- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

DC Lisa Stewart is inducted into the world of women who have the power to shrink other people, but things don't quite go to plan.

*Mugou - bitch
*Ernai - mistress
*Gongzi - doll

I opened my eyes.
It was dark. I looked around to see I was lying in my bed dressed in just my bra and knickers. The eerie red LED display of my alarm clock told me it was nearly midnight. My head felt fuzzy and I was struggling to focus properly. Something was snuggled between my breasts. I fumbled for the bedside lamp which dazzled me as it burst into life.
Squinting to protect my half asleep eyes from the light I looked down at my chest to see Paul fast asleep between my breasts. I gazed down at him and smiled. He looked so comfortable and it felt so good knowing he was so close to me. I let my head fall back onto the pillow and my right hand slid between my thighs. I felt so horny but at the same time there was an aching sensation inside of me. Paul began to stir. I felt him move against my skin, his tiny body sending goose bumps across my chest and down my arms, a whirl of excitement that made me take a deep inward breath.
I wanted him inside me. I ached for him to fill the empty space between my thighs that was now becoming moist to the touch of my fingertips. I touched him gently with my other hand, my fingers caressing his naked back as he stirred.
"Mmmmh that's nice Lisa," he said.
I stopped stroking him. My fingers slid away from Paul and up towards my neck. They grasped at something unfamiliar dangling from a piece of leather. It was a necklace of some kind.
"What did you just say?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant.
"I said that's nice," he said and looked up at me.
I casually positioned my hand between Paul and my face.
"Let me see your face Lisa," said Paul as he climbed out from his sleeping place. "I want to see how beautiful you are."
He knew who I was.
I tried to remember what had happened today but my mind was so fuzzy and unfocused.
I moved my hand and looked down at Paul who had now moved down to my stomach and was standing looking up into my face. I smiled at him, my eyes looking lustfully at his perfectly toned naked body. My fingers automatically moved towards him, my index finger tracing a line down his chest, along his stomach and finishing just above his tiny erection. I would have to bluff it out until the memories of today returned. He grabbed my finger between both hands and pulled it up towards his face, planting the tiniest of kisses on the end of my fingertip which left me breathless. I was still marvelling at how small and helpless Paul was and the fact that he was all mine.
"Where's Elle?" I asked softly, testing him.
Paul froze. I could see fear in those tiny eyes and a look of complete revulsion.
"Gone for good hopefully," spat Paul.
He dropped to his knees and wrapped his arms tightly around my finger, all thoughts of desire had now left his body.
"Oh God Lisa," he whimpered. "I know she's your friend but please don't ever let her get her hands on me again. I'll never be unfaithful again and I'm so sorry for leaving you for Jill. It will never happen again I swear. You're the one I want to be with. I promise."
He was shaking now.
My hand closed around his trembling body and I lifted him up to my face. I was still amazed at how light he was and how good it felt to hold him in my hand. I leant forward and gently kissed him.
"Elle's my friend," I said. "But as long as you remain true to your word then there is no way I'd let her touch you."
I glanced over at the empty bottle of wine and the empty wine glass next to it on the bedside drawers. I seemed to be drinking a lot these days.
An image flashed in my mind. Some kind of underground chamber. I was wearing white flowing robes. There was a ritual. A passage of rites.
"Your necklace," said Paul pointing towards my neck, "it's glowing green."
I immediately reached for the strange necklace around my neck. My fingers grasped it and suddenly a flood of memories filled my head. A gasp escaped my lips and I involuntarily squeezed Paul making him cry out in pain.

I was standing in my bedroom looking at the full length mirror on the wall in front of me. Dressed in my usual khaki combats, green and white converse pumps and a black vee neck T-shirt I stared at my reflection. The reflected image of the alarm clock in the background told me it was ten past ten at night. There was something moving under my T-shirt. I could feel it squirming between my breasts. Reaching down for the hem, I pulled the T-shirt up and over my head and dropped it onto the floor next to my feet. I looked down at Paul squirming in my cleavage, completely trapped between my breasts. He was naked except for a small hood that covered his head. His tiny hands tried to grasp at something so he could haul himself from his prison but there was nothing to hold except the smoothness of my naked skin. I reached down and plucked the hood from his head, dropping it onto the floor next to my T-shirt. He stared at the mirror in complete shock, the realisation of where he was hitting him like a speeding train.
"Oh my God Lisa!" He shouted.
The sound of joy in his voice was quickly replaced with a trembling fear as the situation dawned upon him. Here he was, a tiny helpless creature, now at the mercy of the woman whom he had betrayed.
