[Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

See my Timescrybe2 account, as I am going to ask the admins to terminate this one as soon as I've finished moving the stories to the new account. This old timescribe account has been malfunctioning since Jan 2019, causing hassles for both me and the readers. I plan to get rid of it ASAP.

 


Rated: PG
Categories: Object, Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: DC SUPER HEROES
Chapters: 14 Completed: Yes
Word count: 10191 Read: 80599
Published: June 10 2011 Updated: August 24 2013
Story Notes:

SPOILER WARNINGS:

Challenge of the Superfriends: episode “Fairy Tales of Doom” (Hanna-Barbera, 1978) and the following comics are heavily recapped in this story: All-New Atom #17-18 (Jan-Feb 2008), Secret Origins #8 (Nov 1986), Adventure Comics #326 (Nov 1964; and its redrawn cover on Best of DC Digest #57 in Feb 1985); and Justice League Unlimited: episode “Dark Heart” (2005).

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1: WHEN WORLDS COINCIDE by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (830 words)

Previously on Challenge of the Syuperfriends, we have seen Toyman’s story projector used by the Legion of Doom to send Superman & Wonder Woman & Hawkman into the stories “Gulliver’s Travels: A Voyage to Lilliput”, “Alice in Wonderland” and “Jack and the Beanstalk” respectively. Uquaman and the other Syuperfriends once again defeated the Legion of Doom and freed their three trapped Syuperfriends from the stories.

 

2. Chapter 2: SYUPERFRIEND, REST IN PRIME by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (890 words)

A Challenge of the Superfriends episode in 1978 was titled "Superfriends, Rest In Peace."

3. Chapter 3: THE GREATEST STORIES EVER RETOLD by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (912 words)

4. Chapter 4: A CARYCOMIC IN LEAN MARTHA'S COURTSHIP by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (863 words)

5. Chapter 5: MILD, MEEK FAN IN WASHINGTON by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (685 words)

In the 1970s, Superman teamed up with Batgirl in a story called "Wild Weekend in Washington."

6. Chapter 6: ON THE TONGUE WITH WONDER WOMAN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (881 words)

All-New Atom #18 had the words "on the run with Wonder Woman" on the cover.

7. Chapter 7: THE TIMESCRIBE TRAPPER & THE INTIMATE FAN by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (731 words)

In the late 1980s, a single comic, Legion of Super-Heroes #50 heralded the final appearances of both the Time Trapper and the Infinite Man.

8. Chapter 8: MOUTHWAR by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (668 words)

Five issues of Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes in the late 1970s were known as the EARTHWAR saga.

9. Chapter 9: LEGIONNAIRES FREE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (687 words)

In the 1980s, Saturn Girl, Lightning Lad and Cosmic Boy, the three founding members of the Legion of Super-Heroes appeared in a 4 issue mini-series of comics called LEGIONNAIRES THREE.

10. Chapter 10: CARY ME BACK TO OL' PRIME by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (735 words)

Can you guess where Pixis's strange visitor comes from?

11. Chapter 11: THE BUG STOPS HERE by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (541 words)

Girlfood, Carycomic and Ginbug feature in this multi-earth pastiche.

In a shameless cross-promotion, here is the link to Ginbug's fantastic story "Rob the Voraphile" which inspired and formed the basis for this chapter.

http://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=1932&textsize=0&chapter=1

12. Chapter 12: CRISIS IN CLASSIC LITERATURE by timescribe [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (664 words)

13. Chapter 13: ADVENTURES OUTSIDE THE DC UNIVERSE by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (556 words)

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING: This chapter quickly recaps the entire contents of the Korak Son of Tarzan saga told in Tarzan Family #64-65 and then provides a new and improved ending.

14. Chapter 14: DICK AND THE BEANSTALK by timescribe [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (548 words)

For those who agree with me that this gag might be getting old, you can share the enjoyment that I saved the best and longest storybook projection for last, namely....

DICK AND THE BEANSTALK.