- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A huge face appears above Marvin and Gwen and demands that they serve her as the Goddess that she is.  When Marvin refuses, she punishes him...

Marvin couldn't believe what he'd just heard.  "How can this be, Gwen?  How can I not remember any of this?"  Gwen, with a calm tone, said "Relax, Sir Marvin.  When I awoke, I could remember nothing.  It will return, in time.  For now, though, we need to find out where this i-" Gwen was cut off when they heard a noise.

 

The loudest sound they believed possible surrounded them, tied with a violent movement.  It wasn't thunder, it was too loud.  It sounded as if the very Earth was being shaken by a tremendous force.  "Sir Gwen!  What is this!?"  cried out Marvin, as everything began to move, him feeling himself fall over.  The movement stopped eventually and light began to pour in from above.

 

Light creeped in from the edges of the walls of this area, as if the roof were being lifted off by something.  Gwen and Marvin tried to look up, but the light blinded them.  They grunted as the light was blinding them, but soon felt much of the light fade.  Looking up, their vision clearer, they both screamed.  "What foul magic is this!?" cried Marvin.

 

Above the two of them loomed an enormous person.  It was a woman, with dark black hair.  Her blood-red eyes were studying them as she looked down.  A smile came to her face as she spoke down to them.  Her voice, bouncing off the walls around them, felt like the voice of God himself all around them.  "Well, it looks like my little servants are finally awake.  Art thou ready to serve your goddess?"

 

Marvin, enraged, screamed up at her.  "Watch thy tongue, Demon!  We serve the great King Argos, and the Holy Father, God himself!  We will not be fooled by this foul magic!"  The woman then grew angered, but didn't lose the smile on her face.  "Foolish mortals.  Do you realize your current situation?  Here, maybe I should enLIGHTen you, hahaha!"

 

She laughed as she rose her head and light filled the chamber.  Marvin looked around as he saw writing on the walls.  On the ground, he saw a huge black surface, with enormous writing on it.  Looking closer, he saw writing that he could read.  "Impossible!!" he screamed.  Before him were the words 'In King Argos, I hath sworn my allegiance'  It was the engraving on his personal treasure box.  He looked at Gwen, then back at the woman.  "What hath you done to me, witch!?"

 

The woman, still grinning, spoke down to him.  "Oh dear, the little knight is upset with his situation.  Yes, that's right.  The light that went around you was a spell!  You're now the size of bugs compared to me!  My power is real!  I am the one, true Goddess!  Where is your supposed God now?  He's not here to help you, you're all mine!"

 

Marvin, still angered "You will not get away with this, Demon!  I will strike you down myself!" He pulled out his sword and held it towards the face that loomed over him.  The woman began angered once again.  "Poor fool.  That little twig can't hurt me!  But you need to be taught a lesson.  Perhaps you'll be more submissive if your friend there takes the fall for you!"

 

Marvin looked over at Gwen and then back up to the woman, whose face had risen into the air.  A new shadow was descending into the container.  An enormous hand was descending, nails dark as night.  Before Marvin could do anything, two fingers the size of tree trunks grabbed Gwen and rose him into the air and out of the container.  "Gwen!" screamed Marvin, helpless in the container.

 

The woman rose Gwen into the air and brought him to her face.  "My, my, what a cute little knight.  I'll bet that armor of yours is nice and crunchy!  I don't know about you, but I'm completely famished from using my power on so many of those citizens of yours."  She parted her lips and extended her tongue towards the tiny, helpless body of Gwen.

 

"NO!  Leave him alone!" screamed Marvin.  The woman ignored him and ran her tongue over Gwen's body, drenching it in salive.  "MMmm…you taste delicious, little one!" called down the woman above them.  "I think it's time to satisfy my appetite, hehe"  She then tilted her head back and held Gwen over her mouth, now wide open.

 

"GWEN!!!!!" screamed Marvin, instilled with fear from this woman's power.  He saw the two fingers release and Gwen flail around as he fell into the woman's awaiting mouth.  Tilting her head forward, she looked down at Marvin and smile as she began to chew on her victim.  Loud crashing noises could be heard as her large teeth crushed Gwen's armor and into his tiny body.

 

"AAAAAHHHHH!!!!" screamed Gwen from inside the woman's mouth as his body was mangled into pieces by her teeth.  After a few moments of chewing, the woman swallowed and looked down at Marvin, blood dripping out of her mouth.  She pulled her tongue out to collect the blood.  "That was perfect!"

 

"You…You Monster!  YOU HATH EATEN GWEN!!!!"  cried out Marvin, tears running down his face.  He was saddened deeply at the sight of his best friend undergoing such a horrible fate.  Dropping to his knees, he just looked to the ground and dropped his sword.  No one had come to their rescue.  God didn't intervene and save Gwen.  Marvin's spirit was broken.

Chapter End Notes:

Gwen is gone, down in an enormous belly.  What will happen to Marvin?