- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A shrunken DC Lisa Stewart faces her ultimate nightmare.

My scream quickly turned to hysterical laughter as I stared into Mei’s huge eyes that twinkled with amusement. She held me firmly but gently, my arms still trapped by my side.

“Perhaps I should make you my little one,” she said softly.

She moved me closer to her face. I could feel her soft breath upon my naked skin.

The sound of a large gong being struck resonated down the corridor. Mei looked away from me momentarily towards the source of the sound before fixing her amused stare back onto my tiny form.

“It is time,” she said.

Her little finger stroked the side of my face and then ever so gently slid down the side of my neck and over my exposed breasts. I gasped as she her light touch found my hardening nipples.

“Let’s hope you pass the initiation,” she said with a twinkle in her eye,” otherwise I get to keep you for good my tiny gonzi.”

She slid her little finger between my thighs and I could not help but rub myself against her, my hips gyrating rhythmically as the craving to orgasm yet again coursed through my body. Just as my body was about to explode Mei slid her finger from between my thighs leaving me gasping and writhing for more. I looked down and watched her adjust the cord of her necklace so it now hung between her breasts. Mei lowered me towards the strange necklace.

“Hold on,” she said as she opened up her hand and sat me on the blue stone like a child sitting on a swing.

The stone felt cold beneath my naked bottom. I giggled and then moaned as another wave of lust coursed through me. I could hear Mei’s heart beating through the flimsy translucent fabric of her robe. The necklace swung gently from side to side with every step Mei took. I watched the door to the bathing chamber draw closer and closer and then in an instant we were through them and walking back up the corridor towards The Temple.

Another gong resonated along the corridor.

I looked up at Mei’s face but all I could see was the underside of her firm jaw. The huge double doors to The Temple were suddenly in front of us. Time seemed to be skipping slightly. I closed my eyes and then opened them.

The initiation was now truly underway.

Mei stood in the centre of The Temple. To her right stood a confident looking tall woman dressed in the same robes and to her left stood an older looking woman with dark olive skin. Both women wore necklaces outside of their robes and perched on each necklace was a tiny naked woman in the same predicament that I was.

The Caribbean woman in red stood before us. A circle of robed women stood around the perimeter of The Temple, each holding a small lit candle in their right hands.

“I am Carla,” said the Caribbean woman, “the eternal Goddess.”

“Keeper of the light,” chanted the circle of women in perfect unison. “Bringer of the darkness, protector of the helpless, destroyer of the weak.”

“Who stands before us?” Asked Carla

Each woman took it in turn to answer.

“Aisha Singh. I bring Lucy.”

“Mei Lee. I bring Elle.”

“Sarah Brown. I bring Toni.”

“Before us stand three chosen ones who we hope will join our sisterhood,” said Carla. “Let the world see my body.”

“For I am woman and I should feel no shame,” chanted the circle.

Mei, Aisha and Sarah loosened their robes, letting them slide to the floor at their feet.

A soft wind blew through The Temple causing the candles to flicker furiously.

“Be clear of mind and accept me as your Goddess,” said Carla as she approached Mei, graceful and predatory like a black panther.

“We accept you Goddess. You gave us strength when we were weak,” came the return chant to Carla’s proclamation.

I watched Carla hold her hand out to me, her fingertips were now just an inch from Mei’s necklace.

She smiled at me and I understood what she wanted. I gingerly stepped off Mei’s necklace and onto Carla’s open palm. I slowly sat down cross legged on her soft hand and she drew her hand towards her face. Her enormous eyes stared into me and then she smiled.

“Shall we?” she asked.

The stone in Carla’s necklace glowed red and then everything went black just for a moment.

 

I opened my eyes to find myself standing on a table with Carla’s huge face looming over me. I looked down at the silk robe I was now wearing. It was white, mid thigh in length and perfectly tailored to my body.

“Where am I?” I asked. “And how?”

Once again Carla’s smile lit up the room.

I could not see the room beyond as Carla’s face filled my view.

