- Text Size +

                Anna turned the key in the ignition, shifted into reverse, and began backing out of the long Yeager driveway.  As she did, she looked to her right at her daughter in the passenger seat and gave her a reassuring smile.  Alison was still looking a bit uneasy as she adjusted to her mother’s complete sense of complacency and serenity with the whole situation.  It was a far different atmosphere than when they had first pulled up to the house, full of doubt about their future.  Anna still wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but somehow, she felt like she was in a place to finally affect what the outcome would be.

                Helen’s black leather purse, which sat beside Anna’s seat, began to shake, and a tiny muffled roar came from the side.  Anna squinted at it, seeing tiny bubbles form out in the hard material, then chuckled as she realized Kevin was trying to punch the bag from the inside, awaiting a response.  Still wondering where he got the gall, Anna carelessly slapped the side of the purse with a massive palm squarely onto Kevin’s form.  She could barely feel him through the purse as she made contact with the side, throwing him off of the material and back into the center of the bag with a moan of discomfort.  Shaking her head in disbelief, Anna placed her hand back on the wheel and gripped it tightly, smirking at her daughter, who had just watched her with a raised eyebrow.  Upon seeing her mother’s smile, though, Alison calmed down, grinning a little out the side of her mouth.

                As Anna began driving through the neighborhood, Alison leaned over in the seat toward the bright red Converse, which she had put on but hadn’t yet laced up.  Twisting the ends around her fingers, she began tugging at the laces before looping them around one another to tie them.  As she tightened the shoe, thusly hugging it and the sock inside more snugly against the foot, she felt Ashley’s body pressed even more firmly against her cold sole flesh.  However, after flexing her foot a few times, she felt her tiny cousin stirring, indicating she was still moving and getting oxygen, most likely through an opening in the sock fabric.  Alison giggled softly to herself, knowing that breathing this way, despite keeping Ashley alive, would have to filter directly through the shoe, meaning Ashley was taking in deep inhalations of Alison’s steadily sweating foot and the dingy sock with each gulp.  Having tied her shoe, she reached her hand underneath, tapping her fingers at the rubber, grooved sole in a show of feigned friendship toward her cousin, wondering if Ashley was able to feel it.

                The thunder had stopped and the rain had slowed down considerably, although it was still coming down in thick enough sheets to soak anything that stood outside without protection for more than a few seconds.  Anna pulled out of the neighborhood, driving down a main road, although it was mostly deserted by this point.  Not only was this richer part of town a little less populated on a daily basis, it was getting later and later, so there was almost no chance of trouble.

Helen kept her forearms on the sides of her head as she pushed outward as hard as she could against Anna’s thick, perspiring breast flesh, desperately trying to keep a little space for her head to remain.  However, her hands were beginning to get tired, and she was forced, with a gasp of exhaustion, to stop pushing.  Immediately, each of Anna’s breasts bounced inward, finally set free from Helen’s barely noticeable pressing power.  They each hugged against one of Helen’s cheeks, giving her a headache, softening her face with sticky residue, and warming her body, all at the same time.  The chain connected around her pant legs was long enough that Helen, who was still hanging upside down, was actually very near to the base of Anna’s chest that she was able to get air from below without much trouble.  However, this didn’t mean she wasn’t terribly uncomfortable.  As she continued waiting, boob flesh squishing against her body from both sides with great pressure, she felt a cold bead of sweat from Anna’s right breast trickle onto Helen’s foot.  She shuddered, trying to shake her leg, although movement was mostly out of the question, and a second later it was trickling down her leg, and onto her butt.  From there, it slid along Helen’s back, where it fell into her hair and began to soak in.  Helen, disgusted, began to thrash, hoping for some leverage so she could try to ruffle her hair and stop the bead before it was too late.  However, unable to move, she was forced to whimper softly as she felt the unattended sweat bead settling into her hair.  She turned her head a few times, hoping to wipe out the drop.  However, this only served to smear her hair further against Anna’s hot skin, allowing more perspiration to soak in.  Additionally, as she began more violently turning her head, she accidentally turned her face far too much and ended up getting Anna’s breast pressing firmly against her face.  For a fleeting, breathless moment (literally), Helen felt her face caved in against by the cushy give of the breast, mushing her nose and mouth against an unbeatable, hot air balloon of sticky flesh.

