- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The woman is disappointed in Tom's work, and decides a way to deal with him...

"I hope you're trying down there, bug, because I can't feel any kisses happening" called down the woman. Tom was getting a little scared as the toes around him moved slightly. He began giving the foot kiss after kiss after kiss, pressing as hard as he could. Eventually, he wore himself out and had to stop.

From above, he heard the woman's disapproval. "You call those kisses? You're pathetic, little bug. You can't do anything for me at this size. Your goddess has decided she has a better use for you" she said as Tom saw the toes creeping closer to him. They partially lifted and pressured him from both sides, grabbing his tiny body.

As he tried to break free, he saw that the foot was being lifted into the air. He was getting very nervous as he saw the woman's face approaching. It got bigger and bigger until it stopped at her lips. From this size, her lips were massive. Nearly 2 punicks tall and 6 wide, he was scared to be in front of them. He looked and got scared as the lips parted to show an enormous tongue emerging, slowly licking the two lips.

"Little, bug. You can't even kiss my feet properly, so there's only one way you can satisfy your goddess. I must confess that I love the taste of foot on my food, hehe. You're going to be my afternoon snack. I'm going to take my luscious lips and lick you right off the cute toes you're caught in. You're going to be tasted by my mouth and swallowed alive. I hope you're ready, hehe"

"NO!!!" screamed Tom as he desperate tried to break free, but it was too late. The lips parted and approached him. The massive tongue came out and licked all over the foot he was attached to and licked on him. The tongue then left and he noticed that he wasn't pulled off with it.

She licked her lips again, and spoke to him. "Yum! You are quite tasty, little bug. I'm going to enjoy this." Tom got scared again as the lips parted and came towards him. The lips came around the toes he was attached to, and he saw them close and she began sucking on her own toes. She began pulling her toes out, and the lips grabbed him.

Inside her mouth, Tom was sweating from the hot breath that was all around him. He tried to get up and run to the lips, but her huge tongue went into action. It moved up and slammed him into the roof of her mouth. It played with him for quite awhile, as it rolled him around in her mouth and tossed him around like a rag doll.

At last, the tongue whipped up and threw him to the back of her throat. He screamed as he entered the abyss that was before him…

*Gulp*

"Wow…that was really good, hehe" remarked the woman, satisfied with her tasty visitor. She walked out of the room, revealing Tom's mangled ship, along with 6 others, just like it, along the wall. She awaited her next visitor…her next meal.

Chapter End Notes:

...and so Tom is eaten by the beautiful woman, who seemed to have seen his kind before...