- Text Size +

                The rest of the houses on the Yeagers’ block were silent and dark as Anna and Alison pulled back into the driveway.  Anna turned the car off and stepped out onto the driveway, looking down her shirt.  Helen’s feet had been wedged up to the top of her breasts, squirming in the hope of getting free.  Anna slid her hand to the base of her chest and pressed two fingers firmly against Helen’s face, pushing her back higher into her cleavage, allowing her feet to stick out more easily from inside her fleshy prison.  Helen yelped as her air came in shorter supply.

                Alison, who still had Tony clasped firmly in her fingers in her pocket, slid out of the car, landing carefully on her left, cousin-hugged foot as she grabbed the drink cups and the doggie bag from the drive-thru at McDonald’s.  She followed her mother to the door, walking back on her tiptoes as she stopped on the stoop.  Anna fumbled with the keys she had taken out of Helen’s black leather purse, which still contained Kevin, finally retrieving the correct one and unlocking the house again.  Both mother and daughter entered, yawning a little out of tiredness, as they headed back for the lit kitchen.  Alison plopped the large white and red bag containing their meager dinner on the kitchen table, as well as the cardboard cup holder that contained both waxen drinks with plastic lids and straws.

                Anna took a seat in a chair, reaching down her shirt and plucking up the silver chain in her fingertips.  With a soft tug, she managed to pry Helen from between her breasts.  The tiny sister-in-law emerged hot, sweaty, exhausted, and terrified beyond belief.  As she came into the cool air of the kitchen, the light suddenly filling her eyes from the overhead lamp, she flinched, covering her face defensively as Anna lowered her closer to the table.  With a couple of quick flicks at the silver hooks pinned through Helen’s pant legs, Anna sent the little woman falling the short distance back to the table, where she landed uncomfortably on her head.

                Alison clutched her fingertips around Tony’s left arm in her pocket and slowly started dragging him from the depths of her white skirt pocket, pulling him out into view and plopping him back on the table.  Helena and Tony instantly ran for each other while the former rubbed compulsively at her throbbing head, still trying to reorient herself.  While this took place, Anna unzipped the purse and spilled its content uncaringly onto the end of the table, allowing Kevin to roll out onto the table.  As he did, a tube of Helen’s lipstick rolled out and struck him hard on its slick metallic lid, causing him to shrink into a ball and clutch his temple as well.  Helen threw herself upon him, weeping, while Tony stood to the side, looking at Alison determinedly before running back toward her.

                “ALISON!” he roared at her confidently.  However, the gargantuan teen was too busy attending to the McDonald’s bag to deal with her cousin’s boyfriend at the moment.  She slowly reached in and pulled out all of the contents: two cheeseburgers, a box of fries to share, and a little pile of ketchup packets.  She laid the yellow paper-wrapped sandwiches on the table right in front of Tony, who was just barely taller than either circular packaged bun and patty.  Alison quickly shoved at one of the cheeseburgers, allowing it to slide over to her mother, who smiled encouragingly at her.  She next laid the carton of fries on the table between herself and Anna, flipping the lid open before dropping the pile of ketchup packets down next to it.  Anna reached forward and began tearing the soft jagged edges of the ketchup packets, squeezing their contents into the open lid of the french fry carton.

                “Hey!” tried Tony again, stepping closer to Alison as she laid a hand on the table, rippling her fingers against the table and drumming out a rhythm.  Reaching her hand, Tony leaned over and slammed his fist against her pinky.  At length, Alison turned down to look at him, smiling before flicking her pinky out, knocking him to his feet.  Before he could get up, she had hooked her pinky around his right ankle and was lifting him back into the air upside down.  She giggled as he swung around side to side, groaning at his powerlessness, before locking eyes with her.

                “Is there something I can do for you, cutie?” she grinned, swaying her hand side to side along with her little captive.  He frowned, his arms shaking with both fear for Ashley and his own unbreakable rage at Alison.