"Oh God no!" He screamed.
I looked at the mirror as I spoke. My eyes were firmly fixed on his.
"It's okay Paul," I said softly. "It's okay. I forgive you."
Paul looked shocked which was quickly followed by a look of relief.
"Elle told me everything," I said.
"Has she gone?"
There was genuine terror in Paul's voice.
"She's gone," I said, stroking his head with my fingers. "For now."
"I am so sorry," he said. There was genuine regret in his voice. "I never meant to hurt you."
"I know," I replied. "I know."
"Elle said you could return me to normal size," said Paul. "Is that true?"
I nodded into the mirror.
"Soon," I said. "But first you need to earn my trust again."
Paul hugged my skin.
"And then we can be together again?" He asked.
"Of course," I said smiling.
He wriggled delightfully. I couldn't believe how turned on I was feeling, but it was far too soon to be intimate. I would have to control the desires that seemed to be amplified by his helplessness.
"I'm really tired," I said. "I think we should sleep for a bit now, and then you must tell me everything that has happened to you today."
"Everything?"
"Everything." I said. "There can't be any secrets between us ever again. Elle has already told me what happened. I need you to tell me too."
Paul sighed deeply.
"If you hold anything back, then I will keep you this size forever and I will not be so forgiving. There must be total trust and honesty." I said quietly.
I walked over to the bed and slipped off my pumps and combats. The bed sheets felt so cool and inviting. I lay on my side, my arms wrapped protectively around my tiny man.
"Are you okay sleeping in there?" I asked.
"Okay? It's bloody heaven," said Paul. "Look at the size of your boobs!"
Paul froze as he suddenly realised what he'd just said.
"Sorry," he said quickly. "That was inappropriate."
I smiled at him.
"That's okay," I whispered. "You always did like my boobs. You might as well make the most of them whilst you're that size."
Paul breathed a sigh of relief and snuggled deeper into my cleavage.
"Sleep well my little man," I purred and closed my eyes.

I let go of the necklace and relaxed my grip on Paul.
"Are you okay baby?" I asked as I place Paul onto my stomach.
He sat down taking a moment to get his breath back.
"Nice grip," he gasped. "Just let me get my breath back."
"I'm so sorry," I said. "Are you hurt?"
Tears were now streaming down my cheeks and my bottom lip began to quiver.
"I'm fine honey," he said and lay down on his back with his hands behind his head.
I reached over and grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside cabinet. Dabbing at the tears on my cheek I slowly regained my composure.
Paul sat back up and smiled up at me.
"No broken bones," he said feeling himself. "Are you okay?"
I nodded and smiled, brushing my hair away from my face.
"You look so cute sat there," I said. "I thought I'd crushed you."
My feelings of guilt were quickly replaced with feelings of sexual desire. What was wrong with me?
"Tell me about today," I said quickly trying to find something to distract me from the aching need I was feeling between my thighs.
Paul sighed and lay back down. I loved the way his tiny body felt against my skin. Our relationship had always been a bit one sided when we were together. Paul had always been very dominant but now that he was so small, it was me who was in charge. I loved the feeling of being able to take of him and now it seemed that I held the power to return him to his normal size if I so wished.
"Okay," he said. "Where do you want me to start from?"
"The beginning," I said. "Start from the point where you were shrunk down to this size."
Paul nodded and looked at me and then began to speak.

Paul had been relaxing at home when the doorbell rang. He got up to answer to it and was surprised to see a young Chinese girl standing there holding a large brown paper bag. She smiled at him and looked at a piece of paper she held in her other hand.
"Order for Chapman?" She asked in slightly broken English.
Paul shook his head.
"No there must be some mistake sweetheart," he said leaning on the door frame flirtatiously. "I've not ordered any food."
The Chinese girl put the bag on the floor and showed the piece of paper to Paul.
"You are Paul Chapman?" She asked with a pretty smile.
"Yes, but I haven't ordered any food."
The Chinese girl smiled again and then touched the necklace hanging from her neck. It glowed red for an instant and then faded leaving Paul gasping for air.
He collapsed onto his knees at the feet of the Chinese girl unable to breath. He looked up into her smiling face and grasped her wrist with his left hand in a desperate plea for help. A dark mist began to fill his vision as he slowly lost consciousness.
"You become tiny now Paul Chapman."
There was total darkness when Paul woke up. He was lying down on a hard surface with just a very large towel covering his naked body. The slight rocking motion combined with the darkness left him feeling disorientated. He lay deathly still, waiting for his eyes to grow accustomed to the darkness.
