- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first chapter of my new story after some carefull thought over my writting style this is what i have came up with i hope you enjoy.

Please Note: i will add new chapters onto this one when i think about where to take the story next. Also the story as you can tell starts in the middle just after he has been shrunk, i am going to add another chapter soon explaining how he got shrunk but for now this is all there is.

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Alex awoke and found himself lying in bed. At first thought that he had slept late, after a long and unpleasant dream that still hovered on the edge of memory. Or perhaps he had been ill? But the ceilling looked strange; it seemed futher away than he once thought and seemed strangely larger than the day before. He lay a little while longer looking at the oddly coloured stain's on his faded white ceiling, and listening to the gentle breeze slowely creeping in from his partly open window.

"What is happening to me" he said aloud to the ceiling that seemed to be gradually getting larger as the minutes passed.

"Alex wake up you lazy bugger its time for school" said a voice. The startled Alex quickly arose to his feet to reveal the desolate landscape that was his bed now grown to the size of a football field. He rubbed his eyes in disbelief silently hoping the image would disappear from his vision. But when he opened his eyes the image of the ruby red bed sheet still lay before him, Alex sat down he felt  to overwhelmed by this startling image to even take another step.

"That's it im coming in there" said the same voice this time louder and more ferocious than before. He gazed at the bedroom door as the handle started to slowly turn and finnaly with a large creak the door burst open. Then in came a young woman not much older than 16 she was humming, her voice was the sound of wind chimes. Her hair was a luscious red. Her eyes were as blue as the ocean. However this image was diminished by her crooked teeth though white they looked like car crash had happened inside her jaw. It was his elder sister Sophia looking quite angry as she walked slowely towards the bed where Alex sat. But she came to a abrupt holt as she quickly turned her head from left to right scaning for any hint of life.

"I guess he has already left for school" she said before turning her head back towards the door. Alex was still confused about the whole situation.

"Help! Help! Down here!" he shouted. But alas he was to small to be heard and to tiny to be seen as his now gigantic sister exited his now enormous bedroom.

"What am i going to do? How am i ever going to get back to normal?" he asked himself in a state of panic and dismay, Before he finnaly came to his feet. He looked across his bed and knew that it was the only way down from this skyscraper of structures. So he started a walk towards the foot of the bed that was seemingly miles away.

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next in this story?

Feel free to write a review on ways i could improve my writting or develop my plot further. Also please give me a suggestion on when i should put the chapter that explains how Alex was shrunk.