- Text Size +

Jake's heart began to steadily beat faster, sweat formed on his brow, The breifs he had worn to bed the past night were stretched awkwardly thin around his thighs by his raging member that jutted a good seven inches from his waist line. His eyes were on one thing and one thing only, his mother's feet.

They were curled and wrinkled inoccently on the bed before him, protruding from the blanket that was wrapped around the rest of his mother's body. Occasionally her toes would twitch, only making it harder to resist temptation.

Her shower the previous night had left Jen's feet smelling faintly of lavender and juniper berries. It was intoxicating.

Jake licked his lips in anticipation, and began to slowly massage his throbbing erection.

Then it came again, the voice in his head.

What do you think you're doing!? It asked him.

I'm just looking! He told it, although he had been steadily approaching Jen's feet since he'd seen them.

You're kidding right? Ana was one thing, she's your cousin, and that's wrong, but YOUR OWN MOTHER!? That's Disgusting! It violates everything pure between you! You can't seriously be considering this!

Would you shut up!? He replied, I told you, I'm just looking!

Yeah okay, but are you thinking about doing then hm?

Shut up! I can do what I want! Why am I even arguing with myself anyway!?

Jake gripped his penis firmly and approached his mother's bare sole.

Are you really doing this? It asked finally.

Jake stopped,closed his eyes, and inhaled deeply. The scent of his mother's feet filled his nose, he shuddered with pleasure, he needed this.

Yes,he answered, and buried his face in his mother's flesh.

Jake gnawed and bit fiercly at his mothers sole, all the while thrusting his penis into her warm flesh.

She moaned softly and clenched her toes around him, Jake licked and bit and humped harder than ever, the walls of warm flesh renewing his passion. The warm confine soon became sticky and wet with his spit and semen, Jake began to crawl from between her soles.

Now on top of his mother's left foot, he stuck his penis between two of her toes and shot his full load on the surface of them.

He collapsed in pleasure onto the soft mattress below, breathing rapidly and deeply.

After he'd recovered, Jake set about cleaning his mess before his mother woke up. A messy job to say the least.

Just as he was finishing, his mother sat up and rubbed her eyes vigorously. Jake's heart skipped a beat as she spotted him, her face went from a look of fatigue to curiosity.

"Jake?" She asked,"What are you doing here? shouldn't you be asleep?"

Now that he actually had to tell her his plan, Jake cursed himself for not having come up with a better one.

"I needed some water, so I came to get you" he said, forcing his most reassuringly honest smile.

She seemed to think on it a second, but eventually said, "Didn't I put one of those ladders down for you?"

"I must have forgotten" he answered swiftly.

Giving him a searching look, his mother nontheless carried him to the kitchen for some water, and then returned him to his room.

Jake began to feel very guilty and shameful of what he'd done.

Jen returned her son and left to shower, Nique was just waking up, as were the other girls.

"Hey Jake, where were you?" Nique asked him.

"Bathroom" Jake said, and climbed back into bed.

Oh god, what did I do?