- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Not going to lie... this one was a damned lot of fun to write.

                Ashley’s view went dark as the side of the burger her face happened to be poking out of was drawn into Alison’s muggy mouth cave, hot breath blowing back and forth across her face as the gleaming, spit-shined walls awaited the first bite hungrily.  She pulled her head back inside the warm bun, dragging herself backward across the mess of cheese and sticky ketchup just as Alison’s teeth came crashing together like iron grinders where her body had been microseconds earlier, white and pearl-like, slamming through the layers of meat and bread with a soft whiff that ended with a loud clack that hurt Ashley’s ears as they made contact.  Then, slowly, with a massive bite of burger trapped behind them as Ashley stared with utter horror at the line of teeth, the only thing she could see at this moment, as they slowly drew back, tearing more bun and sending a spray of crumbs away from the sides, some staying stuck to her saliva-coated chompers.  As she pulled away, her pink lips compressed back together, hiding the teeth for the moment.  Her tongue slid around the inside of her lips, pressing out against her upper lip as she cleaned the excess off of her teeth.  Finally, raising her chin back up, Alison began to chew.  Ashley, her head now once again exposed in the half-circle shape of the bite, craned her neck in wonder and fear as she watched her cousin’s jaws lapping up and down powerfully together like a car compactor, grinding the cheeseburger bite inside her mouth into a disgusting pulp.  Finally, after this had gone on for a few seconds, she swallowed hard and loudly, allowing the ball of molten bread and meat to roll down her slimy throat to be digested.  Then, looking back down at Ashley, their eyes meeting briefly, Alison parted her lips again, revealing her glistening teeth, and descended back toward her silent, sweating cousin for another bite.

                Kevin and Helen, still rolling roughly and messily in the thick pile of ketchup squeezed from a dozen packets into the french fry carton lid, attempted to stand back up.  Helen wiped the potato mash from the broken fry out of her eyes and face as she stood, but found herself pushed back down as Anna swiped back through the ketchup with another fry, tripping Helen and causing her to fall softly back into the goop on her tailbone, startling her.  Kevin himself had managed to stand, and was moving toward the edge of the carton.  He had actually managed to get as far as placing a ketchup-covered hand on the edge of the paper lid, ready to climb out, before Anna jabbed the same fry into his face like a battering ram.  He fell back, seeing spots.  Before he could recover, Anna began stroking the fry along his body, scooping condiment right off of his body for use on her fry.  Then, satisfied with the amount she had, she removed the fry and the pair made eye contact.  Anna winked playfully at him before drawing the fry to her mouth and dropping the salty stick between her lips, chewing it slowly and methodically in her back molars.  While Kevin remained staring up at Anna, she began demonstratively chewing with her mouth open like a cow, parting her lips fully on each chomp.  Kevin shook out of instinct to see the white and yellow pulp of the fry mashed so mercilessly between the grooved spaces of Anna’s massive teeth before sliding back toward her uvula.

                Kevin clambered to his feet but soon found himself planting face-first back in the ketchup, right next to his wife, as Alison jabbed at his back with a fry she had picked up in her other hand.  The titanic teen bit off the corner of the fry, chewing it thoughtfully as she raised the cheeseburger back to eye level, smirking at her cowering cousin who was still clenched between inconsistently cooked patty and shredded, saliva-drop laden bun, her head poking out the front, right in the grooved arc shape where Alison had already taken the first big bite.  She laughed quietly, knowing that at under four inches tall, Ashley wouldn’t have room to crawl backward in the burger forever to escape the omnipotent destructive power of Alison’s teeth and inquisitive tongue.  Eventually, all of her hiding places would be firmly stowed in Alison’s esophagus, and then the little girl would have nowhere else to go.

                Alison brought her lips closer to her cousin’s face, closing them inches away as Ashley trembled, whimpering for mercy too quietly for Alison to hear.  She mashed them forward, bringing her cousin’s face into contact with her plush, grease-lined lips for an instant before pulling back.  This was all that was needed to get Ashley scurrying further into the warm burger, stretching along the far end of the bun from where Alison had already taken a bite.  It wasn’t much, but it would buy her some time.  Of course, this was exactly what Alison had wanted.  Shrugging, she flipped the burger 180 degrees, holding it upside down like a theme park car and completely disorienting her terrified cousin.  Then, calmly shifting her grip on the tender bun, she brought the untouched side to face her lips.  Ashley, not having her line of sight locked on Alison any longer, couldn’t tell what was going on, and so remained motionless, as far from where she thought Alison would take a bite as possible.