After about ten minutes Paul had worked out he was in some sort of box. It felt like cardboard to the touch but that was impossible as he'd tried to break through it but it was a strong as steel. He listened carefully. There was a definite rhythm to the rocking motion. The box seemed to move in time to the sound of footsteps in the distance. Paul felt his way around. There were a few objects in the box with him but he couldn't even begin to guess what they were. There was also a very large piece of paper and something that seemed to made out of leather ropes with metal clips. He shivered and pulled the large towel tightly around his naked body and then shouted as loud as he could.
"Help!" He screamed at the top of his voice.
The box shook violently. He was thrown back and forth with such violent force that he struck his head on the side of the box. The blow left him feeling nauseous and even more disorientated. He fell onto his back, closed his eyes and prayed for the shaking to stop.
The shaking suddenly stopped as abruptly as it had started. The stillness was accompanied by a voice which left Paul feeling even more confused.
"Be quiet Paul Chapman. Next time the shaking will not stop."
It was the voice of the Chinese girl, but it seemed so loud. Paul looked around for hidden speakers but it was too dark to see anything. He lay there wrapped in his towel and waited. He'd been kidnapped and there was nothing he could do until he found out what the kidnappers wanted from him.
Time became elastic but the rocking motion never ceased. He had no idea how long he'd been in the box when the rhythmic motion suddenly stopped. The sound of a doorbell being rung penetrated the dark interior of the box and this was quickly followed by the sound of footsteps walking away from the box, growing quieter and quieter. Paul got up and placed his ear to the side of the box. He heard a door opening and then suddenly he was rolling across the floor as the box lurched violently. There was more rhythmic rocking and then the box came to a standstill again. A huge ripping sound resonated in his ears.
"What the fuck," muttered Paul under his breath as he scampered into the corner of the box and held the towel around him as his only source of comfort.
The light that flooded into the box as the lid was removed blinded Paul after being in the dark for so long. He shielded his eyes and looked up into the open space beyond. A huge silhouette suddenly filled the opening of the box and as Paul's eyes focused on the huge form the reality of the situation suddenly dawned on him. He was tiny. Somehow he had been shrunk and placed in this box and now he was looking up at a huge woman. He couldn't see her face from this angle, her incredibly impressive chest was blocking his view but there was no mistaking what he was looking at and it was this new impossible reality that manifested itself in a long drawn out scream from his mouth.
Paul blinked and the world went dark again. His captor had closed the lid shutting him in darkness once more. Fear of the unexplained was replaced by a disbelieving anger.
"This is impossible," thought Paul. "This is some sort of trick."
He got up and started punching the walls of the box.
"Let me out of here!" He shouted angrily. "Who are you? What the hell is going on?"
Whoever these people were they had gone to a lot of trouble to create the illusion that he had been shrunk but no matter how hard he thought about it he could find no reason why they would go to all this trouble. Unless it was to completely disorientate him.
The box shook violently again and Paul fell to the floor.
"You'd better stop making such a racket little man," said a woman's voice, "or I might just do something I regret."
Again, the voice sounded so loud and convincing. Paul felt around the box with his hands trying to locate the hidden speakers that the kidnappers were obviously using to confuse him.
"The box must be on some sort of hydraulic device," thought Paul to himself. "That's how they get it to move. Clever."
"That's better," said the woman's voice. "Now I need to sort a few things out, so I will be gone for a little while, do you understand?"
Paul chuckled to himself. He still felt scared that he'd been kidnapped but now that he'd seen through the kidnapper's ploy to confuse him he felt a little more confident.
"Two can play at this game," he muttered under his breath.
He moved himself in one of the corners of the box.
"Yes," said Paul trying his hardest to sound scared.
"I will let you out of this box when I'm ready."
"Of course you will darling," mouthed Paul.
He waited a few seconds before responding to the woman.
"Who are you? How is this possible?"
"My name is Elle and you belong to me now little man."
Paul grinned.
"Kinky," he said quietly.
The box lurched slightly and then the sound of a phone ringing in the background focused Paul's attention once more. The ringing phone stopped leaving Paul in total silence. There was no point in exploring the box anymore. Any cameras or speakers were obviously well hidden and there was no way he was going to find them in the dark. There was only one thing to do and that was to wait for the kidnappers' next move whilst trying to think who might behind this.
Once again, Paul found it hard to keep track of time. How long had passed? Ten, twenty, thirty minutes? He closed his eyes and breathed slowly. He needed to be in complete control for the next encounter.
