- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my 1st story. Please read. And please suggest me.

Your name is Josh. You are 19 years of age. You have a sister Natalya. She was a  typical schoolgirl who was going to celebrate her 14th birthday this week. She was  the sexiest in her school. Even you, at times felt attracted to her. You and your sister lived in the city separate from your parents who lived in the country. Your sister had been taking good care of the rooms but you and your sister often got into quarrel. You have a girlfriend Katherine. She was for you the sexiest person in the universe. Even her behavior was somewhat charming you as she was always kind to you. You two never fought with each other and agreed to one another on every case. Kate was soon visiting your place and she was meeting Natalya for the first time.

 

Despite the wellness of your relationship with Kate, you always suspected that there was something she was hiding from you. But you never considered asking her as you thought it was no big deal. On the other hand, you also had little secrets of your own. You were into foot fetish. Due to which, you were caught by both your sister and girlfriend for staring at their feet as both have absolutely beautiful feet. Still, they pretended not seeing you seeing their feet!

 

Finally, the day came when Kate was visiting you. You had made a couple of dishes yourself. Kate duly arrived. She was eager to meet me and specially Natalya. As Kate entered, you see the most beautiful thing ever witnessed. Kate was looking absolutely beautiful. The 5' 6 wore a beautiful black dress(not sure what its name was). You couldn't help but notice her feet. She was wearing wonderfully high heeled shoes revealing her wonderful toes. You feel to kiss them right there. But have to resist a bit(obviously). You then welcome your princess at the door. You notice she was carrying a small fancy bag which she probably carried for maintaining the class of her style. First of all you shout out- 'Honey, you sure are looking like you worth a zillion dollars'. ' I knew you'd compliment me. Thanks Josh' she replied with a big smile. She sure seemed to be happier than usual. Then as the door behind me opened, there came out another beautiful goddess. 'Where have you been, Naty' -you call your sister. Then as she turned towards you revealing her feet and her dress combination, you feel as if your girlfriend was nothing compared to your sister who looked sizzling hot on her red tops and bare feet(which you often saw)' then you struggle to snap out of it which you finally do. She replied- ' Well, you know I am going to a night club with my friends now. So I need to look good. Isn't it. So, it took a little while.'-she readily replied. You try to cut her off-'But Kate is here tonight and you need to be here. She is here to meet you....' . You were interrupted by Nat's cell phone. She quickly picked and told the caller that she would be there in some minutes. As you opened your mouth to speak your sister says with a rush -' High Kate. Nice seeing you'.

 

Kate was so angry that she denied answering Natalya. You see Kate in her sad mood and see Natalya in exactly opposite. Then you cannot help but shout at your careless sister- 'BITCH...WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY YOUR PLANS EARLIER......SEE YOU HAVE DISHEARTENED KATE HERE. SHE HAD COME ONLY JUST TO MEET YOU.'

She shouted back to you-'WHAT DID YOU SAY JUST NOW?? YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS SOMEHOW, SOMEDAY. AND AS FOR MEETING THIS BITCH, WHY SHOULD I CARE?? HUH?? SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND.'  Saying this, Natalya slammed the door and as for Kate, she was shell-shocked. She tells you that she wanted to leave. But you keep her by saying that you cooked the dishes. She also asked me-'Why do you like my feet so much??' A moment of silence follows. All these years you've been seeing them and she knew all along. Crazy!! She then put her feet in front you and asked you to take her shoes off. You are already having the time of your life. You readily agree almost as if it was a reflex action. You slowly pulled out the shoes which she dominantly shoves on your face. You almost unknowingly take a good sniff from the shoes she had been wearing all day. You couldn't believe that this was the same girlfriend you had cause this girl was awesomely dominant and you loved it. You do the same for the second foot. But you were the restricted to lick them when you approached to do so. 'But why' -you ask. ' I have another plans for my slave'. 'What did she just call me' you wonder but did not open your mouth.

 

She said that she had a secret. 'Aha!!! I knew it.'-you say to yourself. She reached for her small bag and took out a small device from it. 'What’s that honey??'-you inquire. 'You'll see my boy'- she replied. You think to yourself 'slave?? Boy?? What is wrong with her....' . She then pressed a red button'.

 

As you saw her do so, the world suddenly started to grow. She was laughing but all of a sudden her happiness turned into sadness. 'Shit! I forgot Mirrors.'- she whispered. You notice that the world had suddenly grown with the push of a button. You were so amused by the surrounding that you couldn’t protest. You also had promised to make it up to her because of all that your sister had said to her. You didn't quite stay silent though. You asked her what she had done. She herself seemed to be in no condition to speak. But she finally mutters (apparently not speaking to you)-' All that matters to me is him. So, what if I....'. She pressed the red button again only this time so as to avoid the mirror behind me. The world was growing again. This time however, She had grown as well. You reached Kate's knee level now as she had grown. You shout out ' How the hell have you grown Katey??'. She then managed to put a smile on her face and  replied -'Ha! I didn't grow short boy. As a matter of fact I shrank too. Only you shrank twice.' Now it made sense to you how the world seemed to have grown. You then shout out the same 'BITCH' scolding to her.

 

'Do you think you are in the position of saying me those nasty words??' -she simply said. As much as she looked to stay calm with you, she was struggling to do so. BOOM came a sound. The device that had shrunk me had blasted. According ro Kate, your hopes of growing back had also blasted with it. Kate came darting towards you and told me to lick her feet. In normal conditions you would have said yes like you wanted before. But now you were so angry with this beautiful Princess that you denied. She shouted as she pinned you -' Hey little boy. I didn't ask. I told you to worship them. So go ahead. And from now on I'll call you my slave and you'll do whatever I ask you to.' You shouted back-You know what, its over. We cannot work this relationship out'. She replied-' Ha. The relation you are talking about never existed. I was planning this from day 1 when I met you.'  You are completely taken aback. 'So, the kind Kate never existed' -You thought.

She suddenly pushes your surprised face to her feet. Having no other choice, you start licking her toes. You stick your tongue under each toe. You don't like why you are doing this but surely liked what you were doing. You treated Kate like a true goddess. It was not that bad.  You liked the salty taste of the feet. Despite the fact that you worshipped her feet, she kicked your face with her gorgeous feet and shouted, trying to sound angry-'You missed a spot slave.' You were even more humiliated and angered. You shout to her -' Hey Kate. What was that for? I am worshipping your feet alright. BITCH'. soon as you said that, you noticed what you had done. She started smothering your tiny face with her soft feet and she said sternly-' First of all you will call me mistress. Second, you are going to lick my feet all night when I am asleep. And if I catch you sleeping, I'll crush the life out of you. Is that understood slavey boy??'

You were compelled to say ' Y....Yes Kat.....I mean Yes Mistress'. She stopped smothering your face and as soon as she started to lift her feet off of you, you start worshipping her feet and looked up at her face. She seemed to enjoy but didn't seem to be impressed by you. As she was instructing you to work on her pussy next, you hear a door bell. You also notice that the door was not locked and also that the person behind the door was your sister, your mistress Kate carries you unsure of what to do. She simply takes you and herself to hide under a sofa. You become more and more frightened by the fact that you had a good war of words with your sister earlier in the evening.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I'll add the follow up as soon as possible. Thanks for reading!!
Sorry I am new here so I don't know how things work here. Please tell me if there are mistakes. Please feel free to point out mistakes.

 

I'll be adding chapters soon. Please Rate.