- Text Size +

Michelle was nowhere to be found the next day, Jake was worried Alaina had kicked her out, he didn't want that on his conscience. He was sitting on his pillow watching the X Games when he heard a knock on his door.

"COME IN"! he shouted as loud as he could. The lock clicked and Nique stepped in, Jake's whole day suddenly seemed to brighten at the sight of her.

"hey small fry", she said, dumping her backpack on his floor and hoping onto his bed, sending him tumbling down his pillow. They both laughed as he struggled to climb his way out of the sheets.

"what are you doing here"!? Jake asked happily, grinning from ear to ear.

"Alaina had to go somwhere with one of the guests, she told me to watch the house" Nique said, holding out her hand. Jake eagerly stepped onto it.

Jake felt a million times better.

"so what happened last night"? Nique asked curiously, "Michelle is in trouble, and so is that Ray guy, what did I miss"?

Jake thought about telling her. "Just some stuff", Jake answered.

"aw c'mon, tell me"! Nique pleaded with him.

"no, I can't" Jake said, getting a bit annoyed.

"I see I'll have to resort to other methods" Nique said slyly.

"death", she slid of her sock,"by foot"!

Jake froze, Nique was unaware of his attraction to feet, and he didn't want her to find out.

"no Nique, not right now" He said sternly.

"my my, you are persistant, but lets see how you do against this"! she said, lifting her foot and knocking him over. She pinned him against the bed, laughing and joking, unaware of the reaction she was invoking in Jake.

He fought it. He fought the urge to rip off his pants and Jack off all over her foot. It smelled so good, her lotion was hypnotizing. The way her toes wiggled, her sole wrinkled, everything was so perfect! Jake had longed to be here, and now that he was, he couldn't allow himself the pleasure.

She flipped him over and pressed down again, his face buried into her soft sole, Jake unwillingly tatsed it, not at all salty, but sweet, like cherrys. That was it. That pushed him too far. He couldn't stop it now.

He unzipped his pants and pressed his raging erection into the warm flesh of her wrinkled sole. He bit into its flesh and sucked with all his might. He thrusted again and again, savoring every moment. He Gripped his member fiercly, and shot his semen into her foot, gasping and moaning loudly.

Her foot pulled away suddenly, and he was left there, exposed, vulnerable. he looked pitiful. He was gasping, sucking in as much air as he could get. He couldn't look her in the eyes. he was ashamed.

That's when he felt something he didn't expect. her soft hands, closing aound him, gently lifting him upward, to her face. He refused to look at her, until she said his name.

"Jake"?

jake's eyes found hers. She had a sympathetic look. 

"i'm sorry", she said.

"what"? Jake asked, confused.

"I didn't know you liked.....y'know", she said, grinning shyly. She wiped his semen of her sole and rubbed it on the bedsheets. Jake thought he might die of embarassment.

"look", jake said," I think your really pretty, okay? I just can't control myself around women, now that i'm this small", Jake explained.

Nique gave what he said some thought and said, "I like you too".

Jake's heart skipped a beat.

"Really"? He asked here.

She smiled and removed her other sock, placing both of her feet directly in frot of him.

"really", she said grinning.