                The little cousin soon found her expectations shattered, though, as Alison slowly brought her teeth down through the soft bun and burger again.  Ashley could feel the compression of the gooey food around her face and arms, and quickly began rolling to the side, screaming silently into the wall of bread that covered her body.  Her only source of air came through tiny holes in the reasonably porous bun.  She crawled desperately back through her increasingly smaller space in the burger as Alison’s slimy teeth came to rest against her back.  She shivered, feeling their wetness and imagining their sick power as she continued trying to pull away, but found she couldn’t.  Gasping as she awkwardly turned around, she found that the back of her shirt was clenched between Alison’s teeth, holding her in place.  A second later, she felt Alison beginning to pull away, her shirt still firmly in place.  In a panic, Ashley began tugging at the fabric of the shirt, even pressing a hand against Alison’s slippery top tooth, but it didn’t seem to be working.  With a scream, Ashley found herself tugged out of the warmth of the burger coffin and into the light, where Alison’s entire face became visible.  The giant lips slid back over the teeth, cementing the shirt even tighter into the towing power of Alison’s mouth.  Ashley grasped desperately at the burger, and soon found herself dangling in midair, held far too high up for a safe drop up near Alison’s face, her hands gripping tightly at partially blackened burger edge while Alison’s lips stayed close to the burger.  The larger cousin, having noticed that she had pulled her cousin right out of her hiding place, didn’t continue pulling back, but instead snickered cruelly through her clenched teeth, allowing Ashley to try and hang on to the burger while putting a lot of pulling pressure on her back.  Alison held this position for several seconds, allowing the bite of food to stew warmly in her mouth, patiently waiting to be chewed, while she kept her cousin suspended precariously over the table between giant burger and metal-grinding teeth.

                Helen, cautiously pulling herself to her feet as Anna munched on another fry, stared across the wide expanse of the table, and looked on with powerless horror to see Alison taking casual nibbles out of the burger.  Underneath the burger on the far side closest to Alison’s dangerous lips, Helen could see her daughter’s legs dangling in the air as she tried to hang on and not take what would have felt to her like an almost two story plunge to the table.  Then, wiping a blob of ketchup out of her long ago messed up hair, her eyes boggled as Alison’s hand began tipping, turning the burger up vertically on its side, keeping Ashley still pinned between the burger and her teeth at the top.  By then, Ashley didn’t need to hang on to the burger, as Alison’s teeth were dangling her by her condiment-stained shirt.  She yelped, grasping at the burger as Alison’s hand finally moved further down, leaving the little brat hanging wildly in the air, her arms slamming against the enormous cousin’s chin, her lips quivering as she tried not to laugh at Ashley’s predicament.  Slowly, keeping Ashley firmly in place, she opened the top of the bun back up, opening the burger like a book.  Bringing the cheeseburger back over Ashley, she released her teeth, allowing the screaming young woman to tumble back toward the opened, warm pocket of the sandwich.  Rolling against the partially chewed bun edge, Ashley struggled to right herself as Alison slammed the bun back on top, smushing her cousin back into her sticky prison once again.  Giggling, well pleased with herself, Alison set the burger back on the crinkled yellow paper and leaned back in the chair.  She closed her eyes and began to chew carefully, savoring the meaty, salty flavors flowing across her taste buds from the burger.  What was even more enjoyable to Alison, though, was the slight taste of fabric in her mouth mixing in with the standard junk food flavors: it had to be the bit of Ashley’s gummy shirt that had brushed against her sopping, crumb-covered tongue while she held her in.  This thought sent a warm sensation down the huge teen’s spine.  Never would she have ever dreamed she could get this much insane pleasure through interaction with a person she hated so much.

                Helen, unable to watch any longer and seeing the burger once again set down on the table and technically within reach, she stared cautiously up at Anna.  The gargantuan mother was calmly looking around the room as she chewed pensively on another fry half, keeping the other bit pinched between two fingers, waiting in line to be ground up and devoured.  Seeing her chance, Helen calmly crept to her feet, utilizing the step-silencing qualities of the ketchup-covered carton lid, and grabbed ahold of the edge.  However, unlike Kevin, she didn’t get far.  Anna had grabbed another fry: the longest, largest, and crispiest one from the pile.  Brandishing it, she slapped it hard against Helen’s neck like a squishy yellow katana, hurting the little woman’s windpipe.  Helen doubled over, gasping for breath and clutching at her throat.  While she tried to recover, Anna calmly looped the thick fry underneath Helen’s torso, between her arms and legs.  Before she knew what was happening, Helen gasped to find herself lifting off from the ground, hooked on Anna’s ketchup-coated fry.  She instantly grasped her arms around the fry, her body taking up most of the length of the potato treat, and she held her limbs together as snugly as she could, balling up near the crunchy, browned end of the fry.  She spat a ketchup wad out of her mouth and looked upward weakly as Anna’s wide lips parted, her wet pink tongue snaking over her lips and toward the Helen-clenched fry.