                “Let… her… out…”

                Alison sighed.  “Are we STILL on that?  Look, Tony, she’s just fine.  I can feel her little arms down there, wiggling like spider legs…” snickered Alison.  “Kinda tickles, actually.”

                “N-No…” mumbled Tony, defeated, his anger having fizzled yet again into absolute surrender to see Alison’s thorough lack of concern for Ashley beyond whether or not she was still alive in sock hell.

                “Must’ve been hot in my pocket, huh?”

                “P-Pock…”

                “I’m just saying.  It’s pretty hot out there,” continued Alison looking at the window to the outside, slowly moving the hand gripping Tony in her fingertips away from her face, back over the table.  With her other hand, she casually pinched at the clear plastic lid to her drink cup, popping it up and creating an opening.

                “Yeah…”

                “Sorry about that.  Here, I’ll just…” she giggled, finally bringing Tony over the open edge to the cup and releasing her fingertips.  “…give you a drink.”

                Tony gurgled as he went underneath the lemonade that filled Alison’s cup, sliding between a few bobbing ice cubes and clambering against the slippery surface of the side.  Sputtering, he swam back to the top and wiped sugary liquid from his stung eyes as he stared hopelessly up at Alison’s face through the small opening in the cup.  “W-What…”

                “Go ahead, take a sip.  Cool off,” laughed Alison, snapping the lid back onto the cup without another word.

                “What?  NO!  No, STOP!” cried Tony uselessly as he became locked inside the cave of freezing lemonade and slick ice cubes, the massive straw shooting down toward the base of the cup like a striped plastic pillar, his only air coming in from the very center opening of the cup, on the sides of the tube.  He began to splash frantically at the yellow, sweet and sour-smelling lake, but soon realized he would become too tired to keep this up for long, and found a smooth rhythm to tread lemonade at, staying afloat safely.  However, before he even had time to adjust to this, the lemonade began making waves, sloshing against the waxy walls of the cup as Alison picked it up.  Tony was thrown against the side, banging his head against a softened ice cube edge, and a second later heard the pressurized pop of lemonade being sucked up through the straw as Alison locked her gigantic lips around it, practically inhaling the liquid nectar into her throat with a satisfied smile.  Tony felt the water level dropping ever so slightly as Alison finally relinquished the straw tip from her mouth before placing the cup back on the table with a rough clack that sent Tony careening in circles around the cup’s interior.

                Alison smiled deviously at her mother, somewhat still looking for approval.  Anna just nodded to her, raising an eyebrow in the same way her daughter had earlier that night, before squeezing the last of the ketchup packets into the carton lid, leaving a thick, dark red pile of salty condiment for dipping the fries.  Alison had her approval.

                  “Tony!” cried Helen, pulling herself to her feet and running toward the cup, with Kevin huffing behind her to keep up, still clutching at his aching head.  They both stopped at the base of the tower-like cup, placing their hands on the perspiring tower and looking up toward the plastic lid far over their heads.  As they did, Alison shrugged and calmly propped her left foot up onto the kitchen chair and began undoing the laces on the red Converse.  She jammed her thumbs under the tongue of the shoe, lifting it up and allowing her to arch her socked heel against the warm base of the shoe.  Slowly, she slid her foot from the shoe, dropping the rubber-soled implement to the ground, before laying her leg horizontally on the chair, letting her sideways foot hang horizontally over the edge of the seat.

                Helen had heard the shoe drop and quickly ran back to the table edge to see what was going on, again with Kevin not far behind.  She watched breathlessly as Alison’s gargantuan fingers pinched at the sock fabric between her parted big and second toes.  She began to tug, and as the gray fibers were stretched, they began to unpeel from Alison’s sweat-softened heel and ball, finally coming undone from the cushy sole, which had Ashley’s body pinned skin tightly against the wall of ped flesh.  However, as Alison’s peachy heel came back into view, Helen jolted in fear to see Ashley, so thoroughly stuck to the sock, being tugged along, sliding back up to Alison’s toes still inside the sock.  Helen screamed to see Alison clench her playful toes around her cousin’s fabric-tied body a few times, wiggling her big toe against her little, defenseless head inside the smelly tube as if reminding her just how far she had fallen in the last couple of hours before finally releasing her.  With a final tug, Alison’s foot came loose, her toes wiggling and airing out, the light stench beginning to waft up to Helen and Kevin’s noses, which they pinched quickly with a soft choke while backing up.

