- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As Eve unwillingly takes her clothes off, she wonders what kind of plans Samantha has in store for her...

There it was.  The ulterior motive was revealed.  The bomb finally fell.  Eve now understood the reasoning behind Samantha’s sudden change from the cruel behavior from before.  That one statement had pierced her very soul and sent chills down her spine, as if she weren’t shaking enough, in fear of her captor.  The girl who called herself a goddess had said it.  The goddess who she had pledged loyalty to had just asked her to take her clothes off.

The very thought of stripping in this girl’s hand was impossibly embarrassing to Eve.  Not only would she be naked in the house where her daughter lived, but who knew what Samantha had in store for her.  She said she wanted to ‘clean her up’, but why would they not be in the bathroom or some place with cleaning supplies for that?  They were in the middle of the living room, next to the couch.  Eve’s hands began shaking as Samantha called down to her, upset with her indecisiveness.

“Your goddess said ‘Take your clothes off’!  If you don’t start stripping for me right now, I will rip them off myself!”

As a reaction to the fear Eve had currently felt, her hands immediately moved to her jacket and began pulling it off.  She had to tug on it for awhile, but she eventually got it off, dropping it onto the palm flesh behind her as she stared up into Samantha’s eyes.  Still watching, she quickly brought her arms together and unhooked her watch and bracelets, throwing them down behind her, where the jacket was.  As she watched, she saw a smile come across Samantha’s face.

“That’s a good pet.  Strip everything away so I can get a good look at you and your tiny, little body.”

Eve was getting more scared as the seconds passed, not even wishing to think about what this girl had in mind for her.  She wanted to stop and refuse to take her clothes off, but she knew that if she did, Samantha would rip the clothes off herself, which would not feel too pleasant.  The next thing she did was unbuttoning her scrub top, revealing her curved bare belly and her breasts, covered with a white bra.  As the top hit the other clothes that had been taken off, she heard more commentary from Samantha.

“Ooh, you’re got a cute little figure.  I can’t wait to see what it looks like completely bare, hehe.”

Eve’s mind was screaming at her for what she was doing.  So many thoughts were going through her mind as her legs shook and she proceeded to slide her scrub pants down and off, revealing a white pair of panties and her bare legs.  As she finished taking them off, she looked down and saw how badly she’d been hurt earlier.  She gasped when she saw all the cut marks all over her arms and the bruised along her stomach.  She started to tear up as the memories of the car-beating came back into her head.  Trying to keep the thoughts out, she looked up to Samantha and nodded, having stripped down to her bra and panties.

Samantha smiled and started laughing as she saw Eve standing in her palm, stripped down to nothing but her bra and panties.  She was enjoying the torment and embarrassment that was going through the woman she’d taken as her captive.  She also knew that if she was this embarrassed so far, that she’d be enjoying Eve’s torment even more in just a moment.  Calling down to her again, she began to speak, making Eve aware of what she really meant.

“What are you nodding at me for, slave?  You still have clothes on.  You’re my slave now.  Only goddesses are deserving of wearing clothing.”  She sighed for a moment and got an evil grin on her face.  “Oh well.  I guess I’m going to have to get the rest off myself!”

Eve’s face went completely red and her body immediately went ice-cold.  She looked around and started to scream as Samantha’s fingers uncurled and pushed against her, knocking her over and rolling her onto her belly.  The girl reached down and slipped her fingernails onto the straps on the back of Eve’s bra. 

“Oh, look at this here.  These straps have got to go.  Maybe I should just tug on them a little.”

Samantha gentle tugged on the tiny straps, pulled Eve’s bra tightly against her chest.  The poor Eve screamed out from the pain she felt from having her bra forcibly putting pressure on her breasts.  Her arms flailed around as Samantha continued.  Tears were running down her cheeks and pain was flying through her chest as Samantha played around with the straps.  Eventually, the straps broke, sending their remains falling down, level with Eve’s chest.

Eve laid there, her entire body shaking and her eyes widened at the thought of what she’d just been through.  She whimpered and tears continued running down her face as she felt her bra straps loosened.  She couldn’t handle the pressure and nature of Samantha forcibly playing with her in this way.  She couldn’t move at all.  Before long, Samantha’s fingers moved again, bringing Eve to a laying position on her back this time and making the bra fall off, revealing her soft breasts.

She looked up at was frightened by Samantha, who maintained that evil grin she’d had during this entire ordeal.  She didn’t say a word, and didn’t have to.  Her fingers descended towards Eve again, aiming for the only piece of clothing left, her panties.  Still in shock, she did nothing but watch as the gigantic fingernails dug under her panties, scratching at her side, before slowly sliding them down her legs, revealing her crotch.  As the panties finally left and were tossed to the side, Samantha looked back down at her.

With a lustful look in her eyes, Samantha lowered her face down to Eve’s position.  Her smile widened as she eyes Eve’s completely naked form.  After a few moments, she smiled and then closed her fist around the woman again.  As she restrained her, she sat down on the couch, moving to a laying position.  After a few moments, she let a few fingers uncurl, holding Eve up with only two fingers, around her stomach.

“Now that we’ve got you cute and naked, it’s time for to start cleaning you up.”

As Samantha spoke those words, to Eve, she slowly licked her lips.  Eve started getting scared, realizing that if Samantha was going to clean her, it would not be done with soap and water.  As she had feared, she began to slowly descend towards Samantha’s lips.  They soon parted, and out came an enormous tongue, nearly as big as Eve’s entire body.  Her eyes widened as the tongue began to slither around her feet and legs, drenching them with saliva.  She whimpered as she felt it and she closed her eyes, trying to keep out as much of this event as she could. 

After a few moments, however, her eyes bolted open.  The tongue had given her a wet feeling all the way up her legs, but she immediately felt a rubbing sensation on her vaginal lips as Samantha’s tongue kept moving upwards.  As she looked at Samantha, her face had gone red, realizing that the tongue had just passed over her crotch, causing a slightly arousing sensation.  Samantha, who had retracted her tongue after reaching that area, smiled down at her, licking her lips again.  Her eyes began to fill with lust, and Eve started getting scared.

“N-No!  Please…not that!”

Samantha’s smile widened just before her lips parted again, and her tongue came up to her and forcefully pressed against her crotch again.  Eve’s face immediately went red and started screaming at what was about to happen…

Chapter End Notes:

Eve cries out as Samantha's tongue begins to rape her, but will anyone hear her cries?  Or will Samantha merely have her way with her new toy?