- Text Size +

Brittany moaned loudly as Matt’s member, and Jake, slid in and out of her.

Which each thrust Matt gave Jake slammed headfirst into the head of his cock, the swollen surface was not much of a cushion.

Jake scrambled to climb over it, but each movement he made only seemed to renew Matt’s efforts. The squirming little man at the head of his cock gave him an electrifying sense of dominance and power.

“I am gonna turn you into a bloody stain!” He said between grunts of effort.

Jake clawed desperately at the plastic coating trapping him there, but as thin as it was he was still unable to break free.

I’ve gotta get out somehow soon! Jake thought desperately, before he…..finishes…

As if on cue, Matt’s slit began to drip slightly, a warm glob of his seed splattered on Jake’s thigh.

Jake recoiled, standing awkwardly in his plastic prison and backing as far away as he could, but he was still face to face with Matt’s throbbing member.

“That’s right little man” Matt said under his breath as he felt Jake squirm, “I am gonna drown you”.

He let himself loose a bit more, the tip of his condom filling and warming.

Jake screamed in displeasure as he was soaked up to his waist in warm cum.

He tugged and pulled at the plastic with all his strength, and managed a slight tear.

“Yes!” He exclaimed. Jake forced his upper body through the tear. As he wiggled his way outside the condom, Matt continued thrusting forward, and Jake’s face scrapped against the slick walls of Brittany’s vagina.

He finally tumbled out, but was immediately crushed beneath the underside of Matt’s shaft. The massive throbbing cock pushed him deep into the recesses of Brittany’s sexual organ.

It slid back out slowly, leaving Jake behind in a cramped fleshy pink tunnel. He could hear Brittany’s rapid heartbeat in here.

“I don’t know if I’ve ever been this deep” he muttered.

He heard a wet slapping sound and narrowly avoided being rammed by Matt’s erect penis. Jake pressed himself into Brittany’s wall as the shaft slid by, followed by a steady trickle of Brittany’s discharge.

“Man this is gross” Jake said sloshing back towards the exit, following Matt’s cock.

Matt’s thrusts became more frequent and more violent, causing Jake to lose his balance more than once. As he neared his exit, Brittany’s cavernous pussy began to leak more and more, soon Jake was stumbling and falling into puddles of her juices.

“For Fuck’s sake” he cursed as he slipped and fell into one such puddle. He sat up and immediately but ducked back down as Matt’s shaft slid past his small hiding spot.

Doesn’t this guy ever rest? He thought, annoyed.

As Matt’s member left Brittany, Jake stood quickly and followed it out. Jake reached the end of his wet prison, and was about to leap to the safety of Brittany’s bed, when he was greeted by another sight. Matt’s face loomed into view.

He shut his eyes and his mouth opened and flew at Brittany’s slit. Jake dived backwards and escaped matt’s hungry lips, but Matt’s tongue had other ideas. It forced itself into the small opening and pressed into Jake’s back.

Jake kicked at it and attempted to writhe free, but Matt’s tongue effectively stuck to his back, and Jake was carried out with it, back to its home.

Jake screamed for help as Matt bit harshly on his legs, he heard his knee pop and feared the worst. Matt’s canine’s dug into his shoulder, blood welling up around were the tooth entered Jake’s flesh. Jake began to sob, fearing Matt’s mouth would be his final resting place, when he was suddenly shot back out into Matt’s hand in a glob of warm saliva.

“What the hell were you thinking!?” He heard Brittany shout.

“He knows about us!” Matt replied angrily, “I thought you’d want me to take care of him!”

“No!” Brittany said, snatching Jake of his palm, “I already told you, he won’t talk, not as long as his girlfriend’s in danger you idiot!”

She turned to Jake, who lay breathless and heaving in her palm, his limbs shaking, one of them bloody.

“Oh geez, you bit him!?” She said.

“I told you I was gonna take care of him!” Matt said in desperation, standing and throwing on a pair of briefs.

“Jesus Christ” Brittany muttered, examining Jake. She put pressure on his leg.

“Fucking shit! That hurts!” Jake screamed angrily at her, his arms flailing.

“Sorry!” Brittany said, “I just need to know if it’s broken!”

Her finger approached his leg once more.

“It’s not! It’s not! Just sprained!” He shouted at her.

She eyed him worriedly and stood with him. She quickly put on some underwear and walked to the bathroom, hiding him in her enclosed palm.

She did the best she could with the small first aid kit they kept under the sink, but Jake was still an exhausted mess.

“I think……I think I need to show you to my mom...” She said.

“Um….ok?” Jake agreed. He couldn’t see any harm in that.

Brittany carried him downstairs and found her mother, sitting at the dining room table with a few other women of similar age, each of them had champagne glasses, a bottle of wine opened between them. They were all giggling about something when Brittany approached.

“Yes dear?” Amanda said as she noticed her daughter.

“Mom I think Jake’s hurt I…..stepped on him.”

Amanda looked at her daughter and then to Jake with a concerned look.

“Put him on the table dear” she said, indicating a spot in front of her.

Brittany placed Jake in front of her mother.

Jake shuffled his feet, a bit uncomfortable at being in front of his aunts and cousins in nothing but his briefs. He still couldn’t believe the sheer size of his massive aunt as she inspected him.

She sipped her drink and prodded him with her finger in a few areas. Jake winced as her nail dug into his thigh, but held back most of the pain, concentrating on the table beneath his feet.

“He looks fine to me Brit” Amanda said, sipping again.

“Oh, um ok then, thanks mom.” Brittany reached for Jake.

“Why don’t you leave him here with me.” Amanda told her.

“Oh…ok, night mom” Brittany said uncertainly. She left Jake there with four strangers and his aunt Amanda.

Oh god what does she want now?