Washington."

“Of course!” he thought, “I’m still holding Wonder Woman’s girdle and lasso. It’s forcing me to answer as Pixis, telling what is true for him, not for the Ryan Choi Atom that Wonder Woman sees me as. I’d better let go, before I really let the full secret out.”

 

Pixis played out the rest of the story of All-New Atom #18 to the point that Wonder Woman and Atom were floating over a moonlit field. Then came the moment Pixis has waited for. He was looking right at Wonder Woman’s huge face. He saw her put out her sparkling red tongue and lick the top of her thumb. Then the thumb pressed the moisture against the wound that Pixis had sustained in the Atom’s scripted fight with the rioting locals of Ivy town.

 

“This is as good as it might get,” he thought, “Still I get to be the Atom from the point that Wonder Woman invites him to join the Justice League. What could be much better than that?”

 

“Your wound is seeping a little,” she said.

 

“That’s very distracting,” said Pixis.

 

He remembered the dialogue on his favourite page, at the point that he’d chosen to enter the story. He was sure that it had been written by someone with a gts fantasy, possibly even someone on giantessworld. He just didn’t feel up to saying the next scripted line about the healing properties of ‘Amazon slobber.’

 

It was definitely time to start improvising.

 

He floated in silence on his bang stick, while Wonder Woman invited him to join the Justice League.

 

“Do I have your attention?” she concluded.

 

She sure did. He was staring at her chest. Pixis remembered reviewing a story Timescribe had written. Most of it had been full of Timescribe’s typical self serving repetitive drivel about one male DC character after another being voluntarily or otherwise eaten by giant women. Pixis had pointed out that Timescribe had deviated dramatically from the true character of the super heroes he’d used in his story. Timescribe had defended at least one of his chapters by mentioning the scene in the Justice League Unlimited episode “Dark Heart” in which Wonder Woman had freed up her hands, by placing her further shrinking passenger Ray Palmer (in Atom costume) between the tops of her breasts. Pixis had replied with another review comment, saying, “I’m sure that scene put ideas in all our heads.”

 

Now that very same character, the 21st Century Wonder Woman was unwittingly parading her very same figure right in front of him, yet unaware that he had seen a cartoon which depicted her in that manner. Or had she lived the content of that cartoon by now too on the post-crisis earth? Had one of Bruce Timm’s team tuned in on that event when they were writing the “Dark Heart” episode? It hurt his shrunken head to think about it. He would just play along.

 

“Sure,” said Pixis, “I’d love to join.”

 

Whatever happened next would be outside the scripted realms of All-New Atom #18. Wonder Woman’s offer to join the Justice League was the last item on the last page of the comic, which had merited a full page spread.

 

Pixis (known to Wonder Woman as Ryan Choi aka the Atom) was inducted into the Justice League, and went on several missions.

 

On the day of his next birthday, he woke up in his duplex, went out to collect the newspaper, and saw a wrapped present and a card on his doorstep. He took them inside and opened the card and read:

 

“Dear Ryan,

I’ve read up on the fantasies you hinted at, when I recently googled myself. I was taken to a story on a website called shrinkafan.net. I think I understand what you were dreaming about, and why your eyes were not quite steady when you were accepting my offer to join the team. Bring this gift and your belt to my apartment in Washington, and we’ll see what can be done.

Diana. xx.”