- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two chapters in one day? I don't know what came over me!

Jake woke in complete darkness.

His unfamiliar and altogether unknown surroundings caused him to stand and stumble around blindly until his memory returned.

Jake sat against on of the hardwood walls of his prison and waited. He figured he could make it, he had spent plenty of time alone before, why should this be any different?

But it was.

Jake had no idea how long he'd been here. He began to pace back and forth, renewing his determination to escape.

But that too faded as time crawled by.

Jake began to do push ups, he wasn't sure why, but he felt like he had to do something.

That only kept him busy for ten minutes? He had no idea.

He tried to pass the time by sleeping, but he'd slept plenty the previous night. He examined his injured leg and shoulder, they still pained him if he put to much strain on them, but they were healing, that was good news.

After he'd done that Jake began to talk to himself. At first he stopped every minute or so and called himself crazy, but eventually it went unnoticed. He began to ramble for minutes on end about nothing and everything. He talked about who he liked, who he hated, what life would be like if he was still normal, he laughed, he cried, he even danced a little, but stopped quickly, he wasn't that crazy.

He was in the middle of ranting on about how unlucky he was when he heard a door slam in the distance, tearing him from his self indulged rant.

He stood against one of the walls he believed to be the back one, and waited.

At first, it seemed that the sound hadn't actually happened, and that Jake really was losing his mind, but thankfully soon, his ears were ringing thanks to the scrape of wood against wood as his drawer prsion opened.

The light that flooded inside blinded him entirely, he couldn't see a thing for a good minute or so.

“Having fun yet?” came Matt's voice.

When Jake's vision returned Matt was still wearing that stupid smile.

“What day is it?” Jake asked him.

Matt looked at Jake as if he'd just asked him the distance to the moon.

“Did I say you could talk Bug?

Jake didn't answer and Matt sighed. Without warning he slammed his fist into the side of the dresser, knocking Jake down and jarring his teeth.

“I asked you a question Bug!” He said loudly.

“N-no!” Jake stuttered, taken by surprise at his anger.

“Call me master” Matt said coldly.

“No Master!” Jake said quickly and carefully.

“Good Bug.” Matt said smiling. His massive hand entered and Jake hesitantly stepped on.

Matt lifted him out of the drawer and set him on the vast expanse of gray cement floor.

Jake stretched and rubbed his arms and legs, the feeling of freedom lifting his spirits.

“How's that leg doing?” Matt asked, towering above.

“Better” Jake answered simply.

“Good, you'll need it” Matt replied.

Jake looked at him but Matt was already walking across the room. He rummaged through his pocket and pulled out a granola bar. He opened it and set it on the ground, then walked back to Jake.

“See that food Bug? That's your lunch.” Matt pointed to the Bar. “You get fifteen seconds to reach it before I do, otherwise I eat it instead, clear?”

Jake nodded, used to the tortures of his friends and family by now.

“Good....ready? Set.Go!”

Jake bolted across the cement floor, he threw himself as far forward as he could, his legs smashed into the ground and propelled him forward.

“Ten seconds!” Matt said loudly from behind.

Jake shut his eyes and ran with all he had. His growling stomach enough to keep him going.

“Five!” Came Matt's voice.

Jake was nearly to the granola Bar.

He counted down the seconds in his head. Three! Two! One!

Jake leapt forward and smashed into the Bar. He scrambled and climbed on top.

“I got it!” Jake shouted in amazement.

Matt walked over to him.

“Matt I won right?” Jake asked as the giant approached.

Matt didn't speak but instead lifted the granola bar and Jake up to eye level.

“M-matt?” Jake said, falling on his backside against the rough surface of the snack bar.

Matt smiled and opened his mouth, letting his tongue hang out.

“Matt wait! I won!” Jake shouted.

Matt brought the bar closer and closer to his open mouth, his hot breath poured over the small boy nearing it. His tongue brushed the front of the bar, making it slick with spit.

“Its your unlucky day bug” he said softly, “because i'm too hungry to even notice something as pathetic as you on my food.”

“Matt!? Ma- Master!” Jake said suddenly.

Matt stopped and smiled just as Jake was about to pass into his mouth.

“I knew you'd catch on eventually, enjoy your treat Bug.”

Matt bit into the snack bar, taking half of it with him, and leaving the rest for Jake, his heart pounding.

After that, Jake hardly felt like eating, and nibbled instead.

Matt sat on his bed, texting for a good few minutes before sitting up.

“Okay Bug, back in your home.”

“W-wait! Matt! I mean Master please don't put me back in there!”

Matt smiled and picked him up. He dropped Jake in the middle drawer this time.

“W-wait! Master!” Jake said as Matt began to leave. “I'm thirsty!”

Matt grinned and walked back to Jake. Unzipping g his pants.

He sprayed Jake with a steady stream of warm urine that held Jake against the back of the drawer. He shook himself and left, slamming the drawer closed and leaving Jake in darkness once again.