                Helen instantly reacted, stiffening against the fry, her limbs quivering violently with fear.  She considered jumping but by this point she was back at lip level with Anna, making a reckless jump maim-inducing at best.  Her eyes fell back to the black, glistening hole of Anna’s mouth as it came nearer and nearer.  The tongue stretched out as far as it could, waiting just below the fry, the taste buds shining with sputum, little stretches of red streaked ketchup lining at random angles along the steaming muscle.  As Anna breathed outward right onto Helen’s face, the waves of stifling, grease-scented potato backwash infiltrated Helen’s sinuses, and she coughed weakly as her powerless body and the fry were lowered toward Anna’s writhing tongue.  Helen was still on top of the fry, but had her arms wrapped around the sides of it to stay there securely, and soon found her forearms and hands being sunk into the sticky, sinewy flesh of the pink muscle, flexing responsively as the new weight was added.  Purposefully, Anna began sliding the fry across her tongue long ways, soaking Helen’s arms in her spit as she rubbed thick layers of fry salt and ketchup into the indented center of her tongue.  Helen felt the fry begin to weaken and sway more violently, having become colorless and soggy with thick drool.  She gripped more tightly around it, goose bumps running along her arms as the situation set in: she was being dragged roughly along her sister-in-law’s long tongue, salt and spices being ground into her body as more and more vile liquid seeped over her stained body.  With each repetition, her head was pressed softly against the top of Anna’s lips, her hair being tipped into the opening of the hot cave.  Occasionally, a couple of Helen’s long blond hairs became caught on the mess as they hung over her shoulders, and soon began to stick to the sides of her head coldly in gooey, saliva-stuck strands.

                Then, finally leaving the fry and Helen laying on her tongue, Anna removed her hand and bunched her fingers together, leaving her pointer finger extended.  She pressed a probing digit against the other narrow end of the fry behind Helen’s feet, slowly shoving her toward the open mouth.  The slimy, salt-dried fry began easily running along the length of Anna’s tongue toward its dark, wet fate.  Anna’s top teeth began lowering expectantly down onto the fry, which had begun falling apart right on her tongue as it had been so mashed up, and bit down, cutting it in two right in front of Helen’s petrified face, which had just been pushed close enough to have her head go through the pink opening of the lips.  As she stared in stupefied horror at the creek of spit running along the front of Anna’s teeth, bits of greasy yellow fry jammed between powerful teeth, and the shadowy grinders lowering slowly toward her neck to behead her right on a bed of potato-laden, fusty tongue, she gasped and began dragging herself backward.  As her entire length was about the same as the amount of Anna’s long, extended tongue, she soon found herself face-to-face with Anna’s pointer finger, jammed outward in front of her. 

Having nowhere else to go, she slid clumsily off of the slick surface of Anna’s tongue, nearly slipping on her hands with the lack of friction despite the rough rows of taste buds, and clambered onto the pointer finger.  Anna’s other fingers calmly uncurled, hanging loosely in midair as she continued pushing the long fry into her gaping, dripping maw.  Helen found herself between Anna’s extended pointer finger and middle finger, gripping onto them as tightly as she could, although her body had become so wet and oozy with saliva-mixed ketchup it was hard to stay up.  Despite being freed from the immediate danger of being shoved into her sister-in-law’s mouth along with the fry, however, Helen found herself once again coming closer to Anna’s lips, which were slowly compressing back together slimily around the clumped remains of the soggy fry.  As the rest of the fry was slowly inserted into Anna’s mouth, she murmured low with delight at the lightly salted taste pervading her mouth, and she looked down with a sly smile to see Helen perched so helplessly between her fingers.  Instead of pulling her hand back, she instead parted her lips slightly again and slid her pointer finger back in, which had a dribble of ketchup hanging on it that Helen had left when climbing in between her fingers.  She slid it as far into her mouth as she could, which of course pressed the snugly pinched Helen against her plush, wrinkled lips.  Helen squirmed in her grip, realizing what a mistake this was, pushing her hands against the ketchup-smeared mouth as it began suckling on Anna’s finger to rid it of all the delicious condiment.  The gigantic woman began rotating her wrist and finger, twisting Helen more firmly against her sticky mouth and rubbing more ketchup into the crevices of her lips.

