- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well it's been a long time...I honestly always intended on coming back to this, especially after the amazing feedback I was receiving...life just got in the way.  Anyway, I've been brewing up a new chapter for a while now...

 

Pizzazz looked down at the insiginficant creature now before her toes. She thought about all the times she had wished for this...to have Jem, her enemy. submit to her, acknowledging that Pizzazz was superior in every way.  Soon enough, it wouldn't just be Jem, soon enough, it would every single living being in all of existence.  A shudder ran through her beautiful body. Suddenly, she felt the tiny warm touch, of her newest slaves tongue between her divine toes...

 

 

 

Jem was having a serious internal struggle with herself.  She was horrified at the realization that she now shrunken down to the size of a bug. She was shocked to find herself licking the sweat from the toes of her former enemy. She was honored for the privalege to worship the divine, all powerful goddess Pizzazz (Wait what?).  It was clear to Jem that she was being controlled by the beautiful being in front of her.  Her thoughts and actions were no longer hers, yet she retained periphery control of her senses.  All she knew, what the all powerful God in front of her was sublimily demanding to worshipped, and Jem wanted nothing more then to oblige. As she reach the spot in between Pizzazz's big and second toe she noticed she was so small in comparison, that she didn't even come up to the webbing of her toes!  As she placed her tongue gently on the skin of Pizzazz's toes, she felt an orgasmic pulse rocket through her body from her tongue right down to her miniscule yet dripping wet pussy.  

 

 

 

Finally, after what felt like hours Pizzazz spoke and said, "You pathetic, insignificant worm!!! How does it feel to be at the absolute control of a living God?  Long have I know that I am completely superior to you in every way, but now....you do too! I control every single nerve and cell in your body. I can feel your heart beating, your blood flowing, you lungs breaths and your brain thinking.  With just a thought, I can end you life... In that moment, Pizzazz though of Jem lying at her feet, in a dead cold heap. Immediatley Jem fell to the floor, lifeless and souless.  Pizzazz had actually consumed the living soul of Jem... The God spoke directly to the soul of her former enemy, "Now you see...you life in forfiet, your existence is mine.  Life, Death...it's all so pathetic and useless in comparision to my wishes.  But you my dearest slave...you do not get to be blotted from existence so quickly.  You I intend to have quite a bit of fun with over the next two weeks; you see...with this ring I possess, I am actually absorbing all the powers of the being we know as God.  By the next Crescent moon, I will have assimilated all the powers of God...I WILL BE GOD, and this world, and all the worlds and life in existence with cease to exist as we know it.  You see my precious slave...I AM AN EVIL GOD. I DEMAND WORSHIP, I DEMAND DEATH, I DEMAND LIFE...I choose how it is created and what it's meaning in.  No longer will science search for the meaning of our existence...I AM THAT MEANING NOW!!! And you...are the first one to experience my powers! With that Pizzazz returned Jem's soul to her body.

 

 

 

In an instant Jem was awake, sitting up and staring in horror at the site before her.  This monstor of a being had such absolute and frighting power.  She literally controlled life and death as if nothing but a mere thought.   As she took in the vision of perfection before her she was overwhelmed with the desire...no the NEED to continue her worship at the feet of her master.  As she stuck her tongue out and lightly pressed it to the skin between her titantic toes, that orgasmic feeling again returned and courses through her body. Pizzazz spoke again, "Ahh, I see you are enjoying the bless I have bestowed upon you.  With nothing but a subconscious though, I can make your every action provide endless pleasure or hell-ridden pain.  And...as a God that has clearly stated her evil intents...I'm going to ensure that everytime you do something that could be deemed as worship towards your divine creator, you will feel the pain of a thousand knives throughout your body. At that moment, Jem's body entered into the most crippling pain she had ever experienced.  It feel like somebody was stabbing her entire body with sharp knives.  Crumpling to the floor she screamed a deathly scream...but something was tickling the thoughts in her mind...as she tried to stave off the pain, she slowly but surely started dragging her body BACK TOWARD THE GIANT TOES in front of her.  Despite the extreme pain she was experiencing, she still wanted...no NEEDED to worship the God that was before her.  

 

 

 

Pizzazz looked down with a slightly bemused smile at the ant sized creature at her feet.  She could sense that her powers we at there current peak for the time being.  She tried to enter the thoughts of others that were residing in the Vatican with her, but she knew she was not strong enough.  As her powers continue to grow, she knows that she will become altoghther distant from the beings that inhabit this world.  She dreams of the day when full control of existence is hers...with nothing but an omnipotent though universes will exist and die, life with dance to her music and she will tell it when to stop. Size and scope will hold no bearing to her, as she will be everything, the alpha and omega. Pizzazz then willed a golden throne to appear behind her.  She sat down and placed her feet before the screaming and tortued bug that was before her.  The soft, yet titantic sole of her foot towered over the little "Jem". Jem again found her self entranced by the foot.  She began to drag her body towards the towering heel... Pizzazz continued to look down and quietly said, "Lick them my slave...lick them and thank me after each and every lick..."

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Writing this over a few days...please disregard the occasional typo.  But again...any feed back you might have would be great.

This will not have a "happy" ending so please don't ask...I'm trying to get as psychologically deep with the power thing as I can.

 

Thanks!