- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Tom is made to smell and kiss the woman's feet.  What kind of effect will that have on him?

She pulled her feet and legs up and dropped Tom right in front of her red-painted toes. As he landed, he was overcome by a strong scent. It was incredibly strong, and spelled kind of funky. He looked around and then realized the smell was coming from her feet, which were as long as he was tall. He then remembered what Zink had told him about foot smell. He immediately started holding his breath, not wanting to know the repercussions.

Looking down at him from beyond, the woman looked down at him. "Now, little man, I want you to do something for me. It has been ages since anyone has given me a proper foot worshipping session. Since you're so tiny down there, why don't you be a good boy. Kneel before my feet and tell me if they smell good."

Tom froze in place. She wanted him to smell her feet, the very thing Zink had told him not to do. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do. If he smelled her feet, something bad might happen to his body, but if he didn't, she would probably do something bad to him. It was a tough decision.

"HEY! I SAID SMELL MY PRETTY FEET NOW!" screamed the woman, her voice now echoing and ringing in Tom's head. 'I have no choice!' he thought and he fell to his knees. He looked down at her red-painted toes and stuck his face right above it. Letting his breath out, he began to inhale the foot smell. It was a horrible stink, but he didn't have a choice in the matter.

"That's a good boy. So, do my feet smell nice?" called down the woman. Tom wanted to tell her the truth, but he knew he couldn't. He had to keep her happy, especially after that last outburst from her. "Y-yes, goddess! They smell wonderfu-" Tom stopped himself as he started to feel strange. There was a tingling pain all throughout his body. He looked up and saw the woman staring down at him, almost in shock.

Tom looked around as he felt the pain and it looked like everything was getting bigger. "W-what's going on?" Everything got bigger and bigger. After a few moments, the pain stopped. Tom looked around and saw that he now only stood up to the top of the woman's big toe. He had to have been shrunk down to 1 punicks.

"Well, look at what happened to you" echoed the voice of the woman above him, now louder than ever. She leaned forward and looked down at him. "What happened, little bug? My foot stench have some adverse effects on you? Hehe" She laughed, entertained at the idea that the smell of her feet had somehow made this small person shrink down to the size of a bug. Enticed by this, she began wiggling her toes in front of him.

As he saw the now-huge toes wiggling around, he could feel wind coming from them. He covered his eyes as it blew against him and couched as the smell, even stronger than before came into his system. He didn't get smaller this time, though. The smell must have only shrunk him from the first experience.

"You're so tiny, little bug" called down the woman. "Why don't you walk between my giant toes and kiss your goddess?" she said as she spread her big toe apart from her other toes. Tom, scared, began to slowly walk between the huge toes that were before him. As he entered, he saw giant walls of flesh on either side of him. He walked to the end of the foot and planted a kiss on it.

Chapter End Notes:

Now even smaller, Tom is surrounded by gigantic toes he is being forced to kiss.  What will happen next?