- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Eve gets a forced trip through Samantha's vaginal lips and on a near-death experience...

Despite everything that Eve had recently gone through with the crazed girl that now owned her; she had not been prepared for what had just been asked of her.  She was standing on the bed, directly in front of Samantha’s vaginal lips, tears running down her face at what she’d just been told to do.  She shook her head, and whimpered up at Samantha, begging her not to make her do what she’d just suggested.

“N-no, Goddess…please!  I…I can’t survive something like that!  I…I’ll be beaten to a pulp!  I’ll…I’ll die!”

The resistance that Eve was putting up delighted Samantha with every word she was whimpering and screaming up to her.  The fear in her mind was turning the girl on, made apparent as the enormous crotch in front of the tiny woman began to dampen.  Samantha smiled down at the poor woman and called down to her.

“Funny…I don’t remember you being the Goddess and me being the Slave, tiny one…Let me tell you one thing.  You do NOT talk back to your Goddess.  Your futile resistant words do nothing but arouse me even more.  If you won’t climb inside me, then I guess I have no choice but play with you in my own way!”

Eve screamed and fell backwards as she saw Samantha’s free hand descending down to her position.  Not having any chance at all, she was soon grabbed by the waist and pulled towards the enormous set of lips that awaited her on the bed.  She screamed as she was soon inserted, head first, into Samantha’s body. 

As she was pushed in, she could feel the slimy, wet muscles on the inside of those vaginal lips.  There was sticky goo in every direction, getting all over Eve as she was pushing inside.  She was set inside for a moment, her legs sticking out of the lips, kicking around, trying to get free of the prison she’d just been thrown into.  As she kicked, she moved her body and started nudging against the flesh, which caused the lips to retract, sucking her inside.

Within moments, the lips, on their own, had sucked up Eve’s legs and swallowed her entire body up into Samantha’s gigantic vagina.  As Eve struggled, she hit something that made all of the muscles start retracting and immediately pushing against her body.  The woman screamed as she felt the muscles starting to push on her.  Although the blows were somewhat soft at the moment and weren’t actually hurting her, she was frightened at what was going to happen to her. 

Samantha, high above moaned as she felt the pleasure from Eve’s struggle.  Reaching down with her fingers, she began to softly stroke the outside of her lips, enjoying having her new slave inside her body, screaming and moving around to please her.  She called down to her.  “Oh, good, slave.  Keep up your struggle.  The more you wiggle around, the more you are pleasing the mighty goddess who has allowed you to explore the inside of her body.  Struggle!  Struggle as if your life depended on it!”

In Eve’s mind, her life did depend on struggling her way out of this mess.  She knew that, at her size, she’d have very little, if any chance of making it out of this place alive.  The blows from the muscles would soon get harder and harder, likely beating on her tiny body, bruising it up and, possibly, putting in enough trauma to kill her.  She kept trying to reach down and wiggle her way free, but the more she resisted, the more the muscles pushed on her and pulled her in further. 

Her eyes had been shut during this entire ordeal, too afraid to open her eyes and look at the inside of this woman’s vagina from her perspective.  It would have just added to the fear and torment she was going through.  She just lay in there, whimpering and crying, her slight shaking from the whimpering causing reactions from the flesh around her. 

As the feeling of pleasure began to slow, Samantha looked down at her crotch and got a frustrated look on her face.  Realizing that the tiny woman inside her likely wasn’t moving very much, she decided that she would have to venture in there herself and help her with stimulating her.  Taking the fingers that she was using to stroke her lips, she inserted them into her vagina and started reaching in to find Eve.  Once she found a tiny foot, she grabbed it and started shaking it.

As Eve was lying there, crying, she felt something grabbing onto her foot.  Immediately screaming, she tried to throw her arms around and kicked her foot, causing a huge impact on the walls around her.  As her limbs struck the walls, they immediately rebounded and started striking her quicker and faster.   The walls, now much stronger, started beating on poor Eve’s body. 

High above her, she could hear an echoing moaning sound coming from her captor.  Samantha was obviously greatly enjoying the struggle that Eve was having against her vaginal muscles.  She tried to hold it together as long as she could, but the trauma was soon proven to be too much.  As the walls of flesh continued to pelt her with blow after blow after blow, her strength was starting to give out.  She was screaming as long as she could, knowing that she was about to die.

Samantha started receiving greater pleasure from the walls that were within her as the torture went on.  Feeling her climax slowly coming, Samantha reached into her lips once again and latched onto Eve’s tiny body, knowing that she wouldn’t be able to survive the finish.  She quickly pulled her body out and set it on the comforter next to her.  After setting it down, she continued to stimulate herself until the climax finally arrives, resulting in her own juices leaking and spraying out, creating a small puddle on the comforter in front of it.

Eve had hardly even noticed that Samantha had saved her at the last second by pulling her out and setting her on the comforter.  Her body was shivering and covered in sticky goo from being inside there for so long.  After a few minutes, she slowly started getting a hold of herself and her energy started to return.  She looked up, still quivering, as she saw Samantha taking deep breaths, looking down at her. 

Staring down at the small, quivering woman, Samantha smiled and reached down for her with her hand.  Bringing her up above her stomach, she slowly lowered and set Eve down on her bare belly.  She smiled down at her, her attitude suddenly changed.  She gently put her hand on Eve, holding her against the soft flesh of her belly, and called down to her, as if she were thanking her.

“Good job, slave.  You’re very good at pleasing your Goddess.  As a reward, we’re going to take a nap together.  I’m going to hold you down against my long, soft belly.  So, get comfy and snuggle up.  You’ll need your strength for the life we’re going to have together…”

As Samantha finished her statement, she winked down to eve and then closed her eyes to doze off.  Eve, realizing she didn’t have a choice and that this was a situation that wouldn’t involve incredible discomfort and pain, rested her head on the warm flesh she’d been placed on.  Closing her eyes, she tried to let herself doze off, and think as little of the trauma she’d felt that day as possible…

 

Chapter End Notes:

As the two of them snuggle, what awaits Eve in the coming hours when the two of them awaken?