- Text Size +
Story Notes:

I usually post all at once, but I am changing pace a bit. This story is complete except the last chapter and I plan to post slowly enough to finish by the time the last chapter should be posted.

Cities in the Cellar


Prologue:


I smiled as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. The uniform the restaurant gave us was flattering to me. I put my shoulder length dark hair in a pony tail and then adjusted my double D's. The top button was unfastened and I unfastened the next one down revealing some cleavage. I read in an online waitress forum that it helped with tips. I had done my homework on the profession because it was my first day.


I held out my foot and looked at my black tennis-like work shoes in disgust. I would rather be in heels, but safety concerns meant that we wore these ugly things. I liked being tall and looking down at people. I was the third tallest girl in my class at school. The three inch heels that I wore socially made me six foot even, but I guess five ten at work would have to do.


I turned and looked at my butt over my shoulder in the mirror and smiled. The outfit was flattering back there too or maybe it was all that yoga I had been doing lately. “Honey, come on I have to go!” I heard my Mom shout from the other room. “Okay!” I yelled back at her annoyed. I still only had my learners permit. I should have had my full drivers license long ago, but I kept failing parallel parking. I hated being dependent upon her for transportation.


I walked out of my room and almost bumped into her in the hallway. She was around five inches shorter than I was and looked up at me as I emerged from my room. “Its about time.” She blurted. Then she noticed my cleavage. “I don't think so.” She said and she fastened that second button again. “Mom.” I protested rolling my eyes at her. “I'm old enough to dress myself.” I complained. “Well while you're still living with me you will not walk around looking like a floozy. You're a waitress not a stripper.” She shot back. “Come on lets go.” She said gesturing at me with her hands emphatically as if that would make me move any faster.


I got to work and unfastened that second button as soon as Mom drove away. I was then forced to sit through a boring ass orientation. Then there was training which was almost as boring. How much training and orientation did they think was necessary for this job anyway? I mean I take people's orders and bring them their food and get them whatever else they need. They were turning it into this big complicated production and showing me where all the food stations were, where the POS terminals were, and where the condiments were. I was about to fall asleep standing up until we got to the garnishes.


“Here are the live Lilliputians. They go on a lot of expensive dishes so don't be wasteful and always remember to ring them up. This product is expensive.” The manager said. “You mean there's little people in there.” I asked bending over and looking into one of the vials in the case. There were a dozen vials to a case. Inside the vials there were what looked like very thin see through platforms stacked vertically in the vial. I was fascinated.


“People? You're not one of those are you?” He asked looking at me in contempt. “One of those what?” I asked standing up again. “One of those Lillilovers.” He stated folding his arms. I had read about the Lilliputians in school and learned that they had nearly identical DNA with us, but I hadn't ever thought of myself as a Lillilover. I could tell my answer to this might affect my job. “I'm not really political I was just curious that's all.” I answered innocently which was true anyway. Satisfied with my answer he continued the training


I finally got to spend the last half of my day waiting on tables. I was actually pretty good at it and took to it like I had done it for years. My manager was impressed. I was even able to handle an irate customer who got the wrong order from the kitchen. She called me a ditz, but I took it in stride and made things good for her.


They were right about the Lilliputian garnish. It was expensive. Just adding it to a salad cost five extra. I had served dishes with it several times and I couldn't help but notice that if a plate sat at the counter long enough that had the garnish the Lilliputians were always on the edge of the bowl or plate trying to climb out. Same when I brought half eaten dirty dishes back to the kitchen.


At one point I carried a mostly empty salad bowl back to the dish washer boy and I swear I could almost see the little specks moving around the bowl trying to get traction to get out. I handed him the bowl and he said, “Watch this.” He turned the bowl on its side in the empty sink. “I love doing this. They think they are finally going to get away.” He said laughing. I watched in fascination as over the next few minutes or so the little specks moved to the edge and started trying to climb out into the sink. After some started making their way into the sink basin the dish boy opened up with the spray nozzle and started laughing.


“That's so cruel.” I said standing up and looking at him in disgust. “What? It's just food, sheesh.” He looked back defensively. I spun and started to leave. “Hey you want to go out?” He asked as if I had left to soon for him to properly ask me. Did he think cruelty to animals was going to make me like him or something? I just ignored him and went to check on my tables. I began feeling a little sorry for the Lilliputians.


As the end of the day neared I found myself going back to the garnish station and checking in on them. I watched as ten vials became five and then two. I had ten minutes left before we closed and I was off of work. The manager asked me to close down the garnish station before I left. There was one vial left. I picked it up and held it up to my eyes so I could see them. I could barely make their little shapes plastered against the sides of the vial. I couldn't see their little faces, but I was sure they were looking back at me.


