- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Last chapter!

Kevin didn’t keep eye contact with his sister-in-law for more than an instant before diving to the side with incredible quickness, narrowly missing Anna’s colossal, peachy palm rushing at him like flesh-covered freight train, her fingers clasping together with a soft clap, narrowing missing him.  Anna’s eyes darted to the side, surprised with the speed Kevin could move with when he wanted to.

                The tiny man found the least steep section of bedspread that led to the ground and rolled directly down it like a ski slope, rolling over painfully as he plummeted for the ground.  He recovered remarkably quickly, getting up and making a sprint across the carpet of the bedroom, never looking back.

                Anna didn’t try to turn around and grab him, even though she could have done it at a leisurely pace and still grabbed him before he made it past her heels.  Instead, she pushed off the bed, standing to her feet, and turned to look across the wide expanse of the luxurious master bedroom.  Then, raising a foot, Anna took a step, planting her bare sole down on the carpet with an effective slam, rippling her toes against the soft fibers of the ground.  The force of the pound hit Kevin like an earthquake, shaking him from his feet and sending him sprawling.  He turned just in time to see his enormous sister-in-law stop walking right above him, casting a dark shadow over him.  She placed her hands authoritatively on her hips, looking directly down at him, a look of cold indifference frozen on her countenance.  Kevin started to crab walk a few steps back, but found himself unable to go far after locking into the menacing eyes of his hulking family member.

                Anna’s fists were balled up so tightly her knuckles cracked.  However, as her face tensed up, her fingers released without warning, and her eyes began welling.  Kevin’s breath caught in his chest.  Closing her eyes, then, Anna began to cry, the salty tears rolling hard and fast down the soft slope of her cheeks.  They plummeted for the ground, many of them landing on Kevin, soaking his face.  Anna wiped her cheeks, sniffling, then stared down at Kevin anew, her stinging eyes glistening with tear remnants.

                “W-W-Wh…” gasped Anna, hardly able to contain herself.

                “Anna, please, understand… I… I never w-wanted Tom killed, NEVER.  I… I j-just thought, with the firm and all, w-we could get some kind of…”

                “N-No…” wept Anna, not really listening to Kevin’s excuse.  “Tom…”

                “P-Please, Anna, please… I’ll accept your t-terms…” wheezed Kevin, hardly able to breathe.  “Just d-don’t hurt my family…”

                Anna finished drying her eyes, then looked back down at Kevin.  The sorrow disappeared, and the look of cold stone returned upon her tear-stained face.  Her fists re-balled powerfully.  Her heel lifted casually up from the carpet, her toes bending gently to get leverage against the ground.

                “Why shouldn’t I?” asked Anna calmly.  “You’ve already hurt mine so much.”

                “Anna?  ANNA!” roared Kevin with terror as her foot rose up from the ground.  Kevin watched, sweating it out, as the wall of wrinkled, peachy flesh descended on him purposefully, arching to make room for him as the gargantuan foot planted itself on his body.  Anna began applying pressure, grinding Kevin’s body so hard against her soft sole that he became sick with the pain and the dirt-tinted stench, gagging before Anna pulled him into a better position with her dexterous toes, holding his face right under her thick foot ball.  Then, hearing his soft cries from under her wide foot, Anna first pressed her toes down against the carpet, bending her foot as much as she could, slowly bringing her full weight onto Kevin in the direct center of her ped. 

Closing her eyes, Anna smiled and sighed to hear his pitiful cries coming from underneath her, far below on the carpet, before smashing downward with all her weight.  She hurt a soft, wet pop, and felt the glorious sensation of Kevin’s putrid guts exploding into her musky foot wrinkles.  She grasped the carpet with her toes, grunting with the effort to fully stamp Kevin out of existence, and smeared his remains all over the carpet.  She could hear Helen screaming wildly in the background, but she was far too focused.  Anna looked down at her foot and the surrounding carpet as she painted it red with Kevin’s meager amount of blood from his tiny body, curling her toe and using it to draw more distinct lines.  Then, with a final mashing, Anna mulched the remains of Kevin’s body under her heavy heel, twisting it against the ground sharply, rotating her ankle with so much force that when she lifted her foot, there wasn’t a single distinguishable feature of Kevin’s left.  She could make out his bloodstained clothes in rags, and a few lumpy bits that must have comprised his innards, but mostly all Anna saw was a red mess covering the previously perfect carpet and her vengeful foot.

Anna, now aware of the world around her again, smiled to hear Helen crying and yelling so loudly her voice was cracking.  Calmly wiping the blood off against the carpet like it was a doormat, Anna propped her foot up on her knee to study the underside, observing the gooey remains of Kevin lodged tightly between her toes and in the fleshy ripples of her sole.  Like war paint.  She laughed, running her finger along the rim of her heel, which was stained bright crimson from the particularly gruesome final act of Kevin’s ceremonial crushing, before smashing her foot back down on the carpet just as loudly and effectively as when she had stood on Kevin.