The box lurched again, taking Paul by surprise.
"Shit," he muttered. "Here we go again."
There was a tap tapping sound on the side of the box.
"Are you ready little man?"
Paul put on a fake whimper and got ready to spring into action once the lid of the box was open again. He was pretty confident he could jump up and grab the edge of the box once the lid was opened. Hopefully he would be able to climb out and then maybe make a break for freedom. He tensed himself ready for the next scenario.
The lid was lifted up and away and a sea of light bathed the inside of Paul's prison. He moved forward whilst looking upwards. Tensed muscles turned to jelly as the huge hand holding a scarf lunged towards him at lightning speed.
"Oh my God!" Paul managed to scream before having the wind knocked from him.
He kicked and struggled but the scarf completely enveloped him and the woman's grip was like iron. The scream that burst from his lungs was completely genuine this time as Paul realised that he really had been shrunk and he was now at the mercy of this woman who could do whatever she wanted with him.

Paul continued to describe his encounter with Elle. He told me how she'd taped him face down to the kitchen table and how she'd used the paintbrush to seduce him and threaten him. He didn't leave out any detail or feeling and I felt even closer to him because if his honesty. I smiled as he described how he'd been made to confess all of his sins and how he'd been honest about his feelings towards me and the guilt he felt at betraying me for my best friend Jill. The words poured from Paul's mouth and flowed into my ears without any respite. I moved my hand so it covered the lower half of his body. I could feel his speech hesitate slightly as the palm of my hand moved gently across his thighs. He paused as his enjoyment became very obvious beneath my touch. I could feel him growing against my hand which now covered his entire lower body. He moved slightly, totally aware that I could feel his desire against my skin. I knew that he was struggling to hold himself back, that he wanted me to move my hand over tiny erection, that he wanted me to take his erect cock between my finger and thumb and pleasure him until he climaxed but he would have to wait. I was in control now and this was all part of the healing process.
"What happened after Elle told you that you were going to be her sex toy and pet?"
Paul shifted position again. He was subtly trying to rub himself against the palm of my hand but I was having none of it. I lifted my hand slightly so there was a space between my hand and Paul's desire.
"It's sort of hard to talk when..." He glanced down at his erection.
"I know," I said.
And I really did know. I was having to fight every urge in my body to pick up Paul, smother him kisses and then slide him inside me just to gratify myself.
I lowered my hand back onto Paul.
"I'm feeling the same way," I whispered.
Paul looked at my breasts. I saw him smile as he noticed that my nipples were hard beneath the silky fabric of my bra.
"But we have to exert self control and build up trust first," I said.
Paul nodded in agreement.
"You're totally right Lisa," said Paul. "Especially after what I've been through today and what I put you through when I left you."
He tugged at my finger, guiding my hand so it covered his entire body.
"I feel so safe with you," said Paul.
I smiled at him.
"I'll always keep you safe."
Paul kissed my finger and then continued to tell me about his encounter with Elle. As he relived his moments with my alter ego the memory of what had happened would seep into my head. I tried to remember what had happened before Paul told me but my mind refused to comply. All my memories and thoughts as Elle were well and truly locked away and it was only when Paul had revealed what he had experienced that I was able to remember it too. The memories weren't hazy either. They were so vivid, so strong. It was as if I were reliving the sensations over and over again with every word from Paul's mouth. He told me how he'd tried to turn his head in order to see Elle's face but had failed as she had sat too far back. He told me how she'd reached into the box and told him that he came with instructions. He told me...

...I looked at the piece of paper I held in my hand. It was a list of instructions from the people who had reduced Paul to the size of a mouse. I read it carefully and then read it again to make sure I didn't miss anything. My heart was hammering in my chest. If I was going to catch the killer it meant following the instructions written on the piece of paper I now held in my hand. And if I followed the instructions on this piece of paper it meant I would be going into the beast of the belly. There would be no turning back.
"Stop struggling," I said to Paul. "You need to conserve your energy little man."
I reached into the box and pulled out the coiled up lengths of leather with the metal clips. I smiled as I looked at the detailed diagram that was depicted on the piece of paper. This was going to be fun playing Elle, I thought to myself.
"What are you going to do to me?" Asked Paul.
There was the sound of desperation in his voice. I reached forward and flicked his bare buttocks with my index finger making him yelp from the shock of being flicked rather than the pain of it.
"Mistress!" I barked at him.
"Sorry Mistress," said Paul pathetically.
"You're job is to remain quiet," I said placing my hand on him and pushing down hard on his tiny body.