“You are in my chambers Lisa,” she said, “or Elle as you prefer to be known.”

“How did I get here?”

I was completely dazed. One moment I had been sitting on Carla’s hand in the Temple the next I found myself in a different room standing on a table like some prized ornament.

“I have the power to move things from one space to another,” she said with no emotion in her voice.

Her right hand appeared from beneath the table. I gasped as her fingers encircled my waist and she lifted me off the table, holding me just inches above its dark oak surface.

“And now the initiation is nearly over,” Carla said. “It is time for your final test.”

“Test?” I said, trying to maintain my composure whilst in Carla’s grip. “What test?”

Her necklace glowed red and immediately I was surrounded by a sweet perfume that caressed my nostrils.

The drug that Mei had used on me was a far weaker cousin than the one Carla now deployed. I gasped as I felt a yearning heat between my thighs, an aching desire that I had never experienced before but this time there was no ‘high’, no euphoria to accompany my unfulfilled desire. It was pure lust and I was losing control.

“What are you doing?” I gasped.

I squirmed in Carla’s grip. The desire within me was almost painful.

“As I said, I have the power to move things from one place to another,” she whispered. “Nobody must ever find out about this place. Is that clear?”

I looked into her eyes. It was crystal clear and the reality of the situation suddenly frightened me immensely.

Carla closed her eyes for a moment and then opened them.

“Interesting choice,” she said with a smile.

“Choice?” I said. “What choice?”

I watched Carla’s necklace glow red and once more the darkness took me.

 

My eyes opened and my head was spinning.

I was standing in the doorway of a kitchen. I spun round. There was a sitting room behind me. I spun back round to the kitchen. I knew that a standard kitchen worktop stood about three foot high from having a kitchen fitted a few months ago. I was about half the height of the kitchen work top.

I squeezed my thighs together, my hands instinctively drawn to the aching between them.

A whimper escaped my lips as I saw a tall figure standing at the sink in the kitchen. She was a tall woman with blonde hair dressed only in a pair of skimpy red satin knickers and a black vest top. The woman turned round and stared at me. A look of complete and utter disbelief erupted over her face. The bowl of cereal she had in her hand slipped from her grip and hit the tiled floor with a crash. Fragments of white china exploded outwards like shrapnel from a hand grenade.

Even as her mouth opened to scream I was turning and running.

I was in the DCI’s house.

“What the fuck!” echoed the scream from the kitchen.

My tiny legs carried me into the sitting room. I ran past a brown leather sofa, its seating cushions level with my chest. I could hear the DCI’s bare feet slapping against the floor as she gave chase.

The door exiting the lounge into the hallway was closed. I ran up to it and banged my fists against the glass, the handle completely out of my reach.

“Stewart!” yelled the DCI, nearly bursting my eardrum.

I spun round just as she reached me. Her right hand snapped out and grabbed my tiny wrist.

There was a manic grin on her face as she leant down to speak to me.

“What the fuck are you doing in my house,” she spat. “And how did you become so...”

She couldn’t even finish the sentence. It was completely incomprehensible that I could be this size.

I gasped as wave after wave of lust ripped through my body.

The DCI dragged me over to the sofa by my wrist and sat down on it.

“No,” I screamed as she lifted me up and dumped me face down over her lap.

I wriggled ferociously against her well toned naked thighs but she held me tightly, pulling both my arms behind me and then holding them with her left hand leaving her right hand free. I felt utterly miserable and humiliated but at the same time I had an intense yearning that needed to be satisfied before I went crazy with desire.

“How did you get to be this size Stewart?” hissed the DCI, pulling up my arms slightly which sent a wave of pain through each shoulder blade.

“Ouch!” I screamed “Let me go you bitch!”

I felt the DCI lift up my robe to reveal my naked bottom.

“What have we here?” she said.

Her fingers glided across the naked skin of my buttocks and I moaned with pleasure much to my disgust. She did it again and I moaned again. It felt so good.

“If I wasn’t mistaken Miss Stewart I would say you’re enjoying this,” said the DCI. “Now how did you get to be so small?”