Anna couldn’t remember having ever experienced a more satisfying sensation in her life.  Her skin felt warm.  Her breathing was regulated again.  Taking a deep inhalation, Anna felt refreshed before turning to face Helen’s wildly yelping self, still standing at the edge of the bed, unable to do anything to prevent her husband’s demise.

Anna’s hand descended, scooping Helen up like a rag doll.  The little woman beat as hard as she could in all directions against the firm fingers of her husband’s killer, whimpering at this point as her throat had begun to hurt at the slightest noise.  The titanic mother raised her elfin sister-in-law to her face, twisting her lip and nodding, as if convincing herself of something.

“You…” whispered Anna.  “You little bitch…”

“Oh my God… Oh my God… Oh my God…” repeated Helen like a broken record, hyperventilating and vomiting off to the side of Anna’s hand, her words partially slurred by the oncoming tears.

“You knew… the whole… time…” said Anna, still processing it.  “And you DIDN’T tell me.  I mean… your own BROTHER…”

“It wasn’t my FAULT!  I couldn’t DO anything about it!  I…”

“You could’ve told me.  I would have listened to you, Helen.  I would have.”

“W-W-Would?”

Anna clenched her fingers tightly around Helen’s body, cracking a few ribs with an insignificant crunch and causing the little woman to scream out in pain, flailing her limbs.  Then, releasing them again, Anna allowed Helen a few seconds to screech in agony before pulling her closer to her face.

“WOULD.  That’s right.  You fucking little slut… you’re just like Kevin… you’d do anything to make sure you can keep all your cute little diamond necklaces…”

“That’s not TRUE!” screamed Helen uncontrollably.

                “It is true.  So… sis…” said Anna with a satisfied, wicked grin, displaying her teeth.  “I’m done with you.”

                “For…”

                “Forever…” smiled Anna, opening her lips and bringing Helen closer to them.  Helen gasped, clambering out of Anna’s grip as hard as she could, but she had no power as she was slowly deposited onto Anna’s slimy tongue, between the rows of white teeth.

                “No, PLEASE!” cried out Helen a final time as Anna’s teeth closed, blocking out her sound as her plush lips quickly followed, curling into a smile.  Anna let Helen stir for a few moments.  She swished Helen heavily in a pool of frothy saliva, pressing her against her cheek with her muscular tongue, before jamming her up against the roof of her mouth and sliding her roughly onto the partially opened track of her molars.  For a few more moments, Anna enjoyed the feeling of Helen’s limbs, thick with spit, fighting as hard as she could against the hard, damp tongue, before clamping down her molars.

                Helen’s skull popped like a walnut, a small splash of bitter blood trickling onto Anna’s tongue as the tiny woman’s body stopped moving.  She coughed slightly at the taste, but used her tongue to push the rest of Helen’s body as if it was on a conveyor belt neatly onto her teeth.  She chomped down, nearly cutting Helen’s body in half, before continuously munching on her, nearly choking on the horrific taste of the blood and other ingredients of Helen’s body, but she forced herself to do it.  She wanted to feel it: Helen’s broken body shredded to raw meat inside her mouth, mixing with her sticky mouth fluids.

                With Helen’s body thoroughly minced, Anna opened her jaws all the way, allowing a small trickle of blood to slip out of her lips and down her chin.  Giggling at her messiness, Anna wiped the red droplet back onto her stained tongue, and swallowed the entire pulpy mess in one gulp.  She laid her hand on her throat, feeling the little lump behind the walls of skin and esophagus burrowing its way down her digestive tract.

                “Family have to stick together, right, guys?” whispered Anna, placing a hand on her firm belly and rubbing it gently, imagining Helen’s remains roasting in her stomach acid, while also lifting up her foot slightly and admiring the sticky, stained mess painted along almost the entire underside, slathered over nearly every inch of skin.  “I’d say you two are about as stuck to me as anyone could get.”

 

                Four hours later, the house was perfectly clean again.  Everything was mopped and swept.  All doorknobs had been wiped.  Food put away.  Footprints swabbed.  Money ready to be re-transferred and hidden again from the possible prying eyes of the law.  Bloodstains picked up.  Anna had a feeling she had left some part of her visit somewhere in the house, but it was the most thorough job she could do.  Alison had accepted the news well, seeming to have a stronger, inner understanding than Anna would guess she would have had at her daughter’s age.  They sat on the couch together, the rest of the house quiet.

                “We can’t go home, can we?” asked Alison solemnly.

                “No, honey,” answered her mother grimly.  “We can’t.”

                “I didn’t think so…” mumbled Alison weakly, looking down.