I could hear him gasping for breath, his tiny body desperate to escape from beneath my hand which was slowly forcing the air from his lungs. I lifted my hand up and Paul breathed in deeply, his breath a long drawn out wheeze.
"You're a slow learner little man," I said.
Paul didn't dare say anything. I grinned. I felt so powerful having this control over him. It was a feeling I had never experienced and it was refreshingly liberating. I got up from the chair and lifted up the hem of my dress. I slid my thong down over my legs and stepped out of it and then placed it on the table right next to Paul's face. Reaching down I held his tiny body with my right hand whilst removing the tape with my left hand. He lay still, not daring to move. I picked him up and held him so that he was facing away from me. I could feel him breathing quickly beneath my fingers, his heart was hammering away in terror. I lifted him to my face and kissed his naked bottom.
"Shhhh little one," I whispered. "I'm not going to hurt you. We need to go somewhere and I have to transform you now but you mustn't panic. You must remain calm otherwise you will suffer unnecessarily."
Paul didn't respond. He stayed rigid in my hand knowing that trying to escape my grasp would get him nowhere. The tiny clips on the bundle of leather cords fitted perfectly around his wrists and ankles. Whoever had made this garment had been a real craftsperson. Once the clips were in place it became very obvious what the device was. I could feel Paul shivering with fear in my hand.
"You may speak little man?"
He chose his words carefully, trying his best to disguise the sheer terror in his voice.
"What is this thing Mistress?"
"Let's just say you're now a human thong my little pet," I purred. "It's designed so that I put my legs through the loops here and then this part straps round my waist keeping you snugly in position."
Paul remained silent.
"So, you're arms will be pulled up towards my upper thighs, your legs will be pulled towards my bottom and you will be held nice and tight face first against my pussy." I whispered. "Most men would love the idea of that. Why so silent?"
"I'm worried that I'll suffocate Mistress."
I laughed out loud.
"Don't worry little man, I'll position you so you can breath," I said. "Oh and feel free to wriggle as much as you want."
Paul's pride got the better of him as I put my feet through the loops. He very rarely went down on me when we were together but he had no objections to constantly asking me to go down on him. This was the perfect revenge.
"You can't do this!" He screamed. "Don't you dare wear me like I'm just some garment for your pleasure!"
I hoisted the 'Paul-thong' up over my thighs making sure my dress kept my face from his view. His screams of displeasure became inaudible muffles as I fastened the thin leather strap around my waist. I manoeuvred him into position with my hand and the sensation was glorious. I could feel Paul squirming between my thighs, the irony was that the more he squirmed, the more excited I became.
"Oh this is just perfect," I thought to myself.
I picked up the instructions, my jacket and front door keys.
I realised what I was doing was dangerous but at the same time an exhilaration ran through my body. For the first time in my life I felt truly alive. I opened the front door and then locked it behind me. It wouldn't take long to get to my destination. I gasped as Paul inadvertently moved in such a way that it sent a wave of pleasure streaming between my thighs. As the pleasurable sensation subsided I headed out of the apartment and onto the next step of my journey to find the serial killer.
Or so I thought.

 

I tried to stifle my laughter but I couldn't help it and it burst out just like that.
"What's so funny?" Asked Paul.
"The idea of you being Elle's underwear," I said. "What was it like?"
Paul frowned as he spoke.
"Humiliating," he said quietly. "Really humiliating."
"Aww poor baby," I said smiling at him. "I can think of worse things that she could have done to you."
"I thought you'd be jealous," said Paul. "You know, the thought of me being...down there with another woman."
I laughed again.
"It's not like you had any choice in the matter," I said. "Besides, I'm not the jealous type."
Now it was Paul who laughed.
"You so are," he said getting up from his lying down position and once again standing on my stomach.
His tiny naked feet tickled me and I started to giggle which unbalanced him and once again he was flat on his back looking up at me.
"Well maybe I am a little bit," I said. "But when it comes to Elle, I don't have a jealous bone in my body."
If only you knew why, I thought to myself.
"So you'd gladly share me with anybody then?" He asked mischievously.
"Not anybody," I said slowly. "But certainly more people than you'd think."
I studied Paul as he lay there looking up at the ceiling. My memory was still a blank and it was only when Paul told his side of the story that I would immediately remember what had happened to us today.
"So what happened next?"
Paul looked thoughtful as he spoke.
"I'm not sure," he said. "I couldn't see anything with my body pulled tight against...well you know. I couldn't hear anything either. I remember Elle walked for some time..."
I tried to remember what had happened when I left the flat but my mind was a complete blank.
