[Reviews - 22] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Picture this story as the GTS/SW version of the movie, The Roommate. We will tell a tale of two girls living together, and the effects of one of the girls being an obsessive, borderline-psychotic person who falls in love with her roommate and despises anyone that can or will come between the two of them.


Rated: R
Categories: Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Crush, Feet, Entrapment, Gentle, Growing Woman, Lesbians, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 36 Completed: Yes
Word count: 46825 Read: 229258
Published: December 09 2011 Updated: May 05 2012
Story Notes:

Characters
-Rachel Dim - Rachel is a 21-year old 5'4 curvy girl with short, red hair, down just below her ears. She has a quiet, shy personality, and grew up in poverty. Her family had very little money, and her early life was rough and full of abuse. Kids teased her in school about their family's income rate, and the raggedy clothing she always had to wear.

About the time she graduated High School, her mother was able to finish a small degree at a local Community College and start bringing in career-like money. With their father gone, she only had to sustain the two of them. Rachel had a desk job at a hospital, having proven herself as a volunteer and gotten the chance for a paying job at that hospital.

Within 3 years, they'd made enough money continuously that Rachel was able to finally move out of the house and go find her own life. With the help of her mother, she was able to find a great deal on sharing house payments with someone already living in a small home, who was about Rachel's age…

-Eva Dim - Eva is a 37-year old 6'2 woman with long, brown hair that comes down to her breasts. She'd originally lived in a fairly wealthy family, but lost everything when her parents had died. She eventually got married to someone in poverty after going there herself at a young age and had a daughter at age 16. Although they lived in poverty, Eva always tried to bring Rachel up in a good way, using morals she'd learned in her own childhood.

Eventually, her husband disappeared from their home and was said to have died of some mysterious illness. With him gone, it was only Eva and Rachel still in the house. Not wanting her daughter to live a life of poverty, she took her spare time and took classes at the local Community College. She eventually got a certification to be a Pharmacy Technician, and got a good job at t local Pharmacy. Bringing in plenty of money, she started to get her family out of the poverty lifestyle and back on track with the rest of the world.

When Rachel had been saving money from her own job, Eva suggested to her that she go out into the world and live away from her. Helping her daughter out, she found an advertisement from a local subdivision of a young woman needing a roommate to help split the bills. She thought it was perfect for Rachel, and sent her to go live with this young lady.

-Samantha Brink - Samantha is a mysterious 23-year old 5'5 woman with blonde hair down to her hips and a very thin figure. Very little is known about her, other than that she has no family to speak of, and always seems to keep to herself. She puts an advertisement in the newspaper about wanting a roommate to share the housing bills, in hopes to attract someone.

1. Chapter 1 - Moving In by L2K7 [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarstar (1106 words)

Rachel walks into her new home...

2. Chapter 2 - Unpacking by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1443 words)

The two girls continue becoming acquainted as they enter their bedroom, but Rachel wants to be alone as she unpacks...

3. Chapter 3 - Memories by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1628 words)

Rachel finds a Photo in her belongings that brings back memories...

4. Chapter 4 - Preparing Breakfast by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1275 words)

Rachel wakes up in the night and tries to leave the bed, but is thwarted by a sleeping (or so it seems) Samantha grasping her hair.  Shortly after, Samantha awakens and begins to prepare something for her new roommate...

5. Chapter 5 - Breakfast and Shock by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1378 words)

As Rachel eats her breakfast, Samantha just grins and stares at her, making Rachel feel slightly uncomfortable...

6. Chapter 6 - Samantha's Breakdown by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1036 words)

As Samantha locks herself in the bathroom, the face she saw in Rachel's photograph haunts her mind and causes a very violent reaction from her...

7. Chapter 7 - Dish Washing and Friend Rescuing by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1704 words)

Rachel washes her dishes and prepares to head outside when she hears something in the house...

8. Chapter 8 - Seeking Motherly Help by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1513 words)

As Rachel sits with Samantha and tries to help her, she starts feeling guilty for what happened and tries to think of a way to help her...

9. Chapter 9 - Bad Feelings and Apologies by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1308 words)

Eve starts getting a strange feeling as she drives through the city, and Samantha gets a drastic change in behavior from Rachel when she awakens...

10. Chapter 10 - Help Arrives by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1574 words)

Eve arrives at Rachel's new house, only to be shocked at what she finds when she enters the house and makes her way towards Rachel...

