- Text Size +

Anna surveyed with wide, gleaming eyes as Helen tearfully snagged the necklace hooks back through her pant legs, careful not to break skin.  She looked up at Anna pleadingly a few times during the process, hoping that maybe it was a joke or a simple test of her willingness to debase herself, but Anna’s calm, self-assured smile never changed.   In fact, when Helen took breaks, Anna flicked a finger onto the top of her head, forcing her to look back down and concentrate on what she was doing.  Kevin had cautiously walked back toward Anna’s hip, but found himself in a position decidedly unable to affect the goings-on.  Not that this was a change from anything that had happened in the last few surreal, horrifying hours.  Although a part of Kevin was hesitant to use such a label, he nonetheless felt he could confidently call this day the worst day of his entire life that he had or would ever experience.  Ironically, his own untimely demise would prove his theory right beyond a shadow of a doubt. 

                Helen, having turned herself back into the Human Necklace for Anna’s amused pleasure, let go of the firmly attached hooks and crawled to the edge of Anna’s warm hand, staring down into the bulbous, awaiting breasts below her.  She felt like she was staring down into a pit of poisonous snakes, ready to pounce on her the instant she entered.  Her head tipped back up toward Anna’s chin above her, her lip quivering.

                “Oh G-God… Anna… p-please… let’s just talk for m-minute…”

                “What’s up, Hel… I mean, my little jewel?” corrected Anna with a smirk.

                “We can TALK about the money.  I’m… I’m sure Kevin would be ready to TALK about it now!” she bellowed, mostly for Kevin’s benefit.  He cleared his throat, raising a fist to speak up, but Anna flicked him in the crotch with her middle finger, causing him to wheeze and double over, clutching his overly abused member through his ketchup-stained pants.

                “Hmmm… dunno about that, sis,” answered Helen, raising an eyebrow as she looked down at her violent handiwork, Kevin continuing to roll around in masculine agony.  “I doubt he feels much like talking right now.  Actually…” she laughed.  “I doubt he feels ANYTHING at all right now.”

                “Please…” whispered Helen, the tears flowing again.  “It was Kevin… K-Kevin d-did…” she mumbled, feeling terribly guilty as she realized she was trying to place all the blame on her husband.  “It was his b-business… the two of them, him and T-Tom…” she said with slightly more fervor, repeating the obvious as she attempted to improvise a way out of going back in Anna’s cleavage.  Kevin, hearing this, became angry at his wife, but was far too busy silently cursing Anna’s name as he tried to ignore the blinding pain in his crotch.

                “I’m just going to go ahead and cut you off right there, honey,” interjected Anna, placing a firm fingertip over Helen’s lips, pressing hard enough that Helen actually had to brace herself to keep from flopping over onto a bed of fingers.  “If you even try and tell me that those conniving little fingers of yours didn’t manage to pry their way into the business…”

                “I NEVER!” screamed Helen in growing desperation.  “It wasn’t MY choice!”

                Anna pinched her fingers around Helen’s head, simultaneously preventing further comment.  As Helen squirmed, Anna lifted her off the smooth plain of her palm, dangling her.  Helen screamed silently, gripping as tightly as she could into the two thick fleshy logs before she was plopped back into Anna’s hand again.

                “You’re lying, sis,” said Anna sternly but soothingly.  “I don’t like liars.”

                “N-N-No…”

                “You’re still doing it,” droned Anna impatiently.  “Stop.  Now.”

                She didn’t even need to yell it, so gravely serious had she become in her speaking.  Helen nodded slowly, unblinking, and wiped her eyes.  “We… we r-really will t-talk about it… Anna…” gasped Helen, finally playing the last card of this hand.  “You’re FAMILY!”

                This didn’t exactly have the desired effect.  Anna smiled, hiding her bubbling rage at this phrase.  “Silly Helen,” she said teasingly.  Then, raising a finger, she stroked it along the top of Helen’s head, smoothing her hair over a few times as if trying to comfort a small child while explaining a complicated subject.  “A person can’t have a piece of jewelry as family.”

                Helen’s heart almost stopped pounding at this relation.  “Please…”

                “Make like a gopher, Helen, and burrow back in there.  My girls have been just DYING to see you again,” giggled Anna, pointing down her low neckline.  “In.  Now.”

                “But…”

                “Keep talking, and I won’t take you out in the morning, honey.”

                This was all the extra encouragement Helen needed to dive headfirst into Anna’s cleavage.  As the sweat had dried, it wasn’t as easy to make it in, but Anna helpfully jammed two fingers down on top of Helen’s feet, causing her to gasp as she slipped into the barely accommodating space between Anna’s breasts.  Practically swimming through jiggling boob flesh, Helen fought her way to the base of Anna’s chest again, where she was able to take some labored breaths, the blood already rushing to her head as she hung upside down, Anna’s breasts compressing against her like car compactors once again from both sides, her skin so firm they felt like hot air balloon sized medicine balls.

