- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

lots of Amanda content here folks

Jake shut his eyes as tight as they would go and focused on one thing, Nique...

Amanda slid him in and out, over and over, her warm wet walls clenching in ecstasy around his small body. Her nails dug into him, stinging his flesh, reminding him where he was.

No! Think about Nique.....Focus!

Jake bit his lip and shut out everything around him. He could see her, she was dressed in her cleaning outfit, what she'd been wearing the first time he'd seen her, her chestnut hair tied up in a neat ponytail, her eyeliner thick black rings under her bright blue eyes. She was smiling at him as he stood on ivory piano keys. Jake smiled back. She asked him his name. Jake was about to reply when a sound caused his consciousness to tear away from his memory.

“Ooooooooh my fucking god yes!” Amanda moaned. She drove him in and out, whimpering as he went in deeper each time, nearing her clit, the most sensitive of her private's.

“Oh yes, get in there! Fuck! Get in there!” She grunted repeatedly, her body fat shifted with each jerk forward.

Jake squirmed in displeasure as he felt his stiffening cock brush against her moist walls. This only stimulated Amanda's efforts, her pussy began to pour out heavily, adding a pinkish cloud to the already yellowed bathwater. She sloshed back and forth, her massive rear sliding across the bottom of the tub, creating wave upon wave of dirty water that crashed over her, drenching her jiggling body.

Deeper and deeper she sent him, each time Jake feared she might lose her grip and he would drown inside her, never seeing his mother or Nique again.

Amanda laughed despite herself, a heavy panting laugh.

My nephew's inside me right now, she thought, he's about to give me the best orgasm I've had in awhile, this is so surreal...

Jake screamed as she released his struggling body and held her hands over her lips. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back, letting his panic do the rest of the work.

As Jake attempted to gain his footing, he only managed arouse his aunt further.

She bit her lip and whimpered, whispering his name.

Jake slipped and slid inside Amanda, sliding further in despite his best efforts, and then he reached it. He didn't have time to look around, one light touch was all it took to send him flooding back out. Jake surfaced in a warm pool of Amanda's discharge, coughing and gagging.

Amanda slid into he water, overcome with pleasure.

Using her entangled crotch hairs, Jake climbed, desperate to get free of that disgusting water. Jake collapsed on the swell of Amanda's belly., its surface bounced at his impact. It rose and fell beneath him as Amanda heaved, exhausted.

Jake's nose wrinkled as Amanda let loose a loud fart that bubbled up from beneath her.

She let out a tired laugh at the sight of Jake's displeasure.

“I appreciate you helping your aunt out like that” Amanda said once her breathing returned to normal. She scooped Jake up in her palm.

Jake was too tired to worry about his safety, his injuries taking an extreme toll on his overall resolve to fight.

Amanda carried him out of the tub and set him on the floor between her feet. She grabbed a towel and began drying herself. Despite his injuries and fatigue, Jake couldn't help but steal a few glances at his aunts large wrinkly and pudgy feet.

“You like them huh?” Amanda said, wiggling her bright red toes.

“Like what?” Jake said quickly, not eager to give her more leverage over him.

“Oh please, your mother and I don't keep secrets from each other hon” Amanda said, wrapping the towel around her waist and smiling knowingly.

“If you want I could pay you back y'know, I wouldn't mind...” she said softly, tapping her right foot and wiggling her toes.

“Ummm...” Jake began, feeling his face flush a deep red.

Using her toe, Amanda pinned Jake to the ground.

“Amanda...wait!” Jake said, thought not as sternly as he hoped.

She grinned, scooting Jake across the bathroom floor with her feet.

“Amanda....” Jake said weakly, losing the will to fight his urges, he felt his shaft harden for what must have been the hundredth time.

Amanda felt his member stiffen, prodding her big toe.

“I knew you couldn't resist” Amanda giggled. She ran her sole over his naked body, her wrinkles rolled over his throbbing cock, he screamed in pleasure.

Amanda watched eagerly as she rubbed her foot over Jake, pumping his cock with her feet.

Jake moaned and screamed as pressure built up within his member, he felt as if he were about to burst.

Feeling a sudden rush of confidence and wild attraction, Amanda picked Jake up and brought him to her face.

“Amanda?” Jake gasped, barley managing regular speech in his current status.

She smiled and brought his rock hard shaft to her mouth, her warm soft lips enveloped it and she began to suck the hot love right out of him.

Jake screamed as a primal mix of pain and pleasure spread throughout his body. She drained him entirely, sucking down every bit his cock had to offer. She felt him go limp in her hands. She cooled him down with a few slow licks, coating him in spit with her warm tongue.

Jake moaned as her tongue slid over him, not caring who or what was pleasuring him anymore. She laughed softly and kissed him long and intensely.

“Oh poor baby, you wanna sleep with your auntie Amanda tonight?”

Jake nodded feverishly.

She smiled and slid on her panties and bra, she tucked him in between her breasts and left the bathroom. She tiptoed into her room, Jake's mother and Nique still sound asleep. She climbed into her bed softly. Jake squirmed until he fit snugly between her mounds. She kissed his head and whispered “Good night sweetie”.

Jake shut his eyes and let his exhaustion take him.