- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Since the previous chapter like this went over so well, I figured I 'd continue to add not only events from James' point of view, but hers as well.

Wednesday

August 31, 2011

8:00PM

Dear Diary,

Oh my God, today was so amazing! First I got to watch James shrink down! He actually shrunk right before my eyes! It was so cool! It was like in the movies only it was real! He is so cute now! Oh my God! It's so serial, he's the size of a new born baby! Only a foot tall! My tits looked so, so huge next to him! Oh God, it's turned me on so much right now, I don't know why, but the smaller he gets the more arousing it gets for me, is this normal? Anyway, when I finished my shower with him today, his current size reminded me of something, and the look on his tiny face when he didn't know what I was thinking was priceless.

 

I had my shower with him, making sure that he stayed firmly against my tits, my nipples were so hard! I had to do everything I could just to keep from rubbing his tiny face against them, oh it makes me so hot just thinking about it. Oh I really need to get my dildo out after I finish this entry...come to think of it, he's almost as small as my dildo! Oh I'm so, turned on right now, I've really got to finish this entry.

 

Anyway, after I finished showering with him, I walked into my bedroom and set him on my bed, he was so cute down there! He looked like a helpless baby, I really need to quit getting off track, but I just can't help it! Now then, he just kinda sat there staring at me, at least I think he was, especially when I bent over pointing my sexy ass right at him, while I searched for a pair of panties, it was funny, his little pecker actually got hard from staring, typical male.

 

After I finished putting my bra and panties on, I left my baby brother on my bed, and walked out to our parents room, then I walked up into our attic through the door in their room. I smiled as I grabbed a large box and brought it back down to him. The look on his face was so cute, he had no idea what was in the box, at least at first he didn't. When I opened the box, he looked like he could have strangled me, not that he could anymore mind you, I smiled and pulled out one of my old new born baby outfits, it's a bright pink and it has little pictures of teddy bears on it.

 

He struggled and fought me with all the strength his little arms could muster, I had to be careful with him though, he's so fragile now. It was so easy to overpower him, I don't even think he could believe it, it was like there was nothing to his struggles, and he used to be on the football team! It was so funny, he tried to push my hand away, only to fall backwards on his cute little ass. After I managed to wrestle the baby clothes on him, it was so cute. If it weren't for his facial hair he would've looked exactly like a little doll baby.

 

I couldn't help but pick him up and hold him cradling him against my breasts, his tiny struggles were so futile. It made me feel so powerful, so strong, so huge compared to him. I can't wait until I can start carrying him around in my pocket, or maybe even other places. Oh I really have to hurry and finish this, I'm so hot right now that my pussy feels like it's going to explode.

 

Now then, after I managed to get the baby clothes on him, I could tell he was feeling embarrassed about it, but that wasn't even the kicker. After I finished dressing him, I went back to our attic, and came back with my old car seat. Oh boy did he struggle with that one, I'm not sure what embarrassed him more, the fact that he was small enough that he needed a car seat, or the fact that he was so easily over powered by his little sister.

 

I lifted up the car seat and took it out to my car, well it was his car, but he's too small to drive it anymore so now it's as good as mine. Weirdly enough James didn't fight me, the entire trip, or even when I tried to tease him, by saying I'd buy him some diapers, or baby toys. It was when we got home that things got interesting. After we got home, he wanted out of the car seat, and wanted to walk inside on his own, so I left him, I undid the car seat belts for him, which was comical to watch him try and undo himself since it was locked beneath the seat.

 

I watched as he got onto the ground, his tiny head barely made it to my knee cap, it was so erotic to stare down at him as his tiny eyes stared up at me, I could see they were amazed at the difference in our heights. Oh if only he'd been smaller, I then watched him walk away, every stride he took was barely half of one of mine, I'd reached the door in half the time it took him, it was so funny, because he used to always boast that he was the faster of the two of us, but now he's the slower.

 

Well, that's all I have to write about for now, I've really, really got to go and get my dildo, ooh I'm going to imagine it's my brother's tiny body, God I hope that he continues to shrink, then I'll really give him a good reason to wish he'd never tormented me the entire time we had been growing up.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a little shorter than the ones I've been writing lately, but better than nothing. Till then keep an eye out for newer updates, I think I may make the next chapter like this one, or a combination of the two. If you have any ideas for newer chapters let me know in either the comments, or through a PM.