“Mmmm…” murmured Anna low in her throat, gurgling against the dribbles of ketchup leaking into her mouth right off of Helen’s body.  With a final smack, then, she pulled her glistening finger out of her mouth, clenching Helen between it and her middle finger like a pair of scissors, and lowered her back toward the table.  Once she was back over the ketchup, she let her go, allowing her to fall back down and be doused in a new layer of thicker, fresher ketchup.  Another fry instantly followed up, smashing Helen’s face back deeply into the ketchup, nearly drowning her in the thick stuff before Anna swiped the potato stick off the woman’s body roughly as if striking a match, bringing it back to pop between her waiting lips again.

Alison picked up the tall drink cup again, this time swishing it around to mix the ice cubes back into the slightly warming lemonade, shaking her wrist side to side in rhythm.  Inside the cup, Tony was sent on an uncomfortably wild ride, sliding along the side of the cup and slipping in between the ice cubes that blocked his path.  Slowly, he felt the spinning liquid levels falling downward as it was sucked up through the straw.  As it continued descending, Tony saw the straw being lifted up, screeching low against the teeth of the plastic lid hole as it was pulled partially out, the top going above his head before coming back down.  He tried to swim away, clambering over an ice cube and sloshing back into the lemonade, but the straw had descending on him like a snake.  Once Alison found him using the long, striped apparatus, the straw started pressing down on his body, keeping him pinned down.  He took a deep breath as he was pushed under the cold, sweet surface and held against the bottom.  Then the suction began.  The front of his soggy shirt started being pulled into the opening of the straw like a vacuum.  Tony opened his eyes to try and see where it was so he could help pull his shirt back out, but this only served to violently sting his eyes with the sour tang of the lemons, and he quickly closed them again, grasping blindly searching for his shirt.  Using his fingers, he followed his shirt to the opening of the straw as his breath started to run low.  However, before he could tug it loose, he found his hand being sucked into the straw.  The tube wasn’t wide enough to comfortably fit his arm inside, but it also meant Tony was completely immobilized, and with only one arm left to use, he had no way to fight the straw off.

Just as Tony expended the last of his air, the straw began lifting up again.  He coughed roughly for breath as he was pulled from the translucent yellow depths, bonking his soaked head on an ice cube.  The straw continued rising, going so high back to the top of the tall cup that Tony soon was able to touch the bottom of the plastic lid.  Through the opaque, deformed shape of it, he could see the massive head of Alison very close, filling the field of vision, as she kept up the sucking pressure on the straw, which was the only thing keeping Tony from plunging back into the lemonade below.  Then, he felt the pressure weakening.  His arm slipped helplessly back out of the deep tube of the straw and Tony cannonballed into the icy lake below.  He plopped with a pained splash into the drink once again.  However, he only had a second of rest before the straw was descending again, this time right toward his bobbing head.  It tapped along his face, and finally settled on the bottom half of his face, covering his mouth.  At this point, Alison began to suck again, holding his face sorely to the straw.  He could feel the rush of air pressure building up inside the tube, and he was powerless to pull away.  Slowly, then Alison lowered the straw back into the lemonade, allowing it to pool around the cracks in the straw sides, filling Tony’s mouth.  He gurgled, trying for a fresh breath of air, but the sip of sweet liquid was soon shooting back up the straw, toward Alison’s hot cave of a mouth far above.

The hulking teen swished the lemonade around between her teeth and against her throat, gargling it for a few seconds while still keeping enough pulling pressure on the straw to keep Tony’s face firmly locked on.  Then, with a soft hock, she spat the backwash straight back down the straw.  Tony, having no choice but to gasp desperately for breath in the humid tube, soon found his throat filled to overflowing with warm, thicker, saliva-mixed lemonade that had moments ago been rinsed through the hot, miasmic bowels of Alison’s throat.  He choked for air, spitting some of the lemonade out of his mouth and allowing it to trickle down his cheeks, but there was so much of it, and his head was vertically tilted, he had no choice but to gulp hard or suffocate.  He grimaced disgustedly, tasting mostly Alison’s muculent, lemon-tinged spit sliding down his throat.