                Alison’s hand rose into the air, the sock end closed in her fist, her cousin’s relatively frail form thrashing against the fabric in the now-empty toe end of the sock.  The giant teen smiled down at her anxious, traumatized aunt and uncle, then slowly lowered the sock toward the table.  Plopping it down on the table, she released her hold on the opening, allowing it to flop to the table.  Helen, not wasting a single second, dashed forth and pushed the opening of the sock up and crawled inside.  Instantly, she began to gag as the smell of her niece’s humid feet and dirty fabric filled her nostrils oppressively, but she had to move.  The folds of the sock fabric were like heavy woolen flags all stitched together as Helen forged forward, squeezing against the vaguely dampened, plushy sock fibers with her fingers.  This of course disgusted the normally dignified woman, but at this point, Helen had been broken to the point that such things were the least of her worries, despite the fact that she still recognized them.  Pushing the last billowing clump of sock fabric out of her way, a squishy ball of sock lint rolling into her hair, she found her daughter, balled into the fetal position and crying bitterly and softly, her eyes closed.

                “Ashley…” whispered Helen, hugging her terrified daughter.  “Ashley, Ashley, Ashley…” she cooed as she had when the bratty teen was a very young child.  Ashley shivered at her touch, probably still imagining the violating, crushing touch of her cousin’s unknowably humongous foot bottom and the mortifying fear of death that came with it, coupled with the never-ending train of deathly dirt and dried sweat scents.

                “M-M-Mommy…” cried Ashley, having nothing else to say as her mother held her.  “W-W-What are w-we g-going to…”

                “Shhh…  It’s okay.  Let mommy take care of it, honey.  I know what to do,” lied Helen, just as terrified as her shaking daughter despite her calm sound.

                “Oh… y-yeah?” challenged Ashley, sounding more and more frantic as she stayed at a low whisper to prevent their titanic captors from hearing.  “What?  M-Mom… they’re… they’re g-gonna k-kill us…”

                “No!  Stop that!  Stop it…” hissed Helen more harshly than she intended, her daughter’s words shaking the poor woman, as this was a thought on her mind as well.  Suddenly, from the outside world of the sock’s exterior, Kevin yelled out, the sound becoming quieter from its original position right at the mouth of the sock where Helen had left him.

                “Daddy…” gasped Ashley, the fear and adrenaline (and her desperate need for a breath of fresh air) finally kicking in fully as she crawled quickly for the exit.

                “Ashley, come back!” called Helen more loudly, giving chase just as Ashley jumped out of the sock opening.  However, Helen was forced to watch her daughter’s brave attempt to save Kevin efficiently ended as Alison’s waiting palm slapped down onto her diminutive cousin’s body, laying her flat on the table with a soft cry.  Then, Alison’s fingers expertly wrapped back around the whimpering girl just as Helen leapt forth to try and stop it, the gigantic teen’s hand rising into the air out of reach, the defeated Ashley still clenched in her firm fingertips.  “NO!  STOP!” screamed Helen up at Alison, who didn’t even bother looking at her aunt as she moved her cousin over a few inches across the table.

                Helen’s eyes darted over to Anna, who had Kevin’s shirt pinched in two fingers, his body dangling helplessly at eyelevel to the totalitarian sister-in-law.  Knowing that Kevin would have wanted Ashley helped first, Helen began walking toward where her daughter was being raised, but then stopped herself.  She blinked a few times to see the hamburger, the size of a car, sitting out on the yellow, crinkled wrapper.  Alison lowered her other hand toward it and calmly scrunched against the soft top bun, lifting it up.  A few wet strands of overcooked ketchup and mustard juice oozed apart as the bun rose up, revealing the browned meat patty and cheese inside.  Helen cocked her head curiously, not grasping what was happening until her eyes rose back to Alison’s face.

                The colossal niece smiled widely at her, winked, then plopped Ashley into the gooey mat of yellow melted cheese on top of the burger before smacking the soft bun back on top of her cousin, trapping the weakened, tiny teen inside the sandwich with a quiet squish.

                “NO!  ALISON, STOP!  STOP!” screeched Helen, sprinting forward as fast as her weary body would carry her, her voice going hoarse with her cries.  “PLEASE!”

                Helen only made it halfway to the burger coffin of her daughter, though, before Anna’s swift fingers were curling back around her sister-in-law’s body, lifting her up into the air.  Anna brought the woman before her eyes, along with Kevin, staring them down with a smirk.  “I apologize for the meal.  I guess if we had a little more money, something fancier might be in our price range.  But hey, how can you go wrong with a good burger, you know?” smiled Anna at the shaking couple.  “And my girl Alison and I…” continued Anna, her daughter’s eyes rolling sarcastically at her mother’s persistent attempts at modern jargon.  “…we’re willing to share what we’ve got.  Because that’s just who we are.  That’s who Tom was, too.”

                Helen nodded slowly, a tear rolling down her cheek.  She was out of words for the time being.

                “So go ahead.  Help yourselves…” giggled Anna with a devilish smile, releasing her grip on both Kevin and Helen.  They careened toward the table screaming, but landed with a soft plunk in the massive pile of ketchup, the impact sending both of them fully into the bright red condiment layers, dousing them.  Kevin sputtered, spitting the salty goop from his mouth as he wiped his stinging eyes.  However, as he pulled his way into a crouching position, about to crawl out of the pile, a gigantic french fry descended on him so quickly it might have been a steel bar, striking him in the side and knocking him back down.  Anna, grinning, kneaded the greasy potato stick against Kevin’s stomach, moving it up to his face, where she began to swirl the ketchup harder against his mouth, forcing it through his lips.  He coughed for oxygen, pushing into the bendable yellow rod of fry.  Helen made a similar attempt, but found the same fry stirring back through the ketchup and mashing her back down, breaking the fry off with the impact into the ketchup and leaving white interior fry paste on Helen’s face.

                Alison, gripping the lemonade cup, shook it roughly and sucked another long gulp of the sweet liquid into her lips, jostling the ice-cold Tony, who had to try and grip the sides of his pained arms to keep warm from the ice while simultaneously treading hard enough to stay afloat.  He was sweating profusely into the yellow pool, his body being tugged roughly against the slick side of the straw as the stuff swirled down toward the opening of the straw like a whirlpool.

                Finally, setting the cup down with a smack that sent Tony flying painfully against the other wet side of the waxed cup, she reached her hands forward, hungrily licking her damp lips, her fingers wiggling eagerly as they neared their prey.  The weakened Ashley had been dragging herself through the slick cheese, trying to get a grip on the harder sections of burned burger.  Her head alone managed to pop out the side of the burger, allowing her to gasp in some more oxygen while the rest of her body continued stewing in the gooey mustard and onion mash.

                As she looked up, her skin ran cold and she began to sweat down her back.  Alison’s fingers were gripped only a few inches away from her tiny cousin’s head, squeezing into the soft bun as she lifted it up toward her face, her pink, plush lips parting in glistening anticipation.

                Ashley screamed as her cousin’s sopping, muscular tongue slid over the wall of her teeth, a hot strand of saliva dangling from the dank roof of her mouth, the teensy young woman’s helpless body being delivered closer and closer to the humid cave of death amidst bad breath, tongue bacteria, and sluiced, bubbling saliva via warm sandwich trap.

Chapter End Notes:

This ought to be interesting...