One of her fingers slid between my thighs. Every part of me wanted to keep my legs closed but the lust within me wouldn’t permit it. I parted my legs and moaned with ecstasy as the DCI’s finger tip touched me.

“You’re ever so wet,” whispered the DCI.

She moved her finger in small circular motions, teasing me as I writhed and danced to her tune.

“Would you like more?” she whispered again.

“Yes. Yes,” I screamed trying to thrust myself back against her finger which she slid slowly and gently into me.

I cried out and began to move my hips, counteracting the small thrusts from the DCI’s finger which began to increase in stroke taking me to the brink of craziness.

“How did you get to be so small?” she asked again.

“I don’t know,” I gasped. “Don’t stop.”

I could feel my orgasm building deep within me. I was nearly there. I needed to be there.

I thrust wildly against the DCI’s finger, screaming like a banshee with each thrust and then her finger was gone just as I was about to climax.

“No!” I screamed.

I kicked and struggled but the DCI held me firmly in position.

“You really are gagging for it aren’t you, you little whore,” she said laughing.

I felt a sting across my buttocks as the DCI slapped me.

“How did you get to be so small?” she asked.

I turned my head and glared up at her.

She slapped me again, harder this time. I let out a cry of pain but simultaneously I had no choice but to enjoy it. The lust would not go away and it craved satisfaction in the form of pleasure or pain.

Another slap and this time I bit down on my lip hard. I was not going to give her the satisfaction.

Her finger slipped inside me again and I gasped and writhed like a puppet whose strings were being tugged at by the DCI.

“Still wet,” she said. “You must love a good spanking.”

Nearly there again.

A few more thrusts and then her finger was gone once more.

“No,” I screamed, more animal than human.

The DCI lifted me up and sat me astride her right thigh so I was facing her. I tried to rub myself against her thigh but she held me fast.

She grabbed my robe and pulled it up over my head and threw it onto the floor. Immediately both her thumbs were on my nipples, rubbing them, making me even crazier than before.

“I need to be fucked!” I screamed.

The DCI lifted me up and lowered her head. Her huge mouth engulfed my entire right breast, her tongue flicking at my hard nipple which sent spasms into my pussy.

She pulled her head back and looked into my eyes, her finger once again seeking me out, making me writhe, making me gasp, making me moan with sheer delight.

“How did you get to be so small?”

“I don’t know,” I gasped. “I don’t know.”

The DCI’s mouth sought out my breasts again. Her finger plunged deep and hard into me over and over and over again and at last I climaxed, a huge orgasm that ripped through every part of me leaving me panting and gasping in the hands of the DCI.

“Do you know why I’m trying to get you transferred out of my department?” she asked.

I looked up at her trying not to feel revulsion. Now my lust had been satisfied my feelings were now back to normal and being with a woman was far from normal for me, being with a giant woman felt even less comfortable and being at the mercy of the DCI made me feel nauseous.

I could have lied and said no but I answered her.

“Some of the lads say it’s because you’re jealous of the attention I get,” I said, “because you used to be the only woman in the unit.”

The DCI looked genuinely shocked. She manoeuvred me so she was now cradling me the way a mother cradles a baby which made me feel incredibly uncomfortable. Her chest was now level with my face, forcing me to look up into her face if I didn’t want a face full of boob.

“That’s not it at all,” she said. “The moment I saw you I had feelings for you. I found it so hard not to tell you because I thought you weren’t that way inclined and the last thing I needed was other members of my unit finding out my sexual orientation. So, I thought it best to get you moved to another unit.”

“Feelings for me?” I said, trying to move out of the DCI’s hold.

“Yes,” she said. “I thought you were straight but obviously you’re not.”

She smiled at me and then lowered me onto the floor so I stood between her thighs with nothing to look at but her red satin panties. The DCI hooked her thumbs into skimpy knickers and pulled them down. I stepped back and watched her slide them down her extremely long legs and onto the floor where she kicked them off.

“And now it’s my turn Lisa,” she said opening her legs.