- Text Size +

Jake stretched and ran his fingers through his hair, yawning and walking to the edge of the dresser his "bed" rested on. He'd rested well with Nique beside him. Back home, his mother didn't approve of them sleeping together,(she still had not discovered they'd had sex), and they slept in seperate beds.

could've done without all that damn talking though, he thought to himself as he descended one of the many small custom made ladders his mother had brought with her.

The rest of the house had yet to awake it seemed, the four girls each snored loudly, sprawled across their bunks. As Jake made his way across the bedroom floor, avoiding discarded clothes, his eyes fell on Ana.

Her right leg dangled off of the bed, her foot was curled on the floor, her exposed soles wrinkled. He stopped. Memories flooded back to him.

Alaina's soles descended on him, he screamed and ran, but secretly he enjoyed it, no matter how much he hated that fact, he couldn't escape it. He liked feet, he was addicted to them.

He wanted to go to her foot, lick it, taste it.

She's your cousin you freak! He told himself.

Please, like it matters, you're barley related, and it's not even sex, just go have some fun. 

Jake glanced around the room warily, everyone still slept soundly. He slowly approached her resting foot. He leaned in close and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent.

Oh god, what's wrong with me!?

He pulled away, disgusted at what he'd done. His member however, said differently. Feeling the sudden need to urinate, Jake left the room. He shambled slowly down the massive hallway and entered the nearest door, hoping it was a bathroom since his aunt had neglected to show them which rooms were which.

Luckily, it was. His mother had set up another of their small ladders to help him reach the bowl. He ascended them quickly and went to the edge of the seat.

He let out a sigh of releif as he emptied himself over the edge. He was finishing up,when the door opened behind him. He quickly pulled up his boxers and turned.

It was his aunt.

"Oh amanda, I'm just about finished here, i'll just be a minute."

She continued as if she had not heard, turning and locking the door behind her, yawning loudly and rubbing sleep from her eyes. Because of his small size, people were only aware of his prescence if they already knew he was there.

Jake stood on the rim of the seat and asked,"aunt Amanda?" fearing what she had come there for.

Her shorts and underwear dropped to the floor and she faced away from him. Jake was nearly knocked into the bowl as her massive ass loomed above him. When she sat, Jake slipped and hung to the ledge, if he fell he would drown in a pool of urine and waste. He scrambled and kicked to regain his footing as his titanic aunt releived herself behind his tiny form. Finally managing to climb back up, Jake quickly ran to her left thigh, he had to get her attention.

As he crawled up her meaty thigh, Jake shouted,"AMANDA!!!!!" attempting to get her attention.

She finished suddenly, and stood, sending him tumbling to the bathroom floor. Luckily a soft surface was waiting for him, her panties. 

"Oh god" he muttered as her hands gripped the waistline of her underwear. Jake screamed as he was rushed towards her tangled nest of pubic hairs, some still dripping wet.

Jake struggled and thrashed as he met her lips, avoiding their touch at all costs. Unfortunately his struggles had effectively entangled him in her hairs. After minutes of struggling to no avail, Jake finally gave up.

Looks like I'll be spending some quality time with aunt Amanda.