11. Chapter 11 - Fixing Up Samantha by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1267 words)

Eve comes back into the bathroom and starts fixing up Samantha's wounds, all while her suspicion about the girl grows ever-stronger...

12. Chapter 12 - Rachel Leaves and Samantha Awakens by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1400 words)

As Rachel ponders everything going on, she decides to head off to take a walk to try to clear her mind...

13. Chapter 13 - The Interrogation by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1439 words)

Eve brings Samantha into the bedroom and begins to ask her questions about her injury...

14. Chapter 14 - Samantha's Secret by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1741 words)

Eve talks back to Samantha and proceeds to make her way out of the house, oblivious of what Samantha has in store for her...

15. Chapter 15 - Cowering Before a Goddess by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1349 words)

Eve comes to a terrible realization as Samantha towers over her and her now toy-sized car.  Her fear rises as the girl begins to toy with her and demonstrate her power...

16. Chapter 16 - Car Play and Submission by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1405 words)

Samantha torments Eve further as she plays with her car as if it were a small toy...

17. Chapter 17 - Riding Into the House by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1205 words)

Eve witnesses the end of her poor car and gets a ride into the house with her new master...

18. Chapter 18 - Stripping and Licking by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1308 words)

As Eve unwillingly takes her clothes off, she wonders what kind of plans Samantha has in store for her...

19. Chapter 19 - Tongue Rape and Passing Out by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1242 words)

Eve screams out in pain as she is raped by Samantha's smooth, soft tongue, crying out for her daughter to help her...

20. Chapter 20 - Pleasuring and Snuggling by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1266 words)

Eve gets a forced trip through Samantha's vaginal lips and on a near-death experience...

21. Chapter 21 - Rachel's New Friends by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1091 words)

As Rachel takes her walk, she bumps into three ladies that seem to want to talk with her...

22. Chapter 22 - Rachel's Splinter and Eve's Escape Opportunity by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1486 words)

Rachel arrives back at the house, only to be pricked in the foot by something strange in the kitchen, while Eve tries to make an escape plan...

23. Chapter 23 - Giant Rachel and Eve's Failure by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1235 words)

Eve finally sees her beloved daughter towering over her and makes haste to try and contact her...

24. Chapter 24 - Memories and Punishment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1221 words)

Rachel leaves the bedroom and goes to the living room, thinking about a memory of her mother, while Eve is trapped with her captor...

25. Chapter 25 - Eve, the 2-inch Slave by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1221 words)

Eve is soon scooped up and taken on a reality check with her new stature as Samantha speaks down to her about her position...

26. Chapter 26 - Cannibalistic Secrets by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1315 words)

As Rachel slept, Samantha began describing a very dangerous task for poor Eve, but gives her even more to think and worry about before the task even begins...

27. Chapter 27 - Humiliation and Lucky Distractions by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1284 words)

Eve freaks out after hearing about her husband and is ordered into Samantha's mouth, but something happens before...

28. Chapter 28 - Escape Attempt #2 by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1201 words)

Eve tries to find a way of escape while Samantha frantically searches the bed for the tiny lady...

29. Chapter 29 - An Abandoned Daughter by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1200 words)

Eve slowly treks down the bed skirt as she hears Samantha talking about a lot of things, notably her past...

30. Chapter 30 - A Tough Decision by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1163 words)

Eve has a tough decision to make as she comes down to the floor, to come before Samantha or risk the consequences...

31. Chapter 31 - Submission is the Only Option Left by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1232 words)

Eve comes out to Samantha, giving in to her threats, but was Samantha being honest about them?  Was it just a ploy to get Eve to come out?

32. Chapter 32 - Caught in the Act by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1034 words)

Samantha is a bit shocked at Eve's current attitude, and aims to find out how earnest it is...

33. Chapter 33 - Missing the Target by L2K7 [Reviews - 1] (1117 words)

The light fades, showing that the expected result of an action may not always be the actual result...

34. Chapter 34 - The Tables Turn by L2K7 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1296 words)

Both Eve and Samantha are taken by surprise when the light of the device envelops the entire room...

35. Chapter 35 - Eve Decides Samantha's Punishment by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1091 words)

Eve is now in control, but what is she going to do with her tiny souvenir?

36. Chapter 36 - Accidental End by L2K7 [Reviews - 0] (1051 words)

Samantha tries to devise a plan to keep Eve from doing this, with disastrous results...