- Text Size +

Alaina didn't give Jake and Nique much time to rest. She had been watching them cower in fear together on her chest, when the sudden urge of a bowel movement called upon her. She had been about to set them down elsewhere and do her business, when she got a wicked Idea.

Jake and Nique were lifted from between Alaina's breats and set on the bed, between her massive thighs.

"How can she still be so horny!?" Nique asked Jake in desperation and fear.

"I don't think she is right now" Jake said, watching the giant woman stand and leave them without a word.

"Is she done with us?" Nique asked hopefully.

"I don't think so" Jake replied,"something tells me she's got another idea in mind for us".

Nique fell to her knees and began to sob some more. Jake went to her side and held her close. Hoping to lift her spirits, he said "don't worry, whatever it is, we'll get throught it. Together, okay?"

She buried her face in his arms and he held her. "Okay", she managed to say.

This isn't good Jake thought to himself, she was only just shrunk, and she's having to adapt to so much in so little time. Jake looked down at her, she was still letting tears fall. I don't think she'll make it much longer if Alaina keeps up like this.

Jake's thoughts were interrupted as he heard footsteps ascending the stairs outside his room. He stood, ready to face whatever she had cooked up, Nique clung to his side, staring intently at the door.

Alaina entered the room with her hands quite full. In her left hand, she had a bottle of recently opened wine and a glass that had been half filled with it. In her right, she had a decently sized bowl, enough to hold half a gallon of whatever liquid was poured into it.

Alaina set the items down on Jake's dresser and emptied the wine glass into her mouth. She turned to them and said," I've called the girls over for a little get together tonight guys". 

Nique's heart sank and Jake's eyes grew wide. "Summer and Tara are coming!?" He asked fearfully.

"yep" she answered simply. "Tara was extremely excited about seeing you again Jake" she added.

Jake's heart began to pound. Tara had not been gentle last time, and this time she had a reason not to be.

"Summer was pretty excited to see you Nique" Alaina said after taking another mouthfull of wine. Jake felt Nique's grip tighten on his shoulder.

"Please don't let them hurt her!" Jake pleaded, stepping to the edge of the bed. "They can do whatever they want to me, but please.....don't let them near her. Please Alaina". 

Alaina pondered what he had said, she seemed to be thinking pretty deeply. But then her expression went back to the mischevious smile."mmmmmm, no, me and the girls are gonna have some fun with you two tonight i'm afraid".

With that Alaina Finished a third glass of the wine and brought the bowl over to the bed. She picked up Nique, kicking and screaming and dropped her into the bowl. She did the same with Jake. They both stumbled around violently as Alaina set the bowl on the floor.

"What's she doing?" Nique asked, eyes wide.

As if in answer, Alaina dropped her underwear to the floor and kicked them away saying, "Man I really have to go to the bathroom". Nique gaped as alaina turned away from them and bent her backend over the bowl. She spread her cheeks as wide as they would go and said, "try not to drown you two".

Jake was hit with a full on steady stream of warm piss. He was propelled across the bottom of the bowl and forced up against the opposite side. Alaina held him steadily there for a few seconds and then turned to Nique.

The small girl managed to avoid the stream at first, but slipped in the rising pool of urine and fell. the stream was on her before she hit the ground, blasting her across the bowl, a great distance for people of their size. Finally though, Alaina hit empty. Jake stumbled and slid through a pool of warm urine to where Nique sat, coughing and sputtering.

Jake tried to help her up, but they both only managed to slip and fall back into the urine pool. Jake was about to attempt a second try, when Nique screamed.

A large log of feces had dropped from Alaina's anus and fell, splashing them in pee. jake and Nique ran as a second log followed, this one a bit more accurate. Amazingly, Alaina managed a third and fourth log before she ran out of ammo. She lifted the filthy bowl to her face and swished it around a bit, watching her two captives struggle to stay afloat on a mound of her waste.

She couldn't help but grin, she loved seeing them so helpless. Just then, the doorbell rang. Alaina set the bowl down, pulled on some underwear and pants, and said to them, "looks like our guests are here".

Nique clung helplessly to Jake's side. jake met Alaina's gaze with anger, but deep down in the pit of his stomach, he was afraid.