"We also rode in the back of a van for a while too," said Paul. "I remember that bit because I was nearly crushed by Elle as she sat down."
I focused hard but there was still nothing.
"I couldn't really tell you what happened until the bathing," said Paul.
"The bathing?"
The bathing.
"Tell me," I said.
And he did. And I remembered the bathing and everything that had happened to me.

"Where am I?" I asked.
"You are in The Temple my dear," said a rich and soft Caribbean voice behind me.
I turned round to confront the owner of the voice and was taken aback by the sheer presence of her gentleness. She was tall and graceful. A red satin robe adorned her curvaceous body. Her skin was a rich creamy brown colour and there were streaks of grey in her hair that was braided into tight dreadlocks. Her smile lit up the room and her dark brown eyes were almost hypnotic. She had the manner, wisdom and knowing eyes of a fifty year old woman but her skin and body were that of a twenty year old.
She smiled at me again.
"One of the perks of joining The Temple," she said, noticing my inquisitive looks. "Or maybe oil of Olay actually does work."
Her voice echoed slightly. I looked around me and marvelled at my surroundings. It really was a temple. It was circular in design. The floors were marble and the walls were carved from granite. In the centre of the temple was some kind of altar. There were no windows though, just six huge wooden doors which were set into the wall at sixty degree intervals.
"I don't remember how I got here," I said.
I decided that honesty was probably the best policy unless absolutely necessary. Absolute lies were always so much harder to perpetuate when you went undercover.
Except...
Except I didn't feel that I was undercover. I was beginning to feel that I wanted to become part of this fascinating group of women.
"You won't remember how you got here or how you will leave," said the woman in the red robe. "It helps keep The Temple from danger."
I could feel Paul moving against me again. I rolled my eyes with pleasure as he hit a particularly lovely sensitive spot.
The woman smiled at me. She knew exactly what I was experiencing.
"You will be prepared for the initiation ceremony," she said. "Once that is complete I will tell you why you were chosen to join us."
As she spoke the necklace around her neck glowed bright red. I hadn't noticed it before. It was a small simple stone tied to a length of leather. As the red glow faded from the stone I noticed that it was a grey blue colour.
One of the doors opened and a small Chinese girl, probably nineteen or twenty years old, glided into the room. She wore the same style robe as the Caribbean woman, except hers was blue in colour. The Chinese girl motioned for me to follow her which I did.
The door closed behind us and I followed the small Chinese girl along a large corridor which was flanked by huge doors on each side at regular intervals. After fifty yards or so she opened the third door on the right. I was determined not to lose my bearings. I followed her through the door and found myself standing in what looked like an Ancient Roman bathing room. There was a large sunken bath in the middle of the room, the type that Cleopatra would have been proud to bathe in. The room was pure luxury.
"My name is Mei," said the Chinese girl in slightly broken English.
"My name is..."
I hesitated.
"You wish to keep your identity from your little one?" Said Mei glancing down towards the area where Paul was tightly fastened.
I nodded.
"It's complicated," I said.
Mei smiled.
"I understand," she said. "I will call you Elle."
I shook my head, rather taken aback that Mei knew the name of my alter ego.
"How did you know?"
She looked at me intensely and without smiling said, "we know everything."
She walked towards the sunken bath. It was full to the top with warm water and the smell of essential oils. I watched the steam rise from the surface, condensing on any nearby cold surfaces.
Mei crouched down and placed her hand in the water, swishing it round in a circle, causing ripples to race outwards towards the far side of the bath.
"Lovely and warm," she said. "You must now take off your clothes and take relaxing bath to prepare you for the initiation ceremony."
"I'm not sure I understand," I said, suddenly feeling very self conscious at the thought of stripping naked in front of a total stranger and then taking a bath in front of her.
"The bath will prepare you," she said smiling. "It will make things easier. You are about to face things you will enjoy and things you will despise. This is a necessary part of the ceremony. If you do not take bath, it will be very difficult for you."
"What about Paul?" I asked glancing downwards.
Mei smiled again. She produced a small hood which she must have had secreted in her hand. It was black and looked like the sort of hood that bank robbers wore except there was no holes for the eyes or mouth, only for the nose.
"When you undress, slip this onto Mr Chapman's head. This will stop him from seeing you when I remove him from you."
"You know who he is?" I gasped.
"We know everything." Said Mei sighing. "This will go a lot easier if you just do as I say."
She was right. I was asking far too many questions. I needed to just go along with this. They already knew I was a police officer. The only thing they didn't know was that I had no intention of joining their cult. I was here to catch a vicious killer.
