- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between the last chapter and this one, I had a bad case of writer's block, and really didn't know where I wanted the story to go, but I've finally come up with something, and sadly these next three chapters will be the last for this story. How ever I will make sure to produce them within a week of each other so while you're reading this, know that I will be busy writing the next chapter.

Now please sit back and enjoy Part 1 of 3 of the Kidnapping.

Sarah walked back to her car, she sighed as she sat down in the seat, remembering how this had once been her big brother’s car, and how at one time she too had a boyfriend. Though he seemed to have since disappeared after “The Great Shrink”, she had tried many times to call him, to talk to him, but it did not get her anywhere.  She rubbed her hand across the cold steering wheel, her hot flesh getting goose bumps from the cool leather. She started the car, and drove home, knowing that Michelle had planned to take her brother home with her, she giggled to herself as she and Michelle had been planning this for months.

 

And he says I’ve only ever been mean to him since he started shrinking,” she thought, her eyes swept across the road.

The further down the road she drove, the more her thoughts dwelled on her boyfriend, she remembered the first time they’d had sex. His cock was so huge; she suddenly had another fit of giggles as she realized that he was now probably smaller than what his cock had been.  This thought actually caused her loins to begin to tingle, oh how sweet it would be to have him down there, feeling so powerful, so, so huge. She moaned slightly as she pulled into the driveway, and seen that her mother was not home, but she knew that her dad would.

She opened the door to the house; she could hear the television from within the living room, the sounds of ESPN in the background. Sarah started to think about her sexual deprivation, and here was her chance to release it. She started to walk over to the couch, where her dad used to sit, to see him sitting there almost bored on top of a pillow that was large enough to be the size of a house by comparison to his current height.  Her father had shrunk down to three inches, which surprised her, and her mother, though from what she had heard coming from her parents’ bedroom from time to time.

She wanted to experience this for herself; she wanted to know what it was like, to feel a man struggle inside her pussy. She had to know, she had to get release, she just hoped that mom would not find out about what she was about to do to her dad. Her pussy started to get so hot just thinking about having her tiny father struggling inside her pussy. She smiled to herself deciding that making it look like she accidently stuffed him up her pussy would be easier to get away with than simply stuffing him up her pussy out right. So she took her panties off from beneath her skirt, and left it fall silently to the floor, she then walked over to the couch pretending not to hear her father’s tiny squeaks of,

“Hello,”

She could not help, but let out a silent giggle, as she bent over and taking careful aim, began her decent on top of her father.  She could only imagine what her naked ass, and pussy must have looked like to him. She could almost feel the pillow beneath her naked ass, making sure that she kept him beneath her pussy; she finally sat down on top of him. She could feel him instantly between her hot pussy lips, she moaned in ecstasy as she felt his tiny struggles against her hot lips. It was almost like a vibrator, but much, much warmer.

“Oh, oh fuck yes!” she shouted.

 

She could feel him starting to slip inside her pussy; his struggles began to really intensify, the pleasure shot through her system like electricity.  She started squeezing her tits while she unconsciously ground her hips pushing her dad deeper between her lips. As the pleasure started to build inside her the more she got into her sexual pleasure the ringing of the phone echoed through the room, bringing her back to earth. She groaned in both pleasure and annoyance, as she stood up, her father trapped inside her pussy and completely at its mercy.  She picked up the phone, and answered it, what she heard on her end caused her to drop the receiver onto the counter top. She then started fishing inside her pussy for her father; thankfully he was not that deep inside her. She pulled him out and laid him on the counter top apologizing profusely pretending that she had simply not seen him. Then she got to the more urgent news.

 

“Dad, James was kidnapped!” she shouted, this got her angry father to stop ranting about how she needed to be more careful around him, and pay attention to her surroundings.

“What do you mean, kidnapped!” he squeaked up to her.

She then began to explain the plan that she and Michelle had, as she knew that James had been missing her something fierce, but knew that neither he, nor mom would allow him, James, to leave the house in his current state.

“So you snuck him out of the house, and then gave him to his girlfriend? Sweetie that’s not kidnapping,” said her father laughing a sigh of relief.

“No dad, he was kidnapped! I just got a call from Michelle, she said she was walking home with James, and while she was on her way, Jessica the girl that James was dating before Michelle jumped her, and knocked her out with a brick. Michelle said when she came to, James was gone, she’s already running to her house to try and save him. Oh God daddy, I hope he’s okay, it’s all, my fault!” she said as she burst into tears.

“Sarah! Now is not the time to be crying, you have to call the police, and tell them the situation then get in the car we’ll go to Jessica’s house and see if we can’t reason with her,” said her dad.

Sarah nodded and quickly dried her eyes and stood up and ran out to the car leaving her father on the counter shouting for her to come back and retrieve him, but Sarah was already out the door and starting her car.  Her heart racing as she sped through the streets, running red lights, stop signs, anything to try and get the police’s attention, but it was all in vein most of, if not all, of the cops in town were down by the school monitoring the Halloween party making sure that nobody came in with an illegal substance.

Sarah soon came to a stop at a large red and white trimmed house she ran through the metal gate that surrounded the front yard into the back, then ran up to the white door, and slammed her knuckles hard against the wooden surface.  The door burst open and she felt her heart drop as she a tall, skinny girl with milky white skin, and brown hair dressed in a dark blue dress. Her round face was curled into a cruel smile, her brown eyes focused on Sarah. Sarah’s eyes darted to the girl’s hands in the one boney hand held James, the other a 9mm police standard issue pistol.

“Hello Sarah, so nice of you to visit me, please come inside, Michelle is already waiting,” she said in a cold almost venomous voice as she stepped back, keeping the gun pointed at Sarah.

Sarah’s heart raced as she walked into the house, she nearly jumped out of her skin as the door slammed shut, and was locked.

“Keep moving,” came Jessica in the same venomous voice.

The house was dark, light was only given off by a few candles, Sarah was not sure what it was, but something did not feel right. As she walked further into the dimly lit hallways, they soon came to a closed door, where a small crack of light could be seen beneath it, much brighter than the rest of the house.

“Go in,” said Jessica.

Sarah breath heavily, and slowly opened the door, the artificial light that came from the many lamps that were strewn about throughout the room nearly blinded her. Sarah looked around, and there in the corner of the room, laid the crying form of Michelle, she was chained to the wall. Her wrists bound by barbed wire that had dug deeply into them, her body covered in bruises, and she was stripped completely naked. 

“Get undressed and hold your hands out in front of you,” said Jessica, as she placed the limp form of James inside a glass jar.

Sarah did as she was told, trying her best to stifle the screams she wished to shout as she felt the same barbed wire, that was wrapped around Michelle’s wrists, dig deeply into her own flesh. She then sat down next to Michelle and could feel the heavy chains being wrapped around the wire, and then the clicking sound of a heavy duty padlock told her that she would not be going anywhere.

Sarah could do nothing, but watch as she sat completely helpless, naked, unable to do anything, but watch as Jessica retrieved James, who had appeared to regain some life after seeing his sister being chained up like an animal.

Chapter End Notes:

Things aren't looking good are they? Hope that mom gets home soon so that she can call the cops, because Sarah forgot too.