[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

It is a short story where some thieves break into a Sorceress' Tower and get shrunk as a result of a trap. This story has Feet, in-bed body crush, vore, and nudity.

BE WARNED! This story gets very violent at the end. There is blood, severing bodies, the works. Keep that in mind when you read it.


Rated: X
Categories: Violent, Crush, Feet, Humiliation, Insertion, Mouth Play, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4102 Read: 34605
Published: November 15 2011 Updated: November 15 2011

1. Chapter 1 - The Old Man's Story by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (727 words)

A group of thieves, drinking at a tavern, hear of timeless treasures in a tower long believed to be the home of a Sorceress.

2. Chapter 2 - A Trap and the Large Chamber by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (662 words)

They make their way up the tower, but something goes wrong...

3. Chapter 3 - A Goddess/Sorceress by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (683 words)

Into the room comes a colossus being.

4. Chapter 4 - Scooping up the Thieves by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (605 words)

Realizing who they are, the Goddess decides she needs to dispose of her captives...

5. Chapter 5 - Hurricane, Crippled, and the Bed by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (627 words)

Agre is blown across the room, disabled, and forced to watch his friends being laid out on a bed...

6. Chapter 6 - Wrath of a Goddess by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (798 words)

The Goddess shows her power as she puts the thieves through gruesome deaths, ending in a very unpleasant experience for Agre...