- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marvin is placed at the woman's feet, and is demanded to kiss them.  Marvin refuses and the woman punishes him further when she reveals his wife and son...

"Now then, little bug." called down the woman from above.  "You shall serve me, your new Goddess, or die an insignificant bug like your friend did.  What say you?"  Marvin raised his head up and cried out.  "Y…Yes, Goddess!  I am here to serve!"  He kept his eyes on her face, awaiting her response.  The woman starting grinning. 

 

"Very good, now come to me, little one, and embrace your new fate as my servant" she called down as she descended her hand into the contained.  As her fingers came closer, his face turned determined.  At the last second, he grabbed down at his sword and slashed at her finger "TAKE THIS, DEMON!"  The sword went to hit her finger, but bounced off it's surface as it struck her.

 

The woman quickly grabbed him up by the arm and began laughing.  "AHAHAHAHA!!!!  You pathetic little insect!  You thought you could actually hurt me?  A goddess!?  Oh, you're far more foolish than I imagined you would be."  She looked at him for a moment and continued.  "You are a very disobedient bug.  I was going to let you share my food and spend your life as my little pet, but you are far too useless for that now.  As punishment for betraying me, I have a special task for you."

 

She lowered Marvin down to the floor and set him down by her bare feet.  He stood before them, his height only reaching halfway to her ankle.  He immediately fell over as an overpowering toxic odor came from all around him as she wiggled her black-polished toes.  As he fell, he saw her face, high above him.  "Now, my little pet.  You are powerless and you will do as I command!  Your goddess demands that you grovel and kiss her beautiful feet!"

 

Marvin, still angered, approached her gigantic toes, which were slightly bigger than he was, and spit on them.  "I will never submit to a Demon like you!  Your feet reek a toxin that I could not even imagine!"  he screamed up at her.  She became angered once again.  "You insolent little worm!  Fine!  If you want to die that badly, then I will happily provide that for you.  But not before tormenting you further!"

 

The woman grinned as she untied her robes, and threw them to the side.  Marvin felt a rush of wind as the robe left the woman's body.  He looked up and saw gigantic breasts below the woman's face.  From the breasts, he could hear some kind of voice.  "Marvin!  Help us!  Help us please!!!"  He looked up and gasped at recognizing the voices.  "Cynthia!? Jake!?" he cried out. 

 

The woman, laughing, began to speak once again.  "That's right, little bug!  It's your wife and son!  They're stuck between my enormous breasts!  Care to get a closer look?"  She reached down and plucked Marvin from the ground.  She walked over to a bed and laid down.  Reaching her hand down, she dropped Marvin on her belly, just in front of her breasts.

 

Marvin looked as he saw Cynthia, his wife and Jake, his son, tied between the enormous breasts of this woman.  Cynthia was crying her eyes out.  Marvin tried to run to them, but a huge hand smacked down in front of him, knocking him off his feet.  "Oh, no, little bug.  You're merely observing" called out the woman.

 

Marvin felt his strength leaving him as he was on the ground.  He couldn't get up at all.  The hand then moved and he watched as both of the woman's hands grabbed onto her two breasts.  She then called down.  "Now, little man, witness the repercussions of disobeying me!  You not only forfeit your own life, but also the life of your family!"  She began to slowly push her breasts together.  Cynthia was screaming as the walls of flesh came closer.  Marvin's eyes started to water as he cried up to the woman.  "NO!  Please!! Spare them!  I'll do anything you want!  Anything!!"

 

The woman smiled as she heard him begging.  "Oh, little bug, didn't I already say you didn't have a choice in this?  I've already decided that you're going to die.  This is to your own TORMENT!"  As she finished her statement, she rushed her breasts together.  Cynthia's screams became muffled for a moment and then blood became to fly out from the woman's breasts. 

Chapter End Notes:

With his wife and son dead, what will Marvin do?  What will become of him?