Yet...
Again that hesitation. I was starting to enjoy this feeling of power a bit too much and Paul felt absolutely wonderful snuggled against me between my thighs.
I kicked off my shoes and pulled down my nylon hold ups, rolling them up neatly and placing them by my shoes.
"You must submerge yourself fully in the bath, up to your neck," said Mei watching me undress. "You must not stand up until I say."
I dropped my jacket onto the floor and then unzipped my dress which fell to the floor at my feet.
"What the fuck's going on?" Screamed Paul, his voice barely audible.
I slipped the hood effortlessly onto his head which bobbed around pathetically as he tried to break free from the bonds that held him tightly spread-eagled to my vagina. His cries were completely muffled now. I reached around behind me and unclipped my bra which I also dropped to the floor. Covering my breasts with both hands I gingerly walked towards the bath
Mei smiled at me, encouraging me to enter the water. I was starting to panic a little. I was about to submerge Paul beneath the water with absolutely no warning. The water felt lovely on my toes though. I walked into the centre of the huge bath. The water came up to my knees. The fumes from the essential oils smelt wonderful. The air above the bath was hazy, full of colours. I slowly sank back into the bath and started to count in my head. I needed to keep track of time. If Mei left it too long I was going to stand up regardless. There was no way I could risk Paul drowning. I lay back with my head resting on the side. The water lapped gently over my chin as I breathed in the wonderful perfumes. Mei was now standing behind me, her bare feet just behind the back of my head. I tilted my head back and looked up at her. She looked weird from this angle.
"This is how I must look to Paul," I murmured to myself, "when he's looking up at me."
I could feel Paul wriggling and squirming against me. I was starting to feel really horny. He was wriggling like crazy and I could feel myself getting more excited with every movement of his tiny body.
Mei was crouched down now, looking down into my face.
"You like girls?" She asked.
"My head was swimming. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I gasped as I orgasmed, the force of Paul's tiny wriggling body against my clit sending tiny little spasms down my thighs, across my buttocks and up my back.
"You like girls?" Mei asked again.
I was in sexual ecstasy. My breathing quickened and my heart rate was now pumping like a sprinter running at full pelt.
"No," I mumbled with distaste. "No bloody way. I like boys. I'm not some fucking lesbo, just because I'm a police officer doesn't mean I'm a lesbian. Fuck you."
I giggled at my outburst. I'd lost complete track of time in my head but frankly I didn't care. My head was floating away on a pink cloud surrounded by dancing blue toy elephants who were playing David Bowie's 'let's dance' out of their trunks.
I looked to my left at Mei who was now in the water next to me, her robe discarded on the side of the bath. She was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She slid effortlessly over me and straddled my waist, her legs now either side of me, her tiny pert bottom perched lightly on my stomach. Water rivulets flowed down over her skin and dripped onto mine. She leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips, her tongue sliding inside my mouth and teasing my own tongue. Mei pressed against me, her tiny breasts felt hard against my own more impressive chest. Her hands caressed the nape of my neck as her kisses became more forceful.
"Oh God," I gasped as I came again. Paul was struggling with an increased intensity that was sending wave after wave of delight through my entire body.
Mei's tiny kisses moved over my cheek, down my neck and over my breast bone. Her small lips found my nipple which immediately hardened as she sucked on it. She rolled her tongue expertly around it, pushing it hard against her top lip.
She looked up at me coyly, her tiny hands now positioned on both my breasts.
"You like girls now?" She said as her fingers caressed me.
I groaned with pleasure. I needed to be fucked. I needed to be fucked hard to ease the longing between my thighs.
"Fuck yeah," I said giggling like a school girl.
"It is time," she said reaching for my hand. "Stand up please."
Mei stood up and I grabbed her hands and stood up with her. My legs felt like they were going to give way at any moment and I couldn't stop laughing. I looked down at the thong she was wearing. It was the same design as mine. I bent down to take a closer look, much to Mei's delight. Wriggling helplessly from the leather bonds was a tiny woman, her blonde hair swished back and forth as she tried to move her head into a position away from Mei's shaved vagina.
"Hello little lady," I said grinning.
I reached out with my index finger and poked her tiny bottom. The woman started screaming.
"Help me!" She screamed.
I looked up at Mei.
"Awww she's lovely," I purred. "She's like a little Barbie doll but so much smaller. So much more teeny tiny."
I held my finger and thumb apart and squinted through the gap to demonstrate the woman's diminutive stature. God I was totally stoned. Was this all even real?