                Anna felt her tiny sister-in-law tickling against her chest as she struggled for freedom.  Chuckling, the gigantic woman pinched at her shirt, right at the base of her chest, grabbing up Helen’s head through the fabric.  With a soft tug, she got the disgruntled woman to come loose.  Anna flicked lightly at Helen through her shirt, causing her to shrink back with shock and pain despite being freed from the oppressive airbag of Anna’s breast, again attempting to use her tired arms to push against the two sides of seemingly inflating skin.

                However, as Anna raised her eyes back up to the windshield to watch the road again, she screeched to find herself driving toward the edge of the road, where there was a ditch.  Alison had been been staring down at the shoe, trying to imagine what it was like for her cousin inside her sock; however, feeling the sudden shift, she looked up to see the road moving off to the side as the car barreled toward the edge.

                “MOM!” yelled Alison, throwing herself against the seatback with shock.  Spinning the wheel violently, Anna managed to bring the car back onto the road, leaving a stretch of black rubber on the wet road.  She breathed a sigh of relief, and looked over at her disapproving daughter with a shrug of apology.  Alison shook her head, rolling her eyes, but accepted it.  However, just as Anna had locked her eyes back to the road to ensure it didn’t happen again, she heard a siren.  Peeking into the rearview mirror, she saw red and blue spinning lights behind her through the pouring rain: a cop that had been driving not very far behind her in the dark road.  Her blood ran cold as she slowed down to pull over on the side of the road.

                “Uh… Mom?” whispered Alison uncertainly, looking over her shoulder at the cop.  “What are you going to…”

                “Just relax, honey,” smiled Anna as reassuringly as she could, despite her growing nervousness as she put the car in park.  “Open that glove compartment for me, would you, and get out the registration?”

                “Okay…” sighed Alison, getting worried despite her Mom’s seeming uncaringness to the situation.  She pulled out the correct papers and handed them to Anna, who smiled.

                “Thanks, Alison.  Now… just… smile, okay?” she asked, nodding encouragingly to the anxious teen, who begrudgingly did as she was told as the face of the police officer came into the rolled down window.

                “Lady, you know why I pulled you over?” asked the tired-sounding cop, shaking his arm out to lose the rainwater he had accumulating all over himself as he accepted the papers Anna handed him.  She nodded slowly.

                “Yes.  I’m sorry, officer, I guess I just sort of…”

                “You were driving pretty straight, and then you just swerved off to the side.  Coulda killed someone if there was anyone else out here.  Coulda killed yourself, and your daughter,” he said sternly, looking in at Alison, who gave a calm smile.

                “Yes, I know, and…” began Anna.  However, the officer’s face had changed as he wrinkled his nose, smelling something.

                “Mam?”

                “Yes?”

                “Have you been drinking tonight?” he said, subtly sniffing the air, picking up on the red wine from Anna’s breath she had drunk not long ago in the Yeager house.  Anna realized this, but managed to keep her cool.

                “I…”

                “Failure to comply with an officer, mam, and I’ll have to bring you in.  Have you been drinking tonight?”

                “No,” answered Anna at length, sounding confident in her answer.  The cop shook his head no slowly.

                “Step out of the vehicle, please,” he ordered firmly, taking a few steps back to allow Anna to open the door freely and get out of the car.

                Alison, now getting very nervous, felt a shifting in her pocket.  She looked down to see Tony crawling desperately out of her skirt.  However, as soon as he did, he rolled off of her thigh and down over the edge of the car seat, into the darkness between the cup holder and chair.  Panicking briefly, Alison started to reach for the car light button to find him easier, but then realized she couldn’t with the cop so close by.  Resorting to finding him by feeling, Alison reached her arm between the seats, sliding her fingers over the dirty fuzz of the floor mats to find her cousin’s escaped boyfriend.

