- Text Size +

Chapter 8

New York City lay like a carpet in front of her. Skyscrapers that awed most visitors were hardly half the size of sugar lumps to her. Stepping into the city, they crunched nicely. Dozens and dozens of skyscrapers were trampled, compressing into the ground and sometimes into water, considering her weight made the earth give in so much that it reached below sea level. New York City slowly turned into a mass grave, with mile-long lakes the shape of bare feet.

Patricia swept the side of her foot towards the ocean, like shoving sand away. Countless buildings were washed into the sea, drowning thousands. The headquarters of the UN met the same fate as Patricia repeated the procedure with her other foot.

"What's this?" she asked, lifting her foot and turning it. She plucked a speck from between her toes and, upon close examination, she saw it was the Statue of Liberty. It was hardly the size of her pinky toenail.

Smiling, she rolled it into a ball between her fingers and flipped it six miles into the ocean.

Turning back towards the city, she spotted the office building of Bamburg Energy. She raised her foot, wanted to step on it, but reconsidered and then used nothing but her big toe to grind the building into nothingness. It gave in as if it was made of thin plaster.

Satisfied, she laid down at her side, which caused an earthquake and thousands of deaths, and looked at the city. How tiny everything was! A Lego town was bigger than this. Small skyscrapers, most of them damaged from the tremors caused by her footfalls. Streets no broader than a rope. Cars looked like grains of sand. She couldn't make out people, they were just to small for her to be seen. "If only I had a magnifying glass," she thought.

Looking down, she saw her breast lying next to the Empire State Building, which still stood. It was dwarfed by her enormous boob, the huge mountain of meat being easily 1,5 times its size. She shifted towards the Empire State Building, so her nipple was just in front of it. Looking at the tiny building, tiny even compared to her breast, Patricia's mind started to wander off again.

"I'm a goddess. An omnipotent goddess. I can do whatever I please, whenever I please. The world is mine!" she thought, and this made her horny again. Her crotch started to tingle, and her nipples became erect.

The Empire State Building never stood a chance. Her growing, stiffening nipple simply broke it in half. Like a gigantic storm ram, this small part of her body obliterated one of the highest buildings in the world. Her nipple was not stopped by the Empire State Building from becoming more and more erect, never even bended a little by it. It continued to harden like the Empire State Building wasn’t even there. Hundreds of days it took to build, now it was destroyed in twenty seconds by a woman getting horny. Patricia hardly felt it. Such was her vastness, her power.

Suddenly, her feeling of horniness was overrun by another one. Patricia stood up and touched her belly. Then she smiled mischievously.

"Gee, did I mention I had prune juice for breakfast? This always gives me the shits. And now I have to," she told the city.

Looking around, she saw Central Park, which was still in a relatively undamaged part of New York City. Grinning, she went towards it, not caring of the skyscrapers crumbling under her feet. Stepping over it, she crouched and started to evacuate her bowels.

To the New Yorkers, it was like hell. They saw an enormous ass descending over Central Park, covering it in darkness. Then a huge fart blew away most of the people in its vicinity (this being a about a thousand square feet), uprooting trees and turning over cars. Not to mention the foul smell spreading over three city blocks. Then she started to shit, thousands of tons per second. Soon, Central Park was covered entirely by a 250 tall layer of shit, but Patricia didn't stop. More and more waste emerged from her asshole, which was as large as a baseball field, and began to slide towards the nearby buildings. The prune juice made sure Patricia's shit was blubbery and thin, and like a huge brown avalanche, her shit took everything with it in its path through the city. Buildings crumbled as soon as the huge brown mass touched them. Cars, trees and people simply disappeared in it, as if her shit was alive and swallowed them. The stench was now in everybody's nose, even if they lived in the outskirts of New York City.

"Aaah, that was good!" Patricia said after five minutes, standing straight. "Now, where can I wipe my ass off? Oh, we've got running water!"

Patricia was looking at Hudson River. She walked towards the river, flattening another two city blocks while doing so, and inspected it. Yes, the river would make a fine replacement for toilet paper. Planting her butt cheeks on its shores, again crunching dozens of skyscrapers and killing a about ten thousand people, she dipped her dirty ass in the Hudson. Smiling, she watched how the river slowly turned brown. After a minute or two, she stood up.

"Too bad for you I took prune juice this morning. Don't worry. It only caused the destruction of a handful of city blocks, half a million deaths and a city being doomed to become a smelly toilet. Certainly smelly," she smirked, looking at her shit. Central Park was no more to be seen.

"Now, I'll have to go. Bye!" And whistling Frank Sinatra's "New York, New York" she turned and headed for Chicago, not caring about the last destruction her feet caused to the already ruined city.