[Reviews - 3] starstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Legends tell of an old kingdom that was lost. Some say it sank with Atlantis, others say it never existed at all. The truth being it was the victim of a woman with extraordinary gifts...


Rated: R
Categories: Crush, Feet, Vore, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2916 Read: 18416
Published: November 12 2011 Updated: November 12 2011

1. Chapter 1 - Banthor is Attacked by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (752 words)

Marvin wakes up in a dark place and finds that his best friend and fellow knight, Gwen, is there with him.  Gwen then tells Marvin events from the previous night.

2. Chapter 2 - The Goddess's Wrath by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (920 words)

A huge face appears above Marvin and Gwen and demands that they serve her as the Goddess that she is.  When Marvin refuses, she punishes him...

3. Chapter 3 - With More Denial comes More Punishment by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (739 words)

Marvin is placed at the woman's feet, and is demanded to kiss them.  Marvin refuses and the woman punishes him further when she reveals his wife and son...

4. Chapter 4 - Mt. Toe and the end of Banthor by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarhalf-star (505 words)

Marvin, shaken by recent events, is given a truly horrible perspective as death draws near for him and his kingdom...