                “Hey…” said Anna gently, leaning in closer and touching her forehead against her daughter’s, stroking her hair, resuming her motherly instincts easily.  “We’ll be all right.  I’ll take care of you, just like I said.”

                “I know…” said Alison.

                “Remember what dad used to say?”

                Alison nodded slowly, sniffling.  “Trust each other.”

                “That’s right,” answered Anna.  “Do you trust me?”

                Alison swallowed hard, then looked up again, smiling.  “Yes, mom.”

                “That’s my girl,” smiled Anna, hugging her daughter.  After a moment, Alison returned the gesture.  “You… you… I mean, you don’t have to understand about…”

                “I know I don’t.  And… I don’t.  But I get it, mom.  I don’t really know if that…”

                “Yes,” said Anna, knowing what her daughter wanted to say.  “It makes sense.”

                “I love you mom.”

                “I love you too, honey.  Now… are you ready to go?”

                “Yes,” said Alison calmly.  “I am.”

                “Good.  Just let me go get something really quickly, and then I’ll be back.  Get ready, all right?”

                “Okay,” said Alison, smiling again as her mother gave her a final ruffle of the hair and walked away.  Alison, fixing her hair with a hesitant smirk, reached into her pocket and pulled out both the unconscious Ashley and the still-naked Tony.  Tony was hugging his shivering body against his girlfriend to try and protect her, but he found himself quickly peeled off and cupped into Alison’s free hand.  “We’re going, hunky.  You and Ashley.”

                “I know,” he said blankly, having a hard time soaking in the stomach-flipping turn his life had suddenly taken.  He had a house.  A family.  Friends.  School.  And all of it was about to go away, in favor of a life under the young, probing fingers of his girlfriend’s tremendous cousin.  He felt queasy just thinking about it.  His eyes fell back over to Ashley, held gently in Alison’s other hand.  “W-What about her?”

                Alison raised an eyebrow, feigning seriousness.  “Well, I don’t know.  I mean, she IS my competition and all…”

                At this, Tony turned pasty-skinned, and almost tripped into Alison’s creamy palm, but righted himself, using one of her fingers as support.  He didn’t even have a response, but instead burst into silent tears again, turning away to hide them from his tormentor.  Alison giggled, then hung a finger over his shoulder and forcibly turned him back around to face her.

                “Oh, relax, hot stuff.  I’ll let you fix her up and whatever when we get wherever it is my mom is taking us.”

                “Alison, honey!  C’mon, we’re going!” called Anna from the other room.

                “Here that?  That’s the start of your new life calling, Tony,” smiled Alison.  “Aren’t you excited?”

                “What for?” asked Tony, not quite coldly, but with utter indifference.  “I might as well be dead.”

                “Don’t say that…” whispered Alison, stroking his chest and bringing him closer to her face.  “You’ll always be… alive… to me…” she cooed, pressing her soft lips against his stomach and kissing him gently against his will, before pulling off with a sweet, wet pop.  “And besides: it wouldn’t hurt my cousin to have a little competition herself.  You know, keep her on her toes?” smirked Alison, getting up and heading for the Yeager family garage for the final time.

                “Please, Alison.  Please.  Y-You… you can help us…” cried Tony.  “We c-can’t live like this.  We’re not… you c-can’t keep us like…”

                “Pets?  No, no, I don’t think so.  I don’t think you’d be good at it yet,” shrugged Alison before her face lit up again with hope.  “But believe me: you WILL.  I’ll teach you.”

                “How?”

                “Oh, I don’t know,” said Alison in a cheery, sing-song voice.  “I’ll feed you out of a teeny bowl, give you some exercise, get you a cute little box to sleep in.  Although, if you’re a really good little boy, I’ll let you sleep with me sometimes…”

                With this, Alison deposited the small, shivering eighteen-year-old back into her skirt pocket, while putting Ashley’s motionless but nevertheless still breathing body into her other.  She figured it would do Tony some good to spend some time with his secondary girlfriend for a while: her powerful, writhing fingers. 

Following her mother outside, Alison drunk in the sweet sound of little Tony’s weeping.  With a sly grin, she slid her thumb back between his legs and commenced working at him smoothly until she felt his puny member growing firmer against the soft pad of her fingertip.  Feeling his accidental betrayal of himself and Ashley, Alison curled her other fingers around his body, forcing him to hug her thumb as she continued stroking him gently all along his body, from his chin and down to his crotch.

“Ready to go, honey?” asked Anna, gripping the steering wheel after turning the ignition.

“Yes, mom,” said Alison with a confident smile, feeling better about herself than she had since the passing of her father.  “I’m ready.”

Chapter End Notes:

The End.  And they all lived happily ever...

You know, except the ones that didn't.

Thanks for reading.  I hope you enjoyed it, and I urge you to leave your opinion in the comments section before you go.  Peace out, kids.