                Tony began crawling away, not really knowing what he was doing, and half-aware of the fact that there was nowhere for him to go.  Suddenly, though, despite the darkness he could see Alison’s fingers smash down vertically into the carpet before she began curling them inward, trying to grab for him.  He backed up quickly, his limbs shaking with fear, as he felt his rear end bump against the back leg of Alison’s passenger seat.  He grasped at it and followed it around, trying to put distance between himself and the gigantic searching teen.  Because the opening between the cup holder divider and the seat wasn’t very wide, Alison couldn’t flatten her hand against the ground, which gave Tony a fighting chance for the time being.  Then, listening hard against the pounding sheets of rain outside, Tony could hear the cop talking, and his heart began to race.  If he could somehow find a way to the door…

                Alison began to get slightly nervous, looking toward the door as it slammed shut behind Anna.  She squinted at the window, watching as her mother began speaking hurriedly to the cop, probably in an attempt to explain herself.  She gulped hard, then extended her arm back between the seats.

                “Toooooo-nyyyyyyy…” she whispered gently as if his name had musical notes attached to it, focusing her eyes and looking down into the dark crevice.  “Where’s my adventurous little guy, hmm?”

                Tony began to shake harder, then, taking another gulp, came out the back of the chair and began to dash along the floor space of the backseats, trying to get underneath the driver’s seat, where he might have a vantage point to get the cop’s attention once the door was opened again.

                Alison groaned and pulled herself up, extended a foot over the cup holders and planted it firmly on the floor behind the seats.  It landed right in front of Tony in the darkness, knocking him onto his back.  He quickly rolled over, clambering to his feet just as Alison’s other Converse-clad foot smacked down onto the carpet, the one containing the poor, probably sweat-greased Alison inside the muggy sock.  He winced seeing this, knowing that Alison’s foot had probably landed with an uncomfortably powerful smack onto her little cousin.

                Alison realized this too as she turned around and took a seat in the back, smiling to herself; she had, in the heat of the moment, forgotten that her horrible cousin was pinned against her damp sole inside the warm, worn sock and locked firmly into place by the rubber bottom of the shoe.  She shrugged, deciding her cousin wasn’t even worth her consideration at this point.  It would do her well to see what it was like to be ignored, she decided.  So, just for emphasis, she raised this foot back into the air and slammed it down onto the carpet.  As she did, she arched her foot to ensure Ashley wasn’t smashed into a bloody pulp, but she had a feeling the impact was both wet and painful at the same time nonetheless.  Just to end it well, then, Alison flattened her foot as hard as she could against the shoe just for a moment, twisting it side to side and giggling triumphantly as she felt her cousin squirming, probably terrified that this was finally her moment to die.  However, Alison released the pressure just in time, allowing more sweaty fabric-filtered oxygen to leak inside the shoe for Ashley to gulp up greedily.  Then, reminding herself of the problem at hand, she leaned over, squinting at the carpet.

                While Alison had been busily torturing her cousin further in this manner, however, Tony had made his move.  He flattened his back against the hard glossy surface of the cup holder table base, and began sidling along, Alison’s monstrous foot tapping against the floor.  He so desperately wanted to rush forward and try to speak to Ashley through it, but he knew if he didn’t act soon, none of them would ever get out of this, or at least until something terrible had happened, either on purpose or on accident.  Reaching the driver’s seat, he had dashed underneath, crawling toward the door on his hands and knees, just as the door was pulled open again.  Tony’s heart started racing faster, as he knew he would only have one shot at this.  He dashed forward as quickly as possible, praying for the cop to come back into view.  As he watched, he saw Anna’s massive, rain-soaked foot, her white flip-flop gripped in her peachy toes, lifting back into the car and planting on the ground out of sight.  He looked up, seeing the cop standing in view.  He opened his mouth to scream for help.

                Before a single sound could escape his throat, though, Tony felt burly fingers smushing around his body, compressing it so hard the wind was knocked from him, preventing him from speaking as he began gasping, his chest heaving painfully against Alison’s pliable palm skin.  “N-N-No…” he mumbled powerlessly, straining his arms against the all-powerful fingers that had him clenched together so tightly he feared his bones might break if she squeezed much harder.  Sitting back up in the seat, Alison let her arm hang, keeping the subdued and silent Tony firmly out of sight.

