- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry was on vacation.  Hope to make this a littler more coherent also...


Please let me know if you like the direction the story is going...thanks!

Pizzazz entered the hallway of the Vatican, coursing with power and feeling invincible.  Here entire career she had been playing second fiddle to "Jem" and her stupid holograms. Meanwhile, Pizzazz knew that she was better...not just as a band, but over all.  She was a superior being to Jem and her friends, and now that belief was finally being justified.

She looked at the door that housed her sworn enemy. For a brief moment, Pizzazz stopped at the entrance.  She had always envisioned herself in a position of power and fame, being worshipped by followers and adored all around the world.  She had long imagined herself with fantastic powers, being able to increase her size and tower above it all.   Now...that opportunity was in her grasp.  But Pizzazz knew, that as she grew more and more powerful, she would never be satisifed with people "just" adoring her...she would need more, and for her to have more, people would suffer...people would die.  Within two weeks, she would no longer be a mortal being...hell, with the power she felt running from her head to her toes, she almost didn't feel like one already.  She need to make her decision, once and for all.  Save trillions of lives across the galaxy, or rule everything in existence?  Pizzazz made her decision.

 

With a mere though, Pizzazz found herself in Jems room.   The ceilings were almost 30 feet tall, so Pizzazz had plenty of room to move at this point.   She looked at Jem, sleeping in her bed.  There was the girl...the girl who always seemed to top her, or beat her and make her feel like she was beneath her. Well, Pizzazz planned to show her that was not the case anymore.

With a mere thought, Pizzazz lifted Jem out of her bed using only her mind.   Jem floated three feet above the bed, and Pizzazz shifted her eyes to the floor and Jem's body was carefully placed at the barefeet of Amazon goddess.

Pizzazz focused her mind on Jem's thoughts, she wanted to feel what Jem would feel when she would wake up in mere seconds.  She wanted to feel Jems fear and horror as she exacted her sweet plan of vengenace upon her sworn enemy.  As she wished for these things, she could her conscious being enter the mind of Jem.  Pizzazz  was amazed!  She could feel, control, and hear everything that was processing through Jem's mind.  She immedietely possessed all her memories and secrets...including her most coveted one...

"Wake up Jerrica" the powerful being channelled through mere thought. 

"What?  What's going on? Where am I?"  Jem said as she looked around, disoriented and confused.   It took her a moment to realize that she was lying on the floor of her room, but it took her even more time to process the site that was in front of her.  She looked at the floor and saw a foot.  A beautiful foot with lime  green pedicured toes that was the size of her entire head.  As she followed the foot upward, immense fear began to course through her body.   Before she got to the knees, Jem knew who the beautiful foot belonged to...it was Pizzazz. 

"Look at what we have her...how does it feel Jem, to be at the feet of your sworn enemy.  How does it feel to see me, high above you, with all the power in the world. Pizzazz continued her humiliation of Jem. "Know this now...the remainder of your pathetic life will be to serve me. I have become your new master now Jerrica.  You will obey my every command, you will bow lower then any human being has ever bowed.  Best part of it all, is that you will beg to worship me before it's all over.  You will cry when I take you away from my feet, which rest assured, you will be spending a lot of time at.  You will never utter another word against my name unless it is in pure worship and adoration...and finally...you will love me for it, the entire world will love me for it! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

"You can't!  Your crazy Pizzazz!" cried Jem.   "No, Jem, I'm not crazy, I'm powerful.  Now...first things first...we need to make you more fitting of your status.

With a mere thought, the diety watched as Jem being to slowly shrink right before her eyes.   What once was a tall beautiful girl of 5'9", was slowly dwindling right at her feet. Pizzazz wiggled her toes in excitement, and envisioned the minature rocker lapping away at her titanic feet like a dog drinking from a water bowl. 

Jem on the other hand was horrified.  She watched the already colassal version of her enemy grow bigger and bigger by the minute.  Still lying on the floor, she watched as her body got closer and closer to the floor, and the ankle of Pizzazz got high and higher above her.  As scared as Jem was, she couldn't take her eyes of the beautiful feet that were growing by the second in front of her.  They were now the size of long school buses and growing bigger yet.  Jem caught her for a moment actually wishing that she could run closer to the toes before her and kiss and lick them passionately.   She looked up at the sadistic smile that the giantess above was beaming down at her.   Her whole life, she had hated this women, but now, in this moment, she couldn't help but feel like her whole life was devoted to the whims and desire of the goddess before her.  Jem tried to shake it off, but couldn't break the thought.  As the shrinking came to a halt, Jem found her self merely two inches tall, staring at a huge big toe that was well above her head.  

Pizzazz smiled down at the insect below her.  She wanted to see her enemy beg at her feet.  She wanted Jem to know that she had lost...once and for all.  As she envisioned her slave, a pathetic being beneath her, lapping at her feet, she watched with excitement as the tiny creature began to crawl between her two towering toes, tongue out...

To be continued...

Chapter End Notes:

Guys, let me know if I'm heading in the a good direction here.   Even if you hate the story, please let me know, I know I'm not the best writer here.

Feedback is appreciated, thanks!