- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclamer:all publicy reconizable characters,settings,etc are the property of their respective owners.I own copyright for my characters and nothing more.

"Happy Birthday Sarah!!"said Sarah's mum.Today was Sarah's 25 birthday and she was happy,her boyfriend and her were getting married in less than a month and she had picked out basically everything except for the ©ake.

Sarah had wonderful blue eyes,brown hair an a smile to die for,she knew that but she didn't like one thing about her...Sarah was a.a..a..a big girl.Yeah a big girl or at least that's what her mum said.She weighed 280 pounds and hated herself for it but didn't always think about it.

 

She got up and went downstairs for breakfast to find her boyfriend,Zack,sitting at the table making her a cup of tea and some cereal.                                    

"Did you have a good sleep last night?" he whisperd because she just woke up. "Yea(yawn) ho(yawn)w about you?"she replied while streching her arms. "Oh,it was okay,took me ages to finally go to sleep though"Zack said a bit louder.                                                                                         "So,where's my birthday hug?" she asked                                                        "Oh yeah,whoops,here!!!Happy Birthday! So do you wanna go out today or not?" Zack said in a happy tune."Well,i need to get the cake sorted out so yeah,let's go to the bakery say about...12?" "Ok,i'll go back to mine to get your birthday present then..(wink)(wink)" zack said,implying her to go aswell."Nah!"she laughingly said.

 

Sarah nearly finished her cup of tea when she recieved a text,it was her friend saying"Don't read this!! it works!!! copy and pas-"she deleted the text because she is ALWAYS getting spam.

Zack watched her as he saw her wiggle her toes,Zack and Sarah had met in high school,it was love at first sight,oh,he rememberd the times they would met up after school to do homework and when they went to the mall and everything,she was a bit overwight but that didn't matter,he still loved her.

Zack was playing a game on his phone when he saw the time...11:45! his home was at least 10 minutes away! "I love you,Happy Birthday Sarah,see you in a couple of minutes!" said zack before kissing her on the lips.

 

Zack left Sarah's house to go get the birthday present and to get ready.Sarah followed a couple of seconds later and got in the car aswell to see the present."I can't believe we are getting married in 2 weeks and we haven't even got the cake sorted yet!!" she said eagerly and stressingly.Zack was trying to hide him laughing but let out a giggle to the fact that she is as big as she is and hasn't got the cake sorted yet,he then let it go and started the car.

Once he got to the house he let her in and went to get the present while wondering about what cake to have,choclate,vanilla or...or (BANG) Zack banged into his bedroom door while Sarah ran to the kitchen to get a drink.She went upstairs to see Zack laying on the floor."you alright honey?"no response "honey?" no response "Zacky..wake up!" no response.Sarah could see he was breathing but just not answering.

She peformed cpr and everything but he wouldn't wake up so Sarah left him there.After a while,Zack woke up to find himself on the carpet,but not normal size...I must have shrunk thought Zack worrying more and more every second trying to find Sarah."Help!!!" he screamed with only one response...foot steps.... Zack looked up to see Sarah staring at the floor wondering where Zack is.She shrugged her shoulders and went to see if Zack was in his room,nearly turning Zack into a blood stain on the carpet and her the bottom of her shoe in the process.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the first chapter!