Alison, satisfied, released the straw from between her teeth and clacked the cup back on the table, the lemonade level having fallen low enough that Tony could just about stand in the stuff and keep his head above the top.  She looked back to her mother, who was busily and happily prodding at the weary and defeated Kevin and Helen, both of whom were either too tired or too scared to try escaping the ketchup sty of the carton again.  Smiling, her eyes fell back to the partially eaten burger, and she listened hard, training her ears.  After a moment of this, she heard what she knew must have been the continued, pathetic sobbing of Ashley inside the burger.  Shaking her head slowly, her fingers lowered back to it and she gripped the sides, pinching at the tanned, cushy bun, lifting it up.  The crying became louder as Alison brought the burger closer to her mouth, parting her lips, her glistening pink tongue rising up like a serpent in preparation for the dirty work of breaking down the soft upcoming bite into a discolored pulp, ripe for swallowing.  However, before she could sink her awaiting teeth into the bun, Ashley’s head popped out again, huffing and puffing, her heart racing.

“ALISON!  P-PLEASE!  STOP THIS!” she screamed, her face stained with a mix of her own tears and the ketchup-mustard mix inside the sandwich, loose cheese cluttering her normally highly kept hair.  “Y-You’re n-not going to… I mean, you’re not actually p-planning to…”

“What?” smirked Alison.  “Eat you, cuz?”

At this mere phrase, Ashley shook violently, coughing, her head going light at the very consideration of the possibility, the fact that her cousin’s terrifying suggestion was, in all technicality, capable of happening within the next few seconds if Alison was so inclined.

“P-Please don’t…”

“Why shouldn’t I?  Do you know how SICK I am of your SHIT?” sighed Alison, sounding more and more agitated.

“I’m… I’m so s-sorry for e-everything.”

“Are you really, Ashley?  Are you REALLY?” asked Alison disbelievingly, keeping the burger suspended straight in front of her lips.  “How much?”
                “A l-lot…” cried Ashley, her voice cracking.  “I’ll d-do anything…”

Alison felt her body warmed at these words, goose bumps running along her skin.  It seemed she had finally gotten through to her cousin.  It had taken far longer than Alison would have guessed a normal, intelligent human being would have required to get the hint, but then again, she remembered just how blank-minded Ashley was when it came to the possibility that she couldn’t get everything she wanted at the drop of a hat.  “Why should I believe you?”

“TELL ME?  What do you WANT?” screeched Ashley, getting desperate.

“What do I want?” repeated Alison, chuckling.  “You mean you actually care about what I want?”

“YES!”

“Okay, cool.  Thanks, cuz.”

“W-What…”

“It’s not too hard.  Just… be good for me,” smiled Alison warmly, parting her lips fully and bringing the tops of her teeth down on the soft bun rim, much to the fruitless screaming of Ashley as she squirmed as quickly as she could back inside the sandwich.  She wasn’t quick enough this time, though.  Alison’s top teeth came down on Ashley’s shoulder blades, holding her down hard enough that Ashley was pinned down against a burned spot of the burger, unable to move, whimpering, praying for a miracle.  Alison’s teeth weren’t pressing hard enough to break skin, but being that they were teeth, they were causing raw red marks to appear along her cousin’s back, even through her soggy, stained clothes.   Then, with Ashley held in place, Alison allowed her tongue to snake out slimily from her lips before gently inserting it inside the burger, between the top bun and burger.  She pressed it in, muscularly inflating her rippling red organ against the dry meat top, covering it in an oozing layer of her saliva, as her she found her cousin’s face.  With surprising tenderness, she tapped Ashley’s face with the sticky, moist tip of her tongue, twisting it and pressing her stale liquid firmly into the little young woman’s lips and nose.  This only went on for a moment, though, before Alison began tugging at her cousin’s body.  Ashley was dragged helplessly to the front of the burger again, Alison’s teeth grinding against her back as they broke through soggy bun and tangled cheese, sending sprays of wet crumbs into Ashley’s sputtering face.

                With a final pull that broke Ashley free from the squishy, firm confines of the burger bun, Alison released her teeth’s grip, allowing the battered, mustard-stained little cousin to plunge downward toward the table.  She landed hard on the yellow paper wrapper, unable to move, weeping heavily into it, both out of soreness and from the intense fear she had just been put through.  Alison calmly took another bite of the burger, than looked down at her cousin’s crumpled body while quickly chewing the sandwich mush. 

                “Now don’t move, or I’ll put you back inside.  Bitch,” sneered Alison gleefully, opening her lips and allowing the rancid, spit-doused pile of mush to spill over her teeth and onto the quivering, cold body of Ashley, who could do nothing as the vile, liquid mix of burger, cheese, and saliva began trickling over her ravaged form.