- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Insertion time! :D

Emily smiled slightly as she felt Jake smack the surface of her waiting tongue.

Snack time, she thought mischievously.

As Jake hit the soft surface he immediately scrambled to his feet and ran towards the tip of her tongue.

From here, I might be able to make it to the bed! He thought desperately.

Just as Jake reached its edge, Emily curled it upwards. A mass of bumpy pink flesh knocked Jake back down and carried him swiftly into the dark cave behind.

“Emily please!!!” Jake pleaded with his sadistic cousin, though over the heavy metal music that played, he doubted she could hear him.

Jake tumbled into a now very familiar place. He steadied himself and gazed around the moist cavern he was now trapped in. If anything, at least she took care of her teeth, her canines were razor sharp and a pearl white, while her molars dripped with saliva directly behind them.

He didn’t have much time though, as Emily’s tongue threw him forward, and then to the right, soaking his once dry body. As he was tossed around her mouth, Jake did his best to tear the thick saliva from his face.

If this keeps up, I won’t even be able to breathe!

Jake fought against the giant pink snake that writhed before him, but it was futile.

Meanwhile, Emily was enjoying herself more than she thought would, a lot more.

As she sucked and savored her tiny cousin, who still retained a slightly sweet flavor from the honey, she found she was getting slight goose bumps. She began to shake with excitement, which was to be expected. Son she began to grow very warm, her skin started to flush.

Oh god! She thought confusedly, am I getting….horny?

As if in answer, she felt her panties begin to dampen.

She stopped swishing her cousin about for a moment and stuck her hand in her pants.

Oh god, this is…weird…..

She contemplated if she should take this punishment with her cousin further or not.

No, I’m not Brittany, She thought stubbornly, but at this moment, she wanted nothing more than to take Jake and shove him up within her body.

I can’t do this She told herself, but even as she did, she raised her hand to her mouth and spat out her sticky little cousin.

Jake looked into the massive face of his cousin Emily. She seemed to be struggling with something. But that didn’t matter, he was just glad to be out of there.

With a swift jerk of her arm, Emily sent Jake flying to her bed. Jake crashed onto her pillow and tumbled down onto the bedspread.

He regained his footing, and watched in disbelief as the giantess began rummaging through her drawer yet again.

What now!? Jake thought fearfully.

Emily grasped the device firmly and closed her eyes.

Do I really want this?

She looked at it longingly, it’d been a while since she’d last used it, she’d been a curious young girl then, but now…..

Yes….I need this……

She turned and faced him, device in hand.

Jake gasped as his cousin returned with a large blue dildo.

Oh shit…

She grasped her waistline and yanked downward, eager to get her pants off and have some fun. With them down, Emily tossed her pants away and climbed onto the bed.

Jake ran for cover as the giantess clambered violently above him, but the impact of her knees smacking the comforter sent him flying.

She settled with her back against the headboard.

Jake landed between her legs, staring at a pair of bright baby blue panties that had a dark wet spot in the center.

She lifted him suddenly, dropping him on her stomach. She yanked her panties down to her ankles. Grabbing him once more, Emily pressed Jake lightly against her tender slit.

A rush of heat flowed through her pelvic region at that slight touch.

She moaned loudly and bit her lower lip.

“Jesus Christ…..” Jake said softly as the head of the dildo smashed into him. He was forced through a dark moist tunnel. The movement stopped, and then reversed itself, pulling him from her confines, gasping for air.

“Emily!” Jake managed to squeal, before being smashed back into her pussy.

Jake was scraped painfully against her walls and drenched in her juices. Some of it got in his mouth, making the already difficult process of breathing nearly impossible.

“Emily!” Jake spat through a mouthful of her discharge.

She moaned loudly over the music that continued playing, lifting her lower body into the air.

“Jake!” she began to shout.

Jesus, I thought she was the sane one! Jake thought as he was yet again forced within her.

“Jake!” She continued screaming.

This continued for another few minutes or so, until finally, to Jake’s relief, she flooded her bed sheets in pleasure.

Jake slid across the slick surface and lay panting.

Neither of them moved.

And I still have to let Brittany have at me… Jake thought hopelessly.