                “Now you just go on home, all right, mam?” suggested the cop, leaning against the door frame of the car, his voice having softened from its sternness minutes ago.  Anna nodded obediently.

                “Yes sir.  Thank you for…”

                “Don’t mention it, mam.  And young lady?” he asked, eyeing Alison in the back seat.  She looked up, a few hairs standing on end in anxiety as she felt the evidence of the evening’ horrible crimes writhing against her skin: one inside her muscular fingers and palms, the other being mashed mercilessly under her warm sole wrinkles.

                “Yes?” she asked calmly.  He smiled reassuringly, swallowed, then continued.

                “Don’t forget to wear your safety belt.”

                Alison nodded, then yanked it over from her shoulder and clicked it into place, patting it on her stomach.  “All in!” she smiled, nodding.  He nodded back.

                “Good girl.  Mam?  Have a… pleasant evening,” he half-smiled to Anna, tipping his rain-soaked hat and preparing to walk back to his car.

                “NO!” screamed Helen softly through the wet material of Anna’s shirt, pushing hard against the bulbous, sweaty breast flesh squeezing her so tightly.  “DON’T GO!” she yelped, her voice going hoarse.  “HELP US!  PLEASE!  SHE’S INSANE, SHE…” she yelled, but her words were cut off as Anna pushed her boobs together from the sides, although she quickly covered the suspicious action up by roping her sopping red hair together and squeezing the rainwater out.

                “You say something, mam?” asked the cop oddly.  Anna shook her head no.

                “Me?  I don’t think so,” she answered casually, feeling Helen’s screaming mouth struggling against the base of her right breast.

                “Well then, I guess I’ll let you go with a warning this time.  Take care…” waved the cop, heading back toward his cruiser behind Anna’s car.  The mother and daughter both breathed a sigh of relief.

                Tony felt the fingers fall away as he was released, yelling, to the filthy car carpet.  Before he could even get up, Ashley’s stolen rubber shoe was coming down on him, rubbing him against the ground as the deep checkered grooves ran themselves painfully along his face as Alison kept it at a precise pressure level, ensuring he wasn’t permanently injured but couldn’t move.  As Anna put the car back into drive without another word to her daughter, still a bit shaken by the potential danger of being discovered, Alison continued calmly kneading  Tony underneath the shoe, rolling him from side to side and occasionally angling the Converse differently, jamming harder against either his legs or his head.  Tony, despite the pain, realized it was Alison’s left foot being used, and he suddenly felt guilty for wanting out from underneath the oppressive, heavy mass, as he knew that just beyond a thick layer of rubber and a couple sheets of dingy fabric, his girlfriend was probably crying out for release underneath Alison’s powerful foot.

                Tony himself began crying again, more for Ashley than anything else, as Alison’s fingers slid underneath the shoe and fished him out, bringing him back up to her stern face.  Alison held her other hand up, waggling her pointer finger at him and smiling knowingly, as if trying to discipline a puppy.

                “Try that again, hunky, and I’ll put you in the other shoe.  Is that what you want?” she asked.  Anna, hearing this from the driver’s seat, smiled to herself, but didn’t interject.

                “N-N-No… p-please, I won’t t-try it again… just l-let her…”

                “GOD, would you PLEASE just shut UP about Ashley already?” groaned Alison, squeezing Tony more tightly against the heel of her hand, once again preventing further comment.

                “Alison, honey?” asked Anna from the front, peering into the rearview mirror.

                “Yeah, mom?”

                “How does McDonald’s sound?”

                Alison smiled, bringing her hand back into her pocket, but this time keeping her firm fingers locked intrusively and uncomfortably around her cousin’s boyfriend’s tiny body, stroking gently but authoritatively at his stomach, thumbing up his shirt and feeling along his bare chest.  He tried to struggle, but this was of no use as she slid her entire finger into his shirt and brought it out the neckline at the top, covering his mouth with her thumbprint and forcing him to half-kiss it.
                “That sounds great, mom.”