- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is probably the longest chapter i've ever added, it just wrote itself! enjoy!

“Bye Kids!” Amanda shouted from the front door.

All six teenagers replied with mixed enthusiasm.

Jake and Nique sat next to one another on the coffee table’s edge, watching whatever stupid reality show the girls decided on.

“So what are you gonna do?” Nique asked him quietly.

Jake gave the room a quick glance, assuring that none of the girls were close enough to overhear them.

“Well”, he started, still hesitant after his inspection, “I think I’ll wait until Brittany leaves to go to the bathroom or the kitchen, then I’ll grab her attention and ask her If we can talk.”

“What are you gonna say?” she asked with a worried look.

“Well….I’m not sure yet”, Jake answered with a shrug.

In truth Jake knew exactly what he would say. He planned on offering himself as her plaything in exchange for Nique’s safety, if that wouldn’t work, he didn’t know what would.

“Jake, you’ve gotta have a plan, you can just dive into this headfirst!” She complained a bit too loudly.

Jake shushed her as Emily cast curious eye in their direction.

“Well we don’t really have a choice now, do we?” he whispered in her ear.

Just then Brittany began to stand from her seat on the couch.

Show time.

Jake stood as well and began to walk towards her.

Nique watched him go worriedly, unsure of what she should do in his absence.

Jake was nearly to where Brittany was standing, and was about to call her name and spring his secret plan, when he was interrupted.

“Jake”, came Emily’s voice.

Jake looked to his left. Emily had leaned her back against the table as they watched TV.

“Yeah?” Jake answered, wondering what she could want.

She turned her body around to face him directly, her light brown hair fell over ger face and she brushed it aside.

“Could I talk to you for a bit?” she asked him in an innocent tone.

This is unexpected, Jake thought, but Brittany’s getting away!

“Uh…look Emily, now’s not a great time…” Jake replied, walking swiftly towards Brittany’s tanned  thigh, which was now drifting farther away from the table.

Emily scooted herself over the carpet and cut him off with her upper body.

“Please?” she continued, “It’s really important.

Jake glanced around her shoulder at Brittany’s retreating form and sighed heavily.

There goes that attempt, he thought grudgingly.

“I guess so Emily” he said finally.

“Great” she said, smiling.

She stood suddenly, and lowered a massive hand for him to be transported with.

Jake stepped onto her soft warm flesh, sinking into it slightly, and wrapped his arms around her thumb, which she left jutted upward as a handhold for him to steady himself.

Jake wobbled slightly as she walked upstairs, each footfall jarring his teeth and bouncing him on her palm.

She took them into their room and lowered her hand to the edge of her bunk, which was luckily the bottom left one.

Heights are already enough trouble, Jake thought, gladly transitioning to the soft blanket from Emily’s hand.

Once he was on firm ground, Emily went to the door and locked it.

This made Jake a bit uneasy.

She turned to face him with a different look on her face than the one she’d worn on the way up.

“So”, she started, lowering herself onto her knees directly in front of Jake, “You seemed to be enjoying yourself earlier.”

Jake swallowed harshly at the tone of her voice. Her eyes followed his every movement.

“What do you mean?” he said as calmly as he could manage.

“We tell you to leave us alone, so you go after our mom?”

Oh god…she thinks…

“No wait, Emily, you’ve got it all-“

“Save it”, she said, cutting him off.  “I’m sure you’ve got a world of excuses ready, I’m not interested.”

She turned and opened the drawer next to her bed that held her belongings.

Jake waited nervously for her to finish sifting through it.

Finally, she returned, with a bottle shaped like a small bear.

“Honey?” Jake said, extremely confused.

“Bingo”, she answered.

Jake began to relax.

Thank god, I thought she was gonna light me on fire or something….

She seemed to sense his tension beginning to ease.

“It took me a little while to come up with it” she started smugly, “something I could punish you with and still enjoy. Obviously stepping on you was out of the question. I little pervert like you would just enjoy that, and after today, I wasn’t about to suffocate you with my boobs, you got enough pleasure from my mom.”

Jake was listening intently now, unsure of what she meant.

“Luckily”, she continued, “You’re little girlfriend provided some useful info on you Jake”.

She popped the cap off of the honey bottle.

Jake thought on what she was talking about for a moment, but in the back of his mind he already knew, he just wanted it to be false.

“N-no….please Emily……I’ll do anything….” Jake said shakily, his voice giving out. His knees began to shake violently, and the urge to urinate became extremely strong.

“Sorry Jake”, Emily said playfully, leaning in close to his miniscule form, “But I want a snack”. She turned on the radio and flipped to a random station, turning the volume up as high as it could go.

She lifted his screaming form from the bed’s surface, dangling him between her thumb and index finger.

Jake kicked and swung back and forth as violently as possible, all the while shouting for help to anyone who would listen.

She brought him to her massive green iris and eyed his pathetic form hungrily.

Laughing, she dropped him a good twenty feet (from his perspective) onto her other hand.

Jake landed softly enough, but as he peeled himself from Emily’s sweaty palm, he was bombarded by a thick stream of golden honey.

Jake had to push with all his might to surface through the thick material. Jake started peeling it from his skin, which tugged strongly at every exposed hair it touched. Jake screamed in pain as he tore the thick substance from his face so he could breathe.

Emily smirked at her tiny cousin fighting for life in the small puddle of honey she had centered on her palm.

Jake was in the middle of scratching honey from his eyes, when a shadow loomed overhead.

He stared in disbelief at the wall of pink flesh that was now sliding across the surface of Emily’s palm. She planned on licking him off.

Her warm breath buffeted him from above, and Jake saw only one way to avoid being swept away by Emily’s tongue.

He dove downward, clawing through the thick honey until he reached the surface of her palm beneath.

Jake lay as flat as he could against her flesh, and held on for dear life.

The mass of pink brushed over him, tearing the layer of honey that had covered him away, giving Jake a breath of fresh air.

Jake tore his back from her skin and sucked in a welcome breath.

Emily worked her tongue around in her mouth, inspecting its contents.

I don’t feel him, she thought, but he is really small…

She eyed her sticky palm closely. She’d gotten most of the honey with that lick, but she saw her cousin’s familiar shape that she’d trained herself to notice.

“Amazing!” she said, “But unfortunately for you Jake, I’m very hungry”.

“Just let me go!” Jake pleaded with her, shouting as loudly as he could.

Either she didn’t hear him, or didn’t care, for she swallowed her collected honey and prepared for seconds.

Emily tipped her hand at an angle, so that her tiny cousin would slide onto her exposed tongue.

Jake started screaming in terror again, as what little honey was left began to slowly carry him towards Emily’s cavernous mouth.

She adjusted the angle sharply, and the honey was no longer able to hold Jake to her palm.

He fell helplessly towards the soft pink mass below, which would carry him into hell itself.