- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Marvin, shaken by recent events, is given a truly horrible perspective as death draws near for him and his kingdom...

 

 

 

Marvin was shaking all over.  He couldn't believe what he'd just seen.  His wife, his son, they were dead, and it was all his fault.  His tears began to worsen, but were quickly swept away as he was plucked from the woman's stomach.  The woman got up from her position, stood still on the floor, and lowered Marvin down to her feet.

 

"Well, little bug" called down the woman.  "Since you seemed to love my feet so much, you're going to get to know them very personally before you die.  If you won't accept me as a Goddess, then you're going to witness them as one!"  She smiled as she rose her hand and pointed it at Marvin.  A bright light encompassed him as he saw everything changing.  Everything was getting bigger and bigger and bigger. 

 

When everything stopped, Marvin couldn't believe his eyes.  The big toe that once took up most of his height, towered over him like a mountain.  He got up and then began to run away from it.  High above him, an incomprehensibly loud voice echoed "Now, little man.  Feel the power of the foot goddess that now towers over you!" 

 

The big toe then rose into the air slightly and softly pressed down on the ground.  As it hit, a tremendous force lashed out at Marvin.  The earth shook violently, throwing him into the air, and a hurricane-like wind rushed in and blew him over immeasurable distance. 

 

Before he could land from his flying, he saw the world-sized foot of the woman moving above him.  The booming voice then returned "Now accept your fate, to forever be a tiny stain on the bottom of your goddess's foot!"  After the booming ended, Marvin was still falling.  As he fell, he saw the giant body of flesh coming down at him. 

 

Marvin never hit the ground.  His body was instantly pulverized as the planet-sized foot impacted his body.  He was shown the power of a Goddess, a power that isn't to be disrespected.  And so Marvin of the Kingdom of Banthor, had his life ended, fated to be an unrecognizable stain on the bottom of the witch's foot.  Little did he know that the rest of his kingdom would soon follow.

 

The woman laughed as she walked forward in her chamber and walked out of the house.  She was naked at the gates of Banthor.  Walking outside the gates, she turned and waved both her hands.  Within a matter a moments, the entire city and castle had been reduced the the size of a small piece of bread.  With one simple step, the kingdom of Banthor was no more.

 

..and so the truth about Banthor has been revealed.  A very real kingdom, victim to the powers of a witch.  If only that one knight had been open-minded.  Perhaps then…the kingdom would have been spared and  flourished, under the rule of the woman who called herself a goddess. 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

With that, the kingdom was no more.  Resistant to the women, they were all extinguished.