- Text Size +

                Kevin stared up at his niece’s face, outlined by one socked foot and one bare foot on either side of him.  This sight intimidated him a bit, and remembering how willingly his niece had jammed his poor, helpless daughter into her foot garments, nearly crushing her in the process, he at first found his throat dried out.  Helen beat him to it, though, recovering more quickly for fear for her daughter.

                “ALISON!” cried out Helen.  “Please!  Listen to us, we… we want to help you, AND your mother!”

                “Really?” asked Alison sarcastically, crossing her arms.

                “Yes!  We… we even told your mom about it last night, but she… she wouldn’t LISTEN to us, at ALL!”

                “I can’t imagine why…” answered Alison with a smirk, reveling in the disrespect she was finally allowed to use on her stuffy aunt and uncle, who normally would have scoffed at and swiftly punished any sort of insubordinate tone.  Somehow, smirked Alison, they seemed a bit more mellow on such things in this situation.

                “PLEASE, Alison, LISTEN!” begged Helen, clasping her hands together as if in prayer as she stepped closer to her niece’s torso, into the valley her bare legs made.  “We want to give the money BACK!  We DO!   But your mom, she wouldn’t…”

                At this, Alison raised an eyebrow.  She knew her mom was intent on getting her satisfaction against her conniving in-laws, but she also knew her mom’s normal habits, and she had a distinct feeling that her mother would have been willing to end the cruelty if what she wanted was offered.  “Really?” asked Alison, dropping the condescending tone for a moment.

                “Yes!  Kevin tried to… er…” mumbled Helen, still rather scared of the sight of her towering, reclining niece.  She turned to Kevin for support, frowning at his inability to speak.  “KEVIN tried to tell her, DIDN’T he!” she hissed, whacking him in the gut with an elbow.  He coughed, thrown out of his stupor, and stepped closer to his wife, looking at up at his teenage niece’s face.

                “I have the money in accounts, Alison… and I can easily get you back the…”

                “You can give it back?” asked Alison disbelievingly, leaning forward and resting her hands flat on the bedspread.

                “Yes,” nodded Kevin confidently, dry-swallowing.

                “ALL of it?” she asked finally with a raised eyebrow, having a feeling she knew the answer already.  Kevin coughed, covering his mouth; before he could speak, though, Helen pushed past him to take the stage again.

                “It’s very difficult, Alison; it was a lot of money, and… well… you can’t keep it all in one place, you have to…”

                “I’m 16, not 6,” sneered Alison, her tone returning.  “I know how money works.  Why can’t you give it all back?”

                “It’s not that simple, Alison, it’s…” began Kevin hastily, trying to remain calm, but he found himself cut off as Alison’s fingers flicked out in a splayed pattern from her hand, which had shot out from its crossed position like a hawk.  She struck him hard upside the chin.  He yelped, tumbling over, as Helen stared in disbelief at her niece’s fingers as they slowly curled back together, the satisfied Alison smirking at her handiwork.

                “Alison, just… just LISTEN to us, your mother…” gasped Helen, her eyes darting between the sprawling Kevin and the gigantic Alison, who was leaning back over, her hand extending toward her subdued uncle to pick him up and no-doubt play with him in some undesirable fashion.  “Your MOTHER…” shouted Helen frantically.  “She’s… she’s gone INSANE!” 

                At this final accusation, Alison had had enough.  Rather than grabbing Kevin back up in her fingers like she had been planning, her hand instead diverted toward the flinching Helen and grasped her around the face with her thumb and forefinger.  Helen screamed into the pad of her young niece’s skin covering her mouth, grasping at the nail and shaking wildly, but it was no use as Alison calmly lifted her aunt up by her head into the air and shifted her position, moving her further away and closer to the edge of the bed.  As she leaned all the way forward sitting up, Alison bent her knees and flattened her feet against the bedspread again to be in a better position to view the pathetic exploits of her aunt and uncle.

                Kevin pulled himself wearily to his feet, wiping his eyes and dizzily smacking into Alison’s planted heel with his head.  He grasped at his temple, blinking, finally noticing the pillar of firm flesh comprising his niece’s leg and ankle as he toppled back onto his back, crab-walking in the opposite direction as fast as he could as Helen was hoisted higher in the air, her head finally released as Alison shifted her grip to a position on her aunt’s stomach and back.

                “Alison, sweetie, honey, look…” whispered Helen, so scared she could hardly breath.

                “Don’t call me those names.  I know you don’t like me,” snarled Alison shaking her aunt a little for emphasis.

                “That’s n-not TRUE.”

                “Stop lying to me, Aunt Helen,” cooed Alison firmly in a softer and ironically more serious voice.  “I’m a big girl now.  I don’t like it when people lie to me.”

                “I’m n-not…”
                “Shut UP, you little BITCH!” cried out Alison, her hand quivering with the excitement.  “All you do is insult my mom, and try to make her feel like she’s nothing.  You’re WRONG!”