                Anna, happy to have her sister-in-law so close to her heart again, began humming what seemed to be a lullaby down into her shirt, casually running her fingers in a circle around her left nipple.  Kevin had finally managed to pull himself to his feet, and was trying to come up with the appropriate next phrase that would somehow keep him from getting another nutshot.

                Anna lowered her hand onto him before he could even try to make up a speech, slowly curling her fingers tightly around his legs and body as she gripped him back into a stuffy fist, bringing him back to face level in an uncomfortably sideways position, gripping him as a young child would roughly hold a cherished and well-worn action figure.

                “I… I…” he sputtered, only able to move his head, the rest of his body pinned to his sides.

                “Sorry about this, Kev.  Believe me, I’d like to get you in on this too…” she said, pointing down into the fleshy crevice.  “And I’m sure you’d love to, too.  But I’m not sure you’d both fit.  Besides, you’d make one ugly piece of bling, wouldn’t you say?” she asked in another joking attempt to sound hip.  “So I’ll just make do with this pretty little wife of yours for now, m’kay?”

                “Anna, listen to me,” he spat, more out of desperation to get his words out rather than his previously pious indignation.  “I understand your…”

                “Shut up,” grumbled Anna, her face suddenly twisting into a frown as she squeezed Kevin’s body in her firm fingers.  “Shut UP.”

                “R-Right, right…” he sputtered, gripping his hands around her fingers in a vain attempt to pry their crushing grip away.  He gasped, releasing his arms.  He felt, at this moment, he had a fairly accurate idea of how professional wrestlers felt when they were about to lose a match.

                “You don’t understand.  You never will.  So don’t try and pretend like you do to get out of what you deserve.”

                “Anna, just LISTEN to me then!” he yelped as her fingers unclenched, perhaps more violently than he meant it to sound.  “You don’t have to believe anything I say, other than that we can work something out here, because we CAN and we WILL!”

                Anna raised an eyebrow, studying him, then nodded.  After everything that had happened this evening, Anna was beginning to feel confident that she had virtually emasculated Kevin far enough to the point that he would be willing to discuss the resending of all their funds back to their account.  At the very least, Anna knew, if Kevin’s galaxy-sized ego still hadn’t been shot down by some miracle (and she had a feeling some of it was still very much alive), she had a feeling his love for his wife and daughter would force him to do it anyway.

                “Okay… you little asshole…” whispered Anna, her voice becoming deadly serious again as her hand was brought closer to her face, but she managed to keep her cool.  “Talk.”

                “I… I’ve g-got…” began Kevin roughly, shaken by the tonal shift in her voice.  “I got the largest share of it transferred over to my personal account, probably about 40% of it.  But… the rest…”

                “What?”

                “Are… in s-separate ones… all over the place, spread out…”

                “Then just open all those back up, too, and take out what’s ours.”

                “It’s not that SIMPLE, Anna!  I… gggcckkk…” he choked as Anna’s fingers tightened back around him like four, peachy boa constrictors.  Anna leaned forward, crawling on her hands and knees toward the front of the bed, then flopped down onto her stomach, leaning up just high enough so that Helen’s head was crushed like a grape at the base of her cleavage.  She kicked her feet up in the air, calmly splaying her digits and rubbing her big toes together absentmindedly.

                “Then you’ll just have to MAKE it that simple, Kevin,” she threatened through gritted teeth.  Kevin’s forehead began sweating profusely, his throat going dry.

                “They’re locked.  All of them.”

                “Why?”

                “Business purposes.  Ashley’s college fund.  Part of our will.  I can get you back the part in my personal account, but that’s all I’m able to do.  I swear to God, I can’t just…”

                “Then shut up.  Now.”

                “I…”

                “NOW.”

                “Okay…” he whimpered.

                “I’ve heard all I need to hear tonight.  I’m going to bed,” she hissed, fuming out of her ears.  Anna was beside herself.  She had tortured Kevin all night, berated him, threatened to kill him in more ways than one.  She had even done the same to his beloved wife and young daughter, with the help of her own very capable daughter.  And yet he still refused to yield.  Anna snorted to herself.  She didn’t doubt he had distributed the funds in this complicated fashion, probably as extra insurance to keep her from ever getting her hands on it through a legal loophole he might have missed.  That was how thorough Kevin was: even being a brilliant lawyer himself, he had taken serious steps to ensure his entire plan was failproof, Anna-proofed, and locked away by thirty steel walls of lies and legality.  But she also had a feeling that someone who had managed to close all these doors with such effectiveness should be able to get them open again.  And yet STILL, Kevin refused to give in.

