- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I do not own the characters or anything in this story. The only part that is me is the plot. The rest belongs to Toei Animation and Funimation.

Zoro awoke to a strange, warm breeze brushing his face. He looked up and saw Robin and Nami grinning back at him.

'What's wrong with them?' he thought. 'Why are they just grinning like that? shouldn't they be concerned?'
Nami: 'Good morning Zoro! Did you sleep well?'
Zoro: 'How could I have slept well!? I've been shrunk and I almost died yesterday!'
Nami: 'That's too bad, because we have a BIG day ahead of us.'

Zoro couldn't help but noticed how much she emphasised the "big".

Zoro: 'Nami, stop playing around! we have to get to Rayleigh as soon as possible!'
Nami: 'No.'
Zoro: 'W-What!?'
Nami: 'No Zoro, were gonna have some fun!'

Zoro looked around him on the floor and noticed that all of the remaining crewmembers were gone. His confusion changed to anger.

'Where are they?' He growled.
Nami: 'Oh don't worry, they're already taken care of.'

The two girls looked at each other, and giggled. Then they patted their crotch area.

Zoro: 'Y-You didn't!'
Robin: 'Oh yes we did Zoro! And your next!'

Robin grabbed Zoro, and and evil grin appeared on her face.
'Oh, were gonna have so much fun!' she giggled. Then she started to lick him from head to toe.
'YOU CANT DO THIS!' he yelled. 'Were nakama! were supposed to help each other at times like this!'
Nami: 'Oh shut up Zoro! Robin! stop playing around and get on with it! Snake Princess-sama is expecting us.
Robin: 'Haha, sorry, this is just too fun. But okay, I'll get on with it.'

Robin began to lower Zoro towards her private area then stopped.

Robin: 'Oh dear Zoro. It looks like theres no space left there for you. You'll just have to be put somewhere else.

Robin laughed, then started to lower Zoro towards her butt.

Zoro: 'Robin. DON'T!'
Robin: 'Oh it's so fun to hear you struggle! but enough talk. Enjoy your ride in there Zoro!'

Without another word, Robin plunged Zoro into her asshole. The smell was unbearable. Zoro had to get out.
His feet were sticking out slightly and Zoro tried to use this to his advantage to escape. Robin felt Zoro trying to escape and used her finger to push him further in.
Zoro was now covered in shit and unable to move. Suddenly, he heard a familiar voice.

Franky: 'Zoro-kun! is that you?'
Zoro: 'Franky! where are you?'
Franky: 'I don't wanna say.'
Zoro: 'Fine. Is anyone with you though?'
Franky: 'Usopp and Chopper are in Robin's bra but I was put in here before I could see what they did to Sanji and Brooke. Probably the same thing, but with Nami.'
Zoro: 'Franky, I don't think Nami and Robin did this of their own free will, somethings not right. They wouldn't just do this to us!'
Franky: 'I was thinking that myself. They keep mentioning a "Snake Princess-sama". Who do you think that is?'
Zoro: 'I don't know. But I get the feeling were about to find out very soon.'
Franky: 'Whoever she is, she must be the one controlling them.'
Zoro: 'We'll just have to wait and see.'

**************************AT AMAZON LILY******************************

Hancock pulled Luffy out of her vagina after 20 minutes of climaxing all over him.

Hancock: 'Oh Luffy, I'm never gonna get bored of that! Thank you!
Luffy: 'Your welcome, Mistress.'
Hancock: 'Luffy I have some good news! Your going to be reunited with your crew today!'
Luffy: 'WOW! Really Mistress?'
Hancock: 'Of course darling! Why would I lie to you?'

Luffy was very grateful to Hancock and wanted to express his gratitude to her. He knew how much she loved him and knew exactly what to say to her.

Luffy: 'Mistress, theres something I want to say, could you bring me close to your ear please?'

Hancock brought him up and placed him on her ear. Then Luffy said the three words she had been waiting all this time for.

'I love you.'

Hancock stopped, removed Luffy from her ear and stared at him. Then she started crying tears of joy. Luffy misunderstood the situation.
'Did I do something wrong Mistress?'
Hancock: 'No Luffy, you've made me the happiest woman alive!'

Without saying another word, Hancock began to lower Luffy towards her private region once again. Luffy noticed that she was already wet so the penetration wasn't hard at all.
Luffy had to endure orgasm after orgasm for the next thirty minutes, and when Hancock finally pulled him out, they were both out of breath.
Marguerite burst into the room.

Marguerite: 'Snake Princess-sama! the strawhats have arrived.'
Hancock: 'Send them in immediately, and next time, be sure to KNOCK before you barge into places.'
Marguerite: 'Yes Snake Princess-sama. Sorry Snake Princess-sama.'

**************************SABAODY ARCHIPELAGO*************************

Rayleigh: 'Shakky, prepare my ship. I need to set sail soon.'
Shakky: 'Where are you going Rayleigh-san?'
Rayleigh: 'The strawhats are in trouble, I've been sensing it for a while. I refuse to let anything happen to them before they at least reach the new world.'
Shakky: 'Fair enough, good luck then. Not that you'll be needing it.'


 
 

Chapter End Notes:

Now it will get interesting. All the shrunken men are together and there will be much more GTS now that everything is set up.