- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve witnesses the end of her poor car and gets a ride into the house with her new master...

Eve was still quivering and shaking from so many things as she dropped to her knees and bowed before Samantha’s foot.  She had cuts all over her arms from the windshield glass, bruises along her torso and face from her ride in the car, and her spirit had been completely shot down by the entire situation.  She’d been reduced to the size of a small doll and her captor was threatening to do the same to her daughter if she didn’t submit to her. 

Her mind had been set, though.  She knew that the only way she could protect her daughter from sharing her fate was to submit.  She had to do as Samantha asked and become her personal slave.  At the very least, she knew that the girl needed her.  As long as she complied and Samantha needed help in getting close to Rachel, Eve was sure that her life would be spare.  She stayed down, awaiting the reply from her new goddess.

Samantha was pleased at Eve’s compliance with her wishes.  She knew all along that she could get anyone, even someone strong-willed like Eve, to submit to her with a little shaking around, so to speak.  As the tiny woman dropped to her knees and bowed before her feet, referring to Samantha as “Goddess”, Samantha giggled to herself and smiled.  Looking down towards her new slave, she prepared to make another showing of her power as she welcomed Eve to life as her slave.

“Very good, my tiny little slave.  You’ve made your first correct choice of the day.  Since you’re going to live with me, you will have no need for that silly little car.  Why don’t we just get rid of it?”

Eve slowly looked up as she saw a flash of light nearby and took a look to the side.  She gasped as she saw her car, now half the size it was before.  Before she could say or do anything, Samantha began to rise up her foot and hover it over the car itself.  Eve covered her ears and closed her eyes as she saw the foot quickly coming down.  An immensely loud sound of crushing metal came from the direction of the car.   Eve’s head was shaking at the thought of what was happening. 

Before Eve could open her eyes after the sound had stopped, she felt a rush of pain as the something pinched on her stomach.  As if two poles were pushing against her, she was firmly pushed upon.  Adding onto that, there was pressure on her back, her upper legs, and the front of her stomach.  A rush of air pushed down against her as she finally opened her eyes and realized what was going on.  There was a set of fingers wrapped around her body and she was being lifted into the air.

She screamed as she looked over to the side and saw the ground, seemingly 50 feet below.  Looking back up, she saw that she was level with Samantha’s bare stomach and slowly ascending higher.  As she passed her bellybutton, Eve realized that it alone must have been the size of her entire head.  She looked up, trying to shake in fear of how enormous Samantha had become in comparison and from the pain she experienced as the fingers were pressing against her wounds.  As she tried to shake, though, her body refused to move.  The hold Samantha’s fingers on her were tight enough to keep her body from moving. 

As she finally came up to Samantha’s face, Eve nearly gasped.  Her mouth was nearly as wide as she was tall.  The sheer sight in Samantha’s size was more overwhelming close up than it was from the ground.  Samantha was smiling as the shock Eve was going through and waited a moment or two to let the poor woman take in everything around her.  After the moment was up, she began to speak to her again. 

“Let’s go back inside, slave.  You’re a mess and we need to get you cleaned up”

Samantha then turned and began to walk back towards the house, her hand and Eve directly in front of her chest.  As Eve rode in her hand, there were stinging pains all over her arms as the fingers keeping her in place were agitating her cut wounds.  There was a lot of wind blowing against her back as the titanic girl walked towards the house.  With each footstep came a distant quake-like noise, showing that even a casual step from Samantha could cause the ground to shake from Eve’s perspective.

As they entered the house, Eve closed her eyes to think.  She was very skeptical as to what Samantha had planned for her.  She had told her that she wanted to get her cleaned up, but it didn’t seem right.  Eve had thought about everything Samantha had done up to this point.  She’d shrunk her, tossed her around, causing all kinds of cuts and bruises, and even humiliated her to the point of forcing her to bow down to her as some sort of goddess.  The idea of her “getting her cleaned up” just didn’t add up.  Why would the girl be so cruel to her, and then be nice and help clean her up.

   As the quakes finally came to a stop and everything seemed still, Eve opened her eye to take a look around.  Being forced not to shake and keeping her eyes shut had helped suppress some of her fear, but it all came back as she opened her eyes and saw Samantha’s face before her.  She gasped and tried to close her eyes, but Samantha quickly called to her, her voice ringing in Eve’s ears, telling her to keep her eyes open.  Not wanting to upset the woman, Eve kept her eyes open as much as she could.  The two traded gazes as Samantha uncurled her fingers and tilted her hand backwards, letting Eve lie down on her back and rest in her palm. 

As Eve was lying in Samantha’s palm, her body started to shake again as the woman’s face came closer.  Samantha’s head tilted and looked at various part of Eve, studying her.  Eve stayed as still as she could, afraid of what the crazed woman had planned for her.  After a few minutes of looking, Samantha rose her head away and smiled down to Eve, an idea in her head.  She extended her fingers until her entire hand was flat and held out in front of her chest.  She called down to the woman, snickering.

“Alright, get up and stand in my palm.”

Slowly, Eve pushed herself up into a standing position, grunting from the pain of using her cut arms.  Her right eye shut from the shock of the pain, and soon, she was standing straight up.  Opening the eye back up, she covered her ears with her hands and looked up to Samantha, her legs shaking as she awaited what would happen next.  Soon enough, Samantha called back down to her with an order that pierced the very being of Eve and made her question what this woman really had planned for her.

“Good.  Now, take your clothes off.”

Chapter End Notes:

What is Samantha plotting?  How will Eve react to this very direct and awkward question?