                He’ll see, growled Anna in her mind.  He’ll see if it’s the last thing I do.

                Anna pulled herself up on her forearms, supporting herself with her legs and feet.  She then brought Kevin underneath her torso, laying him down under her shadow.  As he laid there, too afraid to move, part of her shirt flopped down, revealing her toned stomach underneath.

                “Face time, Kevin,” she chuckled, lowering herself down onto the bed.  Kevin tried to crawl away, but was buried alive in firm stomach flesh a second later, swallowing up his entire body under its mass.  Anna caught herself short of laying flat on the bed, though, instead allowing herself to apply a great deal of pressure down onto Kevin.  She reveled in the sensation of his limbs wiggling underneath her stomach, one of his feet actually kicking its way into her belly button.  His range of motion consisted of a few millimeters in either direction, so hard down was he pressed.  Kevin began to hyperventilate, not only from the lack of air and the warm scent of Anna’s hard abs, but as he felt Anna’s chest slowly lowering and falling as she breathed, he mistook it in his fear for her stomach lowering itself onto him steadily for an elongated execution.  With the micrometers of space he had between his hands and the endless, jiggling ceiling of the thin layer of fat surrounding Anna’s otherwise firm stomach, he slapped against it continuously until his hands turned red and raw.

                Anna could feel his tiny appendages punching into her stomach, barely even moving the outermost layer of her skin.  He was like a baby salamander, his wet little arms tapping against her flesh with as much effect as a fly on the window of a Hummer.  Realizing that he was still capable of moving his limbs enough to strike her, regardless of its ineffectiveness, Anna groaned quietly as she lowered herself closer to the bed, allowing her arms to bend further, her long fingers outstretched on the bedspread.  She slowly curled them inward, grasping tightly into the sheets for support, so much that her arms began to quiver.  She wasn’t entirely sure what was causing her to do this when she was under no duress, nor was she having difficulty lowering herself onto Kevin.  She felt lightheaded again.  She was practically getting high off the feeling of Kevin under her warm belly.  Anna sucked in air, tightening all her muscles and holding firm for a few seconds, allowing Kevin to be pressed down by her abs at their firmest.

                Kevin gasped as his entire face was pressed against Anna’s practically inflating abdominal muscles, the flat, tanned skin of her stomach becoming his entire world: touching every part of him available except his back, sandwiching him down onto his own normally very comfortable bed.  As her skin pressed against his lips, Kevin sputtered slightly, tasting the long-dried, humid sweat that had dribbled down Anna’s stomach as well in the lack of air conditioning.  The familiar tinge of salt, sticky, against his lips.  The stale flavor of some flowery lotion or soap, probably from a shower, heavy and squalid.  He closed his eyes, wishing it would go away, but no matter where he turned his face, he couldn’t meet anything else upon his face but Anna’s skin.  Finally, as Anna released the breath, her stomach began rising and falling softly again, firming as it rose up slightly, then becoming softer again as it depressed down onto Kevin’s helpless form.  He sighed, wanting so badly to get out and take a full breath of air that didn’t involve kissing Anna’s steamy stomach that he started to shake.

                The sensation of Kevin’s entire body vibrating against her abs only heightened the sensation for Anna, and she chuckled quietly, sliding a hand back toward her stomach.  Tilting to the side slightly, she slipped her hand underneath her stomach.  Her fingers fished forward under the weight of her belly until she found Kevin’s quivering limbs.  She grasped at his feet, gathering him back up against her palm.  She then shielded him from her stomach, taking off much of the pressure, but then slowly turned him back over, pressing him back against her stomach.  Kevin soon found himself clasped tightly between the firm ab flesh, undulating as Anna breathed, and her tough, creased palm skin, her fingers clenched in on his limbs, pinning him like a butterfly underneath her.  Nodding slowly to herself as she felt Kevin’s shaking only get worse, she savored the feeling for a moment before leaning forward and twisting the lamp switch around, dousing the room in darkness.

                Anna fell asleep peacefully and comfortably, her bare feet outstretched on the bed, her toes dancing lightly in the heat of the room.  Her breasts heaved slowly and methodically as she breathed, massaging Helen’s disoriented and crying body between them.  Underneath her, her hand still tucked in as well, Kevin tried to keep breathing and make like a tortured POW by desperately trying to imagine that he wasn’t sandwiched between two endless plains of his sister-in-law’s warm, oppressive skin.

                He failed at this.

Chapter End Notes:

Your thoughts?