                “Alison, sweetie, I’m… I’m sorry for all of that, I am, but…”

                “But WHAT?  You’ll just give us back a little to make us go away.  I know what you’re doing.  Well, guess what?  You can’t just get RID of us like GARBAGE!” grumbled Alison, balling her hand up into a fist and gripping Helen roughly in it.  Raising her legs up, she turned to the side and slipped off of the bed, standing up with a hard slam that Kevin could feel even on top of the bed through the vibrations.  Helen looked nervously down toward the ground, shaking more than ever as she started tearing up again.

                “Alison, p-please… be careful with…”

                “Stop talking to me, Aunt Helen.  I’m done with you.”

                “DONE with me?” cried Helen, bawling at this point.  “What are you…”

                Alison stopped in front of Ashley’s dresser and yanked open a drawer at about chest level with herself.  “I’ll be back soon, “sweetie,” and then I’ll decide if you’ve figured out yet how much I don’t like whiny little liars,” stated Alison calmly, depositing her hand softly into the drawer atop Ashley’s panties and releasing her grip on her upside down aunt.

                “Alison, NO!” shrieked Helen, scrambling back to her feet and nearly falling on the uneven terrain of her own daughter’s undergarments.  “How will I b-breathe?”

                “How you n-n-n-n-normally do!” laughed Alison, unable to help herself as she mocked her aunt’s fearful stuttering.  “But sure: you want some extra air?  You got it.”  At this, Alison began to suck in air very quickly, gasping it in until she was short on oxygen.  Then, swallowing it all, she leaned her face partially into the dark drawer, staring down with a grin at her confused aunt.  Rearing her chin a bit, Alison opened her mouth and belched outward an airy burp, right into Helen’s face.  The fog of smell and heat from Alison’s throat practically exploded like a stink bomb right on top of Helen.  The tiny aunt could instantly sense the horrid mix of rotting burger from the previous night in the pits of Alison’s stomach and sharp, drying tooth paste scum from the back of her tongue.  She grasped her nose painfully and doubled over, hacking, as she was slammed down hard on her face, Alison’s fist having swiftly crashed the drawer shut, trapping the disgusted and hyperventilating Helen in the dresser.  Alison smiled, daintily covering her mouth.

                “Excuse me…” she giggled, her eyes shifting back over to Kevin on the bed.  Her lips spread into a wider grin as she stepped back closer to the bed, instantly getting a reaction from her little uncle who quickly began backing up again, terrified at the look of glee on her face.  Her hand outstretched toward him, her fingers wiggling expectantly, and Kevin was powerless to resist despite his sorry escape attempt as he was swept into the warm palm flesh of his niece.  Her grip was rougher than Anna’s: he could sense her inexperience as a person, just in the way she held him, and it scared him to know how in control Anna had been despite her rage.  How would an immature 16-year-old handle this power?  He had seen her abuse it constantly on his daughter in the past half day, and now he finally was able to experience it firsthand.  Literally.

                “Thought I forgot about you, didn’t you, Uncle Kevin?” winked Alison, sliding her legs back onto the bed and stretching them out.  “But don’t worry: I didn’t.”

                “Now… now listen HERE…” demanded Kevin, enraged at what had just been done to his wife.  While he didn’t condone Alison’s abject evil acts upon his daughter, he understood that they hated each other, even if, in his opinion, Alison was always in the wrong.  But now, seeing the young girl toss her aunt, who was in her early forties, into a dresser drawer like a useless pair of underwear, he had seen far too much of Alison’s increasingly uppity behavior.  It was bad enough the way she had treated a girl about her age.  Now, she was casting aside an elder without a second thought.  Just because she felt like it.

                “Oh, I am, believe me…” smiled Alison warmly, shifting her grip on Kevin and causing him to grunt from the accidental pain as she squeezed onto his right thigh.

                “I know you’re mad, Alison, I get that.  But… but you’ve got NO right to treat your aunt like that!  What… what would your FATHER have said?”

                Alison only smiled, shaking her head.  “You just don’t ever get it, do you, Uncle Kevin?”

                “I…”

                “Actually, now that I think about it, I don’t think I want to call you Uncle Kevin anymore…”

                “WHAT are you…”

                “Kevin.  I’ll just call you Kevin.”

                “Now LISTEN to ME, missy!  I am your UNCLE!  You may not like me and, yes, you’re right, I don’t really like you,” he snarled back, his face bright red with anger.  “But that gives you NO right to treat us the way you have!  Look at yourself!  You’re sixteen years old.  The things you’ve done?  Believe me, put me in front of a judge, and I’d be able to make sure you never got out of a box for the rest of your LIFE.  Juvenile, maybe a short house arrest if I make a mistake, and then state.  And you’d NEVER get out.  I hope you realize that!” he cackled, growing happier in the knowledge that, if he didn’t happen to be a tiny doll-sized person that could very easily be killed at any moment by his niece’s fingers, he possessed the legal skills to get revenge.  Fantasy revenge, at this point, was good enough for Kevin.

                “That right?” chuckled Alison, unable to hold back her amused disbelief.  “Do you know how crazy you sound, Kevin?”