I was supposed to trash the container box and put any unused vials in storage on top of the next box to be opened. I started to do that, but then stopped. I stood with the storage cabinet open and rolled the vial between my fingers. I was going to doom these little Lilliputians to certain death I realized or...


The idea just popped into my head. I could be the difference in life or death for thousands of these little creatures I held helplessly in my hand. I looked at the vial again and looked to my right and left to make sure no one was around. I quickly tucked it into my cleavage and fastened that second button. I looked around again to make sure no one saw me: they didn't. I finished closing the rest of the garnish station and left.


I sat in the passenger seat as Mom yammered on asking questions about my first day. I answered her on autopilot, because my mind was on the little vial sitting snugly between my boobs. I had no idea what I was going to do with them, but at least they wouldn't end up as someone's food. It felt good to be their savior. For once in my life I felt really important. Like I truly mattered.


I got home and went immediately to my room. I set the vial on my dresser and stripped down to get a shower. I had my own bathroom attached to my room which was great. I let the steamy hot water soak in real good and then cleaned up washing my hair and body. I remembered that I had another drivers license test tomorrow and I began to worry about the outcome. All my friends were driving on their own. I really needed to pass this time.


I tossed my towel in the dirty clothes bin after drying myself and walked back into my room. I knelt down and very carefully opened the vial and set it on its side. I had crouched all the way down so my eyes were level with the top of my dresser and watched as the tiny Lilliputians slowly worked their way onto my dresser. “What in the world are you doing?” My Mom's voice startled me from behind.


I jumped up. “Christ, don't you ever knock? You scared the shit out of me.” I said to her reflection in the mirror. “Watch the language Missy. Besides the door was already open a bit and I saw you kneeling there. Did you lose something?” she asked suspiciously. I swiveled my hips slightly and turned my head looking at her over my shoulder and grasped an earlobe. “Just lost an ear ring.” I lied. “Can you shut the door please?” I asked. “OK, but put some clothes on before you catch cold.” She admonished me satisfied with my explanation. She closed the door.


My clothes! I was giving my little guests the view of their life I realized and I slowly turned back around and looked down. The dresser top was crotch high and sure enough I was flashing them all with my giant naked vagina. It was right in front of them, but they were so small. It loomed high above them and their little vial and was wider than the tiny space they had expanded out to fill. The dark curls of my pubs partially obscured my pussy, but not completely. I was a little unkempt down there and was now wishing I had trimmed up a bit, but I really wasn't expecting any spectators certainly not in the numbers or proximity as the little ones below who were probably terrified by my super sized snatch.


I started to blush. What in the world must they think of me. “Sorry. I didn't mean to shove my crotch at you.” I said softly and I scooted my pelvis back and covered my pussy with my right hand. This action then made me realize that my boobs were hanging directly above them. My nipples, already naturally very large, were swollen to their limits. I quickly covered my tits as best I could with my other hand.


I then noticed something remarkable. The little Lilliputians were organizing themselves into shapes. I was fascinated forgetting all about my nudity for a moment and bending over them to see what they were doing. After another moment I realized my tits were hanging free again and I covered them with my hands and arms again. I figured my pussy was far enough back to be out of sight. When they finished moving around the words Thank You were spelled on my dresser.


The back of my neck began to tingle. They also recognize that I saved them I realized. I crouched down again so only my face was visible to them. Also, this way I needn't worry about trying to cover myself anymore. “You're welcome.” I said softly. I felt myself becoming very moist down below. “Look, just stay on my dresser tonight and I'll get some permanent shelter tomorrow.” I whispered to them.


I then stood up and walked to my bed. I didn't bother with sleepwear. Once I was under my sheets my fingers quickly found my cunt. It was such an erotic thought to be so important to so many people even if they were tiny. They were so grateful. I worked my fingers furiously. I recalled how little they were compared to just my twat. I was just so incredibly big in comparison to them. I made a mental note to do the math and find out just how big tomorrow.


Knowing that they had the same DNA made me hotter still. Just how many hot guys got to see the biggest pussy and pair of tits in their entire little lives tonight I wandered. Then I imagined all the tiny jealous women fuming at their husbands or boyfriends. Those angry little women were dust compared to me. I shuttered. These thoughts were so erotic I came again and again.


I finally finished my play and decided I was going to pass my drivers test and fix up some place for them to live. I had to keep them. I mean what else could I do? They were so small if I let them go they would never survive. No, the choice was clear, they needed me. They needed a home and protection from the big world and I could provide that to them.