- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Jim tries to think of something to tell Fran, they both fall to the ground...

“F-Fran…I..”

The entire world froze after Fran expressed her true desires with Jim.  What she said utterly shocked his entire being.  Nothing was moving at all…not Fran, the birds in the sky, not even the wind in the air.  His entire world had melted right then and there.  His entire body turned ice-cold as he’d taken in what she’d told him.  As he tried to process the fact that she this tall, pretty lady had asked him to love her.

His mind was going nuts at the thoughts the statement had produced.  So many things were flying through his head.  This girl had just met him, but already opened her heart to the point where she was wishing for his love, his compassion.  She’d even partially played their entire conversation up to this point.  She’d nearly drugged him with the smell of her feet and boots to get him to worship her feet and try to learn to love them.  Then, she pulled him out of the trance and asked for his love.  There was no telling what she’d been through in her life to get to a mental state such as this, and Jim was at a loss for words.  He didn’t know what to do.

There were only two real answers to the question she’d posed to him:  Yes or No.  However, Jim couldn’t stop thinking about the consequences of each individual answer.   She was on the verge of tears as she asked him, as if it took a lot out of her just to speak those words to him. 

On one side of the coin, he could say Yes to make her happy and offer her his love.  Although she was very rough with him, she seemed like a kind girl, someone who deserved to be loved by someone.  Her situation, and her face, made him feel bad for her.  However, he would have dire consequences to face from Ruby were he to offer her his love and compassion.  How could he possibly betray his wife and give his love to this tall lady? 

On the other side of the coin, he could say No to her, explaining that he was already married.  However, the girl was on the verge of tears as it is and could completely break down at rejection.  If she broke down, not only would she be heartbroken, but she may also move her feet out of reaction, and cause Jim to fly to the ground, resulting in injury or worse.  The decision was so hard to make, his mind was racing and couldn’t decide on anything. 

As this thought passed, time continued again as it normally should, and he realized she was still looking down at him ,tears running down her face, waiting for an answer.   As she watched him, he looked up at her and started shaking, afraid to answer the question.  Nonetheless, he knew he had to say something, so he took a big gulp, and prepared to open his mouth to say something.  As he tried to speak, he had completely ignored the small quake-like sounds that were occurring nearby and getting louder with each impact.

Fran saw Jim’s nervousness and could feel him shaking between her toes.  Reaching down with her hand, she pulled Jim from her toes and set him in her palm.  Bringing him right up to her face, she puckered her lips and gave him a soft kiss, telling him to take his time and that she wanted his complete, honest answer.  Jim, even more diverse in thought after her kiss, he finally managed to get some noise from his mouth and say something to her.

“Fran…I…I do-”

 Jim’s statement was cut off when something plowed into both Fran and him.  As it hit, Fran was knocked down to the side, the source of it landing on top of her.  They both crashed to the ground and landed with a huge tremor-like sound.  Jim flew from Fran’s hand as it happened.

As Jim flew, he tried to look around at his environment, but the wind blowing against his face forced him to squint his eyes.    Trying to see as best he could, he could see light around him for a moment, but suddenly, most of the light disappeared.  He flew into what looked like a giant bush of thin, plastic material.  He hit one of the rectangular pieces of plastic and grabbed onto it where he could.  As he gripped it, he slipped down to a large, white piece of hard plastic and stopped moving.

Fran slowly leaned forward to see a young cheerleader with shoulder-length Crimson Red hair lying on top of her, one pom-pom laying on the ground next to her.  Shaking her head, she watched as the girl was looking at her, blushing.  Immediately leaning forward, she pushed the girl off her and shook her head again.  Glaring at her, she began forcefully yelling at her.

“Hey!  Watch where you’re going!”

As the girl picked herself up, she giggled a little at their situation.  Wiping off her skirt, she smiled towards Fran and apologized for running into her.  She quickly said she was late for Cheerleading Practice, and that she was in a hurry.  She was suddenly taken out of her happy mood when Fran didn’t seem amused by her stunt.  She immediately told the girl to hurry up and keep moving and said that she could’ve hurt someone.  The cheerleader slowly nodded and walked over towards her pom-pom to pick it up and leave.

As Jim got himself situated on the large, white piece of hard plastic, the rectangles had all moved downward, showing light coming from above him.  Turning up, he tried to see out of wherever he was.  Standing up, he barely stood higher than the folded-down rectangles of soft plastic.  He could see Fran slowly getting herself up next to him, and heard some distorted yelling coming from her.  Throwing his hands over his ears, he tried to muffle the noise and understand what was going on.  He thought he heard Fran telling someone to hurry along and leave. 

As she stopped, he moved his hands and opened his eyes again, only to feel a shaking sound.  The same kind of tremor Abby had made when she first approach him, Jim shook a little as a number of the tremor-like experiences happened.  Looking around, he tried to find the source of the tremors.  Fran wasn’t moving, so it couldn’t have been her.  After a few more tremors, however, he looked as a large figure stood over his position.

Just beyond the object he’d fallen into came down a large sneaker, almost stomping in frustration.  It created a quake that shook everything around him.  Falling on his butt on the white plastic, he looked up to see a red-haired cheerleader towering over him.  His eyes widened at the sight of her.  Unlike Fran and Abby, this girl was showing a lot of skin.  In her cheering outfit, Jim could see her long legs that led up to a short white-and-red skirt.  Beyond that was a curvy bare belly, leading to a small top, extending out far, accompanying the girls large breasts.  Above that was a tall face, accompanied by shoulder-length crimson hair. 

As Jim was sitting there in shock of the girl standing over him, she began to lean down and reach for him and the object he resided in.  His mind froze as he looked around at the object and suddenly realized where he was.  ‘I…I’m in her pom-pom!’ his mind screamed.  Realizing that she was reaching down to grab it, he tried to get up and run off of it before he got carried off. 

Jim had gotten to his feet and taken a single step by the time the girl’s large fingers had reached the plastic he was standing on, which was the ‘handle’ of the pom-pom.  Trying to dive out of the way of her fingers, Jim fell to the side.  A rush of wind blew against him as her hand came down and gripped the handle.  As it came down, her pinky finger caught his legs, pinning and dangling him on the pom-pom.  He screamed as he could feel the pom-pom being lifted into the air and carried off by the girl.

As the girl left, Fran shook her head and looked back down at her hands.  Not paying attention, she began to talk down to it, as if Jim were still in her palm.  “I’m sorry about that, Jim.  Some people just don’t have any manners…Huh?”

She looked into her palm to find that Jim was no longer there.  “Jim!?  Where are you!?”  She frantically looked around at the ground around her for the tiny Jim, but she couldn’t find him.  A cold thought came into her, thinking about the cheerleader.  Forcing herself up and taking a look around, she tried to see where the girl had gone, but she was nowhere to be found.  Being so frustrated earlier, she had paid no attention to where she was going.

“Oh, no…I…I’ve lost him!”

Fran’s eyes began to water again at the realization that she’d lost Jim when the girl had plowed into her.  She ran off through the field, hoping she could find her before anything happened to him…

Chapter End Notes:

As Jim is carried off by the giant cheerleader, how will he fare if he is taken to her Cheerleading Practice?