                “Alison…” growled Kevin.  “We might all hate each other, but you’re seriously FORGETTING something: we’re FAMILY, and families don’t…”

                “Yeah, I guess you’re right…” mused Alison, widening her eyes, faking deep comprehension.  “Families don’t do things to each other.  Families don’t steal from one another when they need it most…” she hissed, lowering her hand back toward the bed and releasing her fingers, allowing Kevin to flop back onto the sheet, near her ankle again.  “REAL families don’t try and FUCK each other over like that!” she continued, relishing each word as her blood began to boil again.  She flinched to use such a strong curse word, as she normally was such a calm person, but as soon as she said it, she felt empowered again.  She smiled a toothy grin down at her uncle, uncurling her fingers again and allowing them to hang just over Kevin’s nervous head.  “Hey, by the way… didn’t my mom tell you to try and get to know me better?” she asked cheerfully, clearly sarcastically, just as much as Anna’s original comment had been.

                Kevin grunted, nodding slowly, diffused for the moment after hearing his colossal niece’s last words.  His gaze shifted to his right as Alison’s bare foot slid carefully along the bedspread.  Raising her big toe, Alison poked her uncle in the knees and nearly knocked him over again as he backed up to make room for the hulking ped, which was brought down softly onto the sheet again.  Alison began lifting her toes up and down, as if conducting a symphony, and the motion of the enormous, meaty piggies mesmerized Kevin a bit with shock.

                “So… get to know me, KEVIN,” chuckled Alison, with extra oomph on her uncle’s name, just to remind him that she no longer considered them on separate playing fields.

                “What do you want from me?” asked Kevin dryly, still with a slight sneer.

                “Well, no offense…” said Alison, rolling her eyes at length and letting her head rest against her left shoulder.  “…but Ashley did kind of a lousy job on this thing…” continued the gargantuan teen, lifting the ball of her foot off the bed slightly before flattening it again, clearly indicating at her foot.  “I remember what you said: take ME, Alison, take ME…” she whined in a high pitched voice, making fun of Kevin’s earlier attempt the previous night to accept Ashley’s upcoming sock-locked punishment in her guise.  “Welllll…” she grinned with great finality, her eyes widening and lighting up like it was Christmas morning.  “I think I’ll take you up on that offer now.  Go on: give it a try.  See if you can do better than your precious daughter,” ordered Alison with a sneer, parting her big and second toes, clearing making enough space for Kevin’s head and shoulders.

                Kevin backed up, pointing a quivering arm at her toes.  “W-What are you s-saying?” he mumbled, his confidence drained once again in the heat of the moment.  Alison snapped her fingers, then pointed her finger directly into the crevice between her big and second toes as if instructing a dog in its manners.  “I… I w-won’t be DEGRADED like this!”

                “Calm down, Kevin.  Hasn’t anyone ever told you how good it is to try out new things?” she said simply with a light air of sternness, before reaching the same extended pointer finger above Kevin’s head, pressing it onto the back of his hair.  Before he knew what was happening, Alison was breaking him down to his knees and dragging him forward by the back of his head.  As his head entered the toe crevice, Alison allowed her digits to do the rest, gripping him weakly by the neck.  Then, smoothly, Alison pressed her finger onto Kevin’s ass, jamming him as tightly as she could get him against the skin deepest in between her second and big toes.  With his head in place, Alison reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the TV remote for the machine that was located directly across the room, adjacent to the bed.  She clicked it on, and began flipping through the channels as she felt Kevin’s tiny hands struggling against her writhing toes, which had begun working his face back and forth against the smooth flesh located in the toe cleavage.

                Finally, she stopped.  “Oh!  Bachelorette!  It’s just a rerun, but you know…” she said with a smile, not even looking down at Kevin’s body.  “You like Bachelorette, Kevin?”

                All she heard was a pathetic whimper from the Kevin, his mouth was so firmly pressed against Alison’s thick, repulsive foot skin he couldn’t speak without coughing heavily as the waves of wet, pestilential stink flowed into his nostrils and lips, let alone speak at all.  She nodded.

                “I think I’ll take that as a yes…” chuckled Alison, turning the volume way up on the TV so Kevin could hear, allowing herself to get lost in the episode’s drama.  Slowly, she lifted her socked foot and brought her toes down on top of Kevin’s back, and lightly began stroking at him through the fabric with her big toe.  She felt him struggle at first against the extra weight, but quickly got him subdued again by tapping his butt with her socked pinky toe.  She almost started to forget about him after a while, although she would occasionally remind him that she hadn’t by squeezing her toes more heavily together against his now-sweating face and cheeks, forcing him to inhale breath after breath of the nauseating aroma and feel her slightly damp skin against his lips, the smelly, dingy sock as well just above his head and infiltrating his space.  He opened his mouth and roared silently in protest and utter, unknowable rage against his defiant niece, his cries lost completely amidst the thick, effective muffler of Alison’s foot flesh.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, we see what our good friend Anna is up to