- Text Size +

                I hear the familiar slam of the bathroom stall door and an instant later I’m falling as Julia’s bra comes undone.  I’m swiftly scooped up into her palm, her fingers snaking around me with more zeal than normal.  It’s not a death grip, though, so she’s not upset.  That’s  a relief, at least.

                I can’t quite read her face, despite its expressive magnificence gazing down at me with longing and confusion simultaneously, her crackling blue eyes seemingly cooking something up, her plump lips curling to the side in thought.

                Oh, I can hardly wait.

                “Jack,” Julia seems to croak in a low whisper, having not spoken aloud in over an hour or so.  Clearly, the little “incident” I stealthily caused directed her to keep incognito for a while, so as to discourage her classmates from continuing to snigger at her orgasmic auditory outburst.  It’s certainly a nice change of pace to have her silenced for once.

                “Julia,” I respond in kind as calmly as possible, keeping my expression blank, letting her take the lead.  Her pointer finger begins slowly stroking along my back, which is admittedly a bit sore after the rather restrictive quarters provided by her bra, but with any luck, the results will be well worth it.  She giggles softly, smirking incredulously and shaking her head, interpreting my response as a little joke.

                “Somebody’s got a little bit of libido in them today, hmm?” she grins, her beautiful blues narrowing as she squints questioningly at me, her warm fingers caressing inward a little closer.  I can admit that despite my inability to feel a single solitary emotion of affection for this monster currently gripping me in her talon, the creamy feeling of her palm and fingers running themselves lovingly over my sore body is pretty damn pleasurable after taking a cramped thrashing in her shoe and then her bra all day.

                I nod with a little more solemnity than I intend and manage a cheesy smile.  “Oh, you know me, always looking to get you going,” I chuckle with the same good-naturedness of a child molester enacting some vile ploy involving a van and fictional candy bars. 

                Of course, Julia eats it right up. 

                Figures.

                “I guess so, you naughty little mister,” Julia scolds jokingly, waggling a finger at me while continuing to rub my back and butt with her fingers.  “But… geez… I’ve never seen you like that or… well, okay, felt, but… you know,” Julia stumbles, clearly flustered over the whole thing.  She swallows, clearing her throat heavily.  “Where did that come from?”

                “What do you mean?” I ask innocently.

                “What do I mean?” Julia gasps with genuine surprise, raising her eyebrows, before looking from side to side, afraid someone else might be present who would’ve heard her shocked statement and assumed she was having a pleasant conversation with the toilet, but there’s no one.  She lowers her voice back to the controlled whisper.  “What do you think I mean?  You started going crazy on my boob!  You almost made me…” she huffs, confused and totally without composure.  “Well, I didn’t actually… you know… finish… but let’s just say you owe me a new pair of panties.”

                Success.  And yet I’m filled with more disgust than I can adequately handle.  Such is the ironic lifestyle of a shrunken sex slave, I suppose.

                “I guess it worked then, didn’t it?” I smirk, winking at her.

                Julia seems surprised yet again at my cavalier remarks, but looks more than pleased to jump right into the spirit of things, kneading her fingers in ripples over my body and smiling sneakily.  “You’re just a little minx today, aren’t you?”

                “If you think it’s just today, then I’m not doing my job right,” I respond snappily, getting the hang of this more and more.  This conversation is easily topping my performance I gave in Julia’s god-awful musical/masturbatory aid combo.  I should win some sort of award for all this brilliant fibbing, on the slim chance that I get out of this without having my crumpled corpse flushed down a toilet like a wadded up tissue.

                “I guess you aren’t, are you?” Julia responds in kind, bringing me up closer to her face so I can feel her warm breath seeping on my naked body.  “Maybe you’ll just have to try a little harder from now on, then?  Make sure I actually…” she drawls, her eyes darting downward in the general direction of her loins.  “…reach the tip of the mountain next time.”

                “What class is next?” I ask with a sly look.

                “Health class,” Julia answers, frowning a little, not knowing where this is headed.

                “Perfect.  I’ll make sure you can give them all a practical demonstration of the female sexual climax,” I add suavely through comically gritted teeth, not missing a beat.  “You know, for… study purposes.”

                “Where has THIS Jack been?” Julia breathes slowly, clearly having trouble keeping up.  “And how do I get him to come out more?”

                “Let’s talk when we get home and I’ll show you,” I respond imperiously, letting the words have their weight.

                Julia actually gulps in heated anticipation.

                “Well, for God’s sake… don’t do that anymore, not during class I mean.  You probably heard me out loud.  I made a sound and everyone laughed, but I couldn’t help it.  You were working too well.  I’ll bet some of them will be talking about it for the rest of the week.  Jesus…”

                “Sorry,” I answer.

                “Sorry, what?” Julia queries slowly.

                “Sorry, my gorgeous goddess of kindness and perfect sex,” I quickly answer, spitting the words like frothy romantic poetry.

                “So much better.  Especially coming from my itty bitty love nugget of a boyfriend,” Julia squeals excitedly.  “And… I mean, I’m not saying I didn’t appreciate what you did for me.  It felt pretty fantastic.”

                “I aim to please.”

                “Where did you even learn to do that?”

                “Nowhere.”

                “You mean you never did it before?  I know you didn’t do it to me before, but Jesus,” Julia repeats, breathless again, brushing a few silky dark locks off her smooth forehead to see me more clearly as she tilts her head curiously.  “You mean you just…”

                “Yep.”

                “Wow.  Well, you’re going to have another ride on the stallion later on tonight, my little cowboy.  If I knew you could do that I’d have you in my bra every night.”

                Fantastic.  I probably just damned myself to even more sleepless nights nestled against Julia’s nipples.

                Julia seems to almost sense this apprehension, because she presses a finger to her lip in thought, rethinking this decree.  “Or… I don’t know.  Were you uncomfortable in there?  Just having the bra pushing on you?”

                “Yeah, sort of,” I admit freely, feeling after all this build-up, it’s safe to have a single granule of honesty interwoven into this whole sad façade.

                My gigantic girlfriend nods, furrowing her brow a little.  “I thought so.  In that case, I’ll go all free-spirited and leave the bra on the floor.  Give you some wiggle room,” she states.  “And we both know that with a little… wiggle… room, you can do a whole lot.”

                “You don’t know the half of it,” I chuckle, winking again, wondering to myself if I’m a brilliant actor or just a colossal idiot.

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment!