- Text Size +

It took him a minute to remember where he was. During the night Amanda had sweated a lot, leaving Jake's prison of cleavage slick and moist. He squirmed a little, attempting to get comfortable again and return to sleep, when Amanda stirred.

She yawned, her sour morning breath poured over him.

“Good morning hon” she said softly, smiling. The long sleep had left hr makeup from last night smeared and her hair a mess.

“Morning” Jake mumbled, he pressed his face into her warm skin and shut his eyes.

“You tired sweetie?” she said, she tapped his head softly.

Jake groaned into her flesh.

She pouted, “sorry hon, I have to get up.”

Jake sighed heavily and buried his face deeper into her breast.

“aw tell you what, you can keep sleeping kay? But not in there.”

She stood and lifted his limp body from her cleavage. She bent her arm behind her back, and with her other arm she pulled her panties away from her waist, revealing her two massive cheeks.

Earlier Jake might have resisted, or complained, but he was just too tired.

Amanda dropped him and he slid beneath her soft titanic ass cheeks. She let the elastic go with an audible snap.

Amanda wrapped a robe around her body and headed downstairs.

Nestled between her cheeks, Jake was hardly jostled as Amanda made her way about the hose. He heard her make conversation with a few people. The sound of running water and clanking dishes filled the air.

We're in the kitchen, Jake thought yawning.

He heard his mother's voice asking where he was.

Amanda's reply was blocked out as someone laughed loudly.

Amanda's cheeks clenched then, squeezing his body. A small squeak filled Jake's prison of flesh, followed by a sour smell.

Oh come on, Jake thought groaning, I'm trying to sleep here!

Jake's nose wrinkled as it filled with Amanda's noxious gases, it seemed she hadn't got the seafood out of her system yet.

Jake attempted to roll over, but the movement caused him to slide further downward, until he was directly beneath her anus. It swelled and throbbed hungrily as another small fart escaped it.

Jake covered his nose, but at this size, the fart was overpowering, it stung his eyes and suffocated him.

Jake stood shakily, the panties beneath him not making a good foothold.

He stumbled toward the front of Amanda’s crotch. His head brushed against her sensitive lips. Amanda trembled squeezed her thighs together, squashing Jake's small form between two massive walls of warm flesh.

“Agh! Amanda!” Jake grunted through gritted teeth.

Amanda smiled as she sipped her coffee. Little Jake wants to play with his auntie huh? She let him go and then squeezed him again between her thighs.

Jake fought back with what little strength he had, pressing his arms into each thigh to allow some small passage of air flow.

She thinks I’m playing! Jake realized. Jake beat his hands against her thighs and screamed, this only excited his aunt further. I've got to get her to let me out somehow... Jake began to wonder. He turned his attention to Amanda’s swelling lips directly above him. Wouldn't be the first time... Jake thought, laughing dryly to himself.
He reached up cautiously, a bit hesitant about going near those lips again.

Jake shut his eyes tightly and brushed the back of his hand against his aunts flushing privates.

Amanda was in the middle of listening to her sister Amy tell her about her son, when she nearly dropped the coffee in her hand as a wave of pleasure washed over her pelvic region.

“I um....I have to use the bathroom!” Amanda stuttered, standing shakily and leaving the room quickly.

Jake felt the world around him shift and suddenly slide back and forth as Amanda's thighs slid past Jake on either side.

Amanda made her way to the bathroom excitedly, a smile o her face. She entered and locked the door behind her. She loosened her panties and let them fall to the ground between her ankles, nephew and all.

“You naughty boy!” Amanda said laughing, unsnapping her bra.

Jake got to his feet and narrowly avoided Amanda's double D cup bra as it fell to meet her underwear.

“Actually I was just getting squished!”

“Oh....so you don't want your reward then?” Amanda said grinning at him. She wiggled her toes playfully.

Jake immediately went hard, but protested anyway.

“Amanda.....it's early....” Jake started.

She placed her barefoot in front of him. It's smell filled his nose, Jake nearly drooled.

“Maybe just a quick foot rub.” Jake said, hunger in his eyes.

He was about to mount her big toe, when he remembered the only reason he'd kept his sanity as Amanda rammed him in and out of her last night. Nique...The only thing that had kept him going.

“Maybe later Amanda...” Jake said, stepping away from her barefoot.

Amanda pouted, but decided to let Jake rest for today. She even carried him into his her room so he could put on some clothes.

“Just come downstairs when you're ready” she told him.

Jake nodded, and when she left he pulled on some fresh clothes. He was about to leave, when the door opened. Jake assumed it was his mother, but was met with surprise when Matt poked his head inside.

Jake immediately ducked behind a box of tissues, he peeked out at Matt, who entered the room quietly, walking lightly.

“Alright you little shit” he said, pulling the covers back from the bed he'd normally sleep in.

He grew angry when he couldn't find Jake, he picked up a pillow and shook it furiously.

He scanned the room and Jake ducked suddenly, holding his breath.

Oh god, what does he want!?