"This is my little one," said Mei as she reached down and stroked the tiny spread-eagled woman. "She was the family accountant. She embezzled all the money from family business. She lost the lot. My father never recovered from the loss of the business and died a broken man. This is her reward."
Mei hissed something in Chinese. *Mugou. She grabbed the tiny woman's hair between her finger and thumb and tugged hard, yanking the woman's head back so she was forced to look upwards, not that she would have seen much. Mei then adjusted the straps on her 'human-thong'. I watched with horrified curiosity as the blonde haired woman slid down across Mei's pussy and then round so she was now positioned upside down tight between Mei's perfectly formed buttocks.
"I didn't know you could do that?" I said grinning. "Cool."
I walked round the back of Mei to look at the tiny woman. Her arms were now being held together above her and her legs were also in a similar position. She was now effectively the part of the thong that lies between the butt cheeks.
"What did you say to her?" I asked as I watched the tiny woman struggling.
"Bitch," said Mei. "I then told her to kiss my arse."
I stood up woozily, aware that we were both still standing in the bath. I looked down at Paul who was still struggling to free himself but now his efforts were tired and resigned.
I followed Mei out of the bath and stood on the cool marble floor, our bodies dripping water where we stood. She opened a huge cupboard and removed the biggest and whitest and fluffiest towels I had ever seen. We both started to dry ourselves off. Mei finished before me. She picked up her robe and slid it back on.
"We'd better get a move on otherwise we're going to miss my initiation," I said, my speech heavily slurred.
Mei looked at me and giggled.
"It's already started silly," she said stepping towards me.
She slowly unbuckled my Paul-thong. Her face was level with my breasts. I could feel her soft breath on my skin as she pulled the leather cords away from my thighs. She dangled Paul in front of her face and grinned. Her small delicate fingers reached out and she lightly grasped Paul's penis between her finger and thumb. Very gently she began to massage his tiny cock. Even though he'd been squashed, half drowned and was hanging by his arms from leather straps, her light touch was definitely having the desired effect on Paul. I watched as his erection grew, beneath Mei's touch. She quickened her stroke and Paul's head began to roll from side to side. A muffled groan escaped from the hood he was still wearing.
"We have the power to pleasure," said Mei expertly bringing Paul to climax.
I watched his tiny cock twitch and then he was cumming over Mei's thumb. A tiny ejaculation that Mei rubbed away with her finger without thinking.
Mei removed Paul's hood, making sure he was facing away from me.
"You!" He shouted. "I know you. You're the food delivery girl."
"Or cause pain," said Mei as she once again took hold of Paul's tiny cock between her finger and thumb, but this time there was no gentleness. She squeezed her finger and thumb together making Paul cry out in pain.
I bit my lower lip, unsure as to what to do.
"*Ernai!" Barked Mei. "Mistress! You must always address us as Mistress."
"Yes mistress," said Paul with a sniff.
He looked completely wretched. All the fight had now gone out of him.
"Where's Elle mistress?" Asked Paul.
"She is being initiated."
Initiated?
I looked around the room puzzled.
"So this is part of the initiation?" I said.
"Of course," said Mei slipping her legs through the looped straps that held Paul's arms and legs.
I watched him disappear beneath Mei's robe. She smiled as she adjusted his position beneath the robe.
I should have felt insanely jealous. My Paul was now right next to this woman's most intimate part and it was obvious that she was enjoying it. But I felt no jealousy at all. Just a wonderful feeling of euphoria.
Mei took my hand in hers.
"I should get dressed," I said.
"No need," said Mei.
"Pleasure and pain is all part of the circle," said Mei.
I watched her touch the strange necklace that dangled from her neck. Funny how I hadn't noticed it before. It glowed blue beneath her fingers.
"And you must experience the full circle of emotions."
Mei's hand was growing larger in mine. Her face was now level with my face. Now I was looking at her tiny breasts beneath her robe. Now her stomach. I looked up at her, the feeling of euphoria completely gone. Now there was just the feeling of dread.
I was shrinking.
"This wasn't what was promised," I cried as I shrank smaller and smaller.
I stared at Mei's enormous feet. They were the size of cars now compared to me. I looked up to see Mei laughing. She crouched down, her huge hand filled my entire vision as she reached down to pick me up. Giant fingers surrounded my naked body and I was now helpless within her clenched fist, my arms firmly clamped to my sides, my breasts resting on the top side of her index finger.
"You will make such a cute little *gongzi," grinned Mei as she lifted me up off the floor. "Come here my cute little doll."
I did what any sane person would do.
I screamed at the top of my voice.