- Text Size +

After a restless night Jenny decided she would get up and prepare breakfast for herself. She wasn’t very hungry so decided that a sandwich of small humans and coffee to wash it down would be a nice way to start the day. Walking to the kitchen she felt an exquisite intense orgasm starting so flopped down onto the leather sofa and clutched her vaginal area with her fingers. She writhed and twisted enjoying the intense satisfying feeling. She remembered that the night before she had placed a small male slave into her vagina and he must have survived. Usually they either suffocate or were crushed when she shut her legs together. When the small captive awoke that morning he must have been glad he had survived the night and had started to try to please his giantess mistress by giving her some sexual satisfaction. This action might extend his own life for another day or so. Inside the hot claustrophobic cavern of her vagina he was now frantically rubbing her giant clitoris with his own small penis. In her detachment she had forgotten about the little plaything trapped inside her and he would have remained there until he rotted but for the sudden pleasure granted to her by his handy work. His body would have been discharged the next time she became menstrual. She had once secreted four partly decomposed forgotten males from her blood soaked minge, so this experience was nothing new to her.

 

Before breakfast she had two orgasms and it prompted her to remembered her promise to let the slave person live for an hour longer per orgasm he gave her. After enjoying the fruits of his labors she explored her vagina with her red talons and pulled out the male. She eyed him and smiled sardonically and dropped him onto her tanned belly. She stroked his little body with her fingertips and tried hard to resist the temptation to crush his head.  It was the feeling of immense power she had over this fragile life that was the turn on for her, many times before she had succumb to temptation and ended the life of a slave prematurely with the pinch of her fingertips. The male lay inside the indentation of her belly button, using it as a make-shift bed. Exhausted he went to sleep dreaming of being inside this giantess’s stomach and being digested to become part of her. Jenny lay quietly and drifted off to sleep and forgot about breakfast, she woke again two hours later.

 

She remembered the sleeping slave on her stomach and glanced down to see if he was still there. She was worried that he had taken the opportunity to escape in a futile bid for freedom. He was still asleep curled up in a fetal position inside the hollow of her bellybutton. She carefully plucked him up and walked to the kitchen to prepare her breakfast. She placed him on the marble work surface, bent down and put her face about six inches from his small body. The work surface had been the scene of countless death and misery as in the past Jenny had prepared her human food on it. Jenny spoke softly to the slave, explaining that he had done very well earlier and it had earned him a little bit more life. “I have a little job for you to do for me.” There was only a one way conversation with the giantess as the slave’s voice was so feeble. Jenny couldn’t hear him or couldn’t be bothered to try to make any sense of his silly high-pitched ranting’s. The giantess gave her orders to the slave and if they weren’t obeyed then death would follow swiftly and efficiently and without mercy.

 

Jenny opened her fridge and retrieved a bag of white sliced bread, a tub of butter and a white plastic storage box. She placed the items on the work surface, nearly crushing the male helper with the plastic bread bag. Jenny told the captive that in the plastic box there were fifty shrunken people who had earned her displeasure and were now considered food to her. She lifted the box, peeled back the lid and turned the box gently on its side tipping out the fifty live captives onto the work surface. Jenny’s voice became brusque and as she ordered the crowd of terrified small people to stand in a straight line and pay attention to their mistress. “Any disobedience,” she said harshly “will be punishable by death.” Most of the captives yielded to her orders and obediently lined up like little solders on parade. One stupid slave protested, Jenny immediately singled her out, a female aged about forty. Jenny was used to dealing with insubordination and enjoyed setting an example for the other captives to heed. She picked up a tin of lighter fuel and squirted it over the woman, showering her with a coating lethal flammable liquid. This action could be considered punishment enough but Jenny seemed to savor the moment knowing what she had in store for the unfortunate woman. The snack was in agony because the lighter fuel had got into her eyes. Jenny towered over the injured slave and casually pulled a cigarette from her gold cigarette holder and lit the end. She inhaled deep into her lungs and blew a jet of smoke over the helpless slave. She gazed up at Jenny, a beautiful giantess who was seductively smoking a cigarette and wondered what she was going to do next. Jenny put the cigarette between her lips, picked up the lighter fuel and doused her once again in petrol. The giantess dragged on the cigarette and the end became heated and red. Quickly Jenny touched the glowing end of the cigarette on the small slave and she burst into flames. The small female started to run around screaming in agony, flames burning her flesh and hair. When the giantess thought she had suffered enough and before she fainted in agony she stubbed the cigarette out on her body and finished her off.

 

The parade of human food watched the spectacle in terror and the line of people became straighter as if to try to please Jenny and not incur the same terrible end. Jenny slipped on pink rubber gloves and picked up the pathetic charred remains of the slave and dropped it into the sink waste disposal unit and turned it on. The grinding of the machinery made the work surface shudder for a split second whilst it dealt with the body then omitted a smooth engine noise as the human waste was no more.

 

Jenny leant close to the small male helper and said to him For your loyalty I am going to let you select twenty of these prisoners to become the filling for my breakfast sandwich” The small slave knew what he was supposed to do and swaggered over to the line of captives to select victims on her behalf. Jenny buttered two slices of bread as she waited for the slave to select the live filling.

 

Jenny then announced to the line of captives that if her slave chose them, then they must walk over and climb onto the slice of buttered bread and lie down. The slave started to walk down the line looking into the eyes of the slaves. He started to tap the chosen slaves on the shoulder. The selected people hesitantly started to walk over toward the two slices of bread. Some of the captives pleaded with the slave not to be picked but this only sealed their fate. The helper slave was just glad he was being spared at this time and cared nothing for sending twenty human beings to certain death inside Jenny’s mouth. Jenny shouted down to the slave. “Choose a good equal mix of men and woman as the flesh flavors are slightly different but masticated together taste fantastic.”

 

Soon the sorry line of live sandwich filling had made its way to their final destination. Jenny spoke to the helper slave and said. “As a treat you may choose yourself a mate to make love to and produce children for my human zoo.” The slave walked along the line of captives but the remaining woman were old and not of child bearing age. He remembered one of the captive’s he had sent to her death in the sandwich earlier so quickly he ran over to the slice of bread and climbed up onto it to search for her. He frantically looked for the beautiful young female just as Jenny was placing the other slice of bread down to complete the sandwich. Jenny laughed out loud.  The slave found his blonde prize and beckoned her to follow him, which she gladly did just as the buttered slice trapped the doomed slaves in a temporary bread and butter prison. Jenny wasn’t to be short measured in her sandwich filling so ordered the slave to select another female to replace the chosen mate. The slave helper felt very powerful as he strutted down the line of captives. He touched an old woman of about seventy on her shoulder and dragged her from the line screaming. Jenny quickly plucked the woman up and placed her in the sandwich and put the two slices back together.

 

The remaining slaves were returned to the plastic box to contemplate their fate and the two small lovers were allowed to entertain Jenny in a display of lovemaking whilst she enjoyed her sandwich. Jenny lifted the sandwich to her lips; she paused and listened for a moment. What must these unfortunate people be thinking now as they wait for oblivion? She listened to the cries and screams of the trapped people waiting to be devoured and noticed small heads peering out between the two slices looking at her. Jenny opened her mouth and took a bite from the sandwich; the people looking at her were the first to die as they disappeared into her mouth and were quickly masticated into bloody paste by her enormous white teeth.  She noticed one male was hanging on the bread at the point where jenny had taken a bite. Jenny seductively poked her tongue out and encouraged the man to seek rescue in her deadly mouth, which he foolishly did. He dropped onto her warm sticky tongue and it retracted back into her mouth and he quickly added to the ball of human paste and turned into unrecognizable goo.

 

After Jenny had consumed the sandwich and drunk her coffee she offered the slave couple a chance to live and become part of her zoo. She explained to them that she wanted as many babies as they could produce as they made good eating and were considered a delicacy by giantess’s community. Jenny often held dinner parties for fellow giantesses and she was